Transformers Legends Game Event: Harvest of the Insecticons

Discussion in 'Transformers News and Rumors' started by Sol Fury, Dec 21, 2012.

1. Orion_Prime48

Orion_Prime48 Super Sentai Purist

News Credits:
    im lovin this man ive been able to get a Grimlock, Shockwave and a Prowl. and a event bonus Hound

2. Erland

Erland Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I've got several "rarer" cards, at least for me they are like, Jazz, Slug, Sludge, Hound, Acid Storm, Dirge but, the issue I'm running into is this..

No matter what level I go to, to scan, almost every scan turns into a "Boss" fight. It's always Kickback lvl 1-5 (random level) It doesn't matter how man time I beat him, afterwards, when I get to the page telling me to scan for Bosses, it still says 0 of 6 Encountered.

Is Kickback not one of the Bosses even though it takes me through the whole, "how do you want to battle", thing? Asking about the 1.2x, 3x, and 5x.

Also now when I do PVP battles, not in the scanning section, people have this 3x or 5x attached to their cards and I mostly lose to them. How do I get those multipliers?

3. Orion_Prime48

Orion_Prime48 Super Sentai Purist

News Credits:
    you need to pay for one

and im having the same thing with the 0/6 encounters even though ive destroyed Kickback over 20 times. and the space bridge stuff is ridiculous 45 cards in one go and I got like 4 cards that were of any use to me. I know its to help people at lower levels but im level 33 and still getting nothing worthwhile half the time

4. gawddammit

gawddammit Rocketchoochoo

News Credits:
    I got 2 x3 Hounds, one of each mode, through the silver Spacebridge. For free.

Same for me, Kickback levels 1-5 all the time.

As for the abundance of cards, sell them. Or use them to power up your main fighters.

5. Peaugh

Peaugh Hi.

News Credits:
    Man, I would KILL for a Hound. How are you people finding him?

6. Eman7673

Eman7673 The Machine

I had robot mode Hound I got from the special event space bridge for a dollar, then got the alt mode version from the free spacebridge after.

7. Nimbletongue

Nimbletongue Well-Known Member

I got a lvl 4 Metroplex, and 2 of those x3 alt mode Hounds and 1 x3 bot mode Hound, plus a bunch of guys I wanted like Megatron, Shockwave, Soundwave, and Starscream all from the free silver spacebridge.

I sort of think that 0/6 boss thing is like a new boss thing a day, once this 24hrs is over we will have 1/6 and instead of Kickback we will fight another insecticon. Isn't there 6 insecticons?

8. Mr Ray

Mr Ray Well-Known Member

I've gotten a lvl4 sound wave from the space bridge from the event :) 

9. Dolf

Dolf New England Transformers Collectors Group member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I'm starting to think its a 24 hour per insecticon as well, all I've seen is Kickback...

As for the rewards, I'm digging the silver reward badges that you get in abundance for winning........its helped me rack up some credits (from selling the many many many duplicates of lowbies that I get), but at the same time, the free space bridges have provided for me a few level 3's, in both modes as well as my first lvl 4.

With that being said, when I go to my codex, out of the 35 pages, I have the first 17 pages completely filled with trans-scanned characters!

10. SeiberBirdR

SeiberBirdR Birbicon, Metal-Head

News Credits:
    If you don't beat an insecticon boss in one go, you'll notice out in the main Harvest screen he will pop up with an "engage" option and 1/6 will be listed. I think six is the maximum number of bosses that can be in your queue. I also once saw a call for help boss pop in there, but it was defeated by the time I clicked it. So that is the most likely scenario you will see your queue start to fill up I think.

So far I have only seen Kickback 1-5 as well. I am thinking there is a randomness to it based on level. Or at least I hope! Otherwise it is pretty much going to be people willing to spend money on Energon recharges who get anywhere close to the high ranks and points! Maybe it escalates over time and we'll see variance later rather than based on levels.

So far I have snagged two Hound x3 robot mode and a Shockwave super rare in the silver medal awards. So far it has been great for levelling up my guys plus those two good finds. I noticed the cyberdex only added one more page so far. That would be three new characters. The Hound x3 rare, I see pictures of a Mirage x5 super rare, and I assume another x3 rare of unknown origin. Has anyone seen the Insecticon rare and super rare versions before? If not I assume they won't be added to the cyberdex until the event rewards are handed out.

Oh, on the x3 and x5 event multiplier, that only applies to event bosses. If you watch the PVP battle set up the event multipliers do NOT happen. Likely people beating you hard core with those characters are just levelling them up super mad like I would be doing, or just have more rares and super rares. The event multiplier guys are rares and super rares with high base stats after all.

Yesterday I lost a couple of cubes in buggy battles, but thankfully everyone I actually did fight after the original two got away guys I was able to collect my rewards. Sometimes it didn't properly display all of my rewards but they were still there when I checked my space bridges and point totals later.

11. ilovedonnya

ilovedonnya Active Member

OMG. pulled a 4 Trypticon from a silver medal. Now I have altmode and robotmode. Winning.

12. [soundwave]

[soundwave] Communications

News Credits:
    [​IMG]

Ranked 52 now. I'm just hoping to stay below 100 till end of event.

13. Automaster

Automaster Eye Heart TF's!!

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Good job!

Productive morning so far. Transcanned my Special Event 3X Hound bot and alt mode cards. Got Starscream lvl 3 bot mode, Galvatron lvl 4 bot mode, and Soundwave lvl 4 alt mode. My Megatron 3 and Thundercracker 3 are almost leveled up to 50. My ranking's not that great yet, only got up to 1700's.

This game is so much more enjoyable on a tablet vs a phone. The art looks so much better on the bigger screen.

14. phoenix88

phoenix88 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    still waiting on the game to come out for ios

15. Depthcharge

Depthcharge Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Are you guys able to collect rewards after each time you defeat a Kickback boss? Most of the day yesterday I was collecting rewards (Medals and Battle Cube refills) but now since late last night I have been getting nothing at all. I'm no longer even getting points but I am burning up all my accumulated battle cubes.

16. kevbayer

kevbayer Member

Ebay:
    Dang... and I just uninstalled it yesterday because of the constant "Energy is Full" notifications. Apart from those, I thought it was a fun little game. GREAT artwork.

17. Automaster

Automaster Eye Heart TF's!!

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Well now I'm having a very frustrating time, it won't transcan my cards!

18. seeker311

seeker311 The Collector

News Credits:
    Finally got an Optimus prime

19. ilovedonnya

ilovedonnya Active Member

got an optimus robot level 4, shockwave robot 4 and my 3rd lvl 4 starscream altmode and my Trypticon with silver medals.

btw i cant trans scan my maxed 4 starscreams. keeps on saying i need to check my connection.

20. Depthcharge

Depthcharge Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    The fact that I am no longer getting rewards or even points for fighting bosses, instead its just eating up all my battle cubes, pretty much puts a bullet in this thing for me right now. It's like I'm getting penalized for playing.