Transformers Legend - Mobile Card Game by Mobage

Discussion in 'Transformers Video Game Discussion' started by illithid, Nov 29, 2012.

1. Cloud cover

Cloud cover Autobot

Ranked 268, I will b happy to stay under 2000. Gona just keep playing and stay as high as possible.

2. 643

643 Barricade Fan Girl

News Credits:
    That's bs. I just opened 310 silver medals: in the first 100 I got 5 level 3 cards, then didn't pull another level 3 card in the next 200 medals. Those odds are complete shit.

I know in hellfire, where you can turn in medals in groups of 100, the worst I have done was 3 rares out of 100, and the best was 11 out of 100. Those are a hell of a lot better odds.

With how shitty the card draws are, how do they expect to get a lot of people to pay for space bridges?

3. Monophos

Monophos Well-Known Member

2x Thrust bot
    1x Thrust alt
    3x Dirge alt
    1x Dirge bot

Are the event cards that I have gotten through silver medals (actually my first alt and bot Thrusts came from 3k mobacoin 10 packs.)

4. Cax6ton

Cax6ton Insufferable Smartass

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    YouTube:
    Tumblr:
    Pinterest:
    I have no real complaints about the T3 or T4 cards I have drawn, but the drought of event cards really sucks - 400 event gold and 1500 silver, not a single event card drawn.

5. Robowang

Robowang I don't have AIDS

Ebay:
    Thanks for asking!

I was not able to buy energon tanks, but my one full bar and near-constant help requests had me playing almost the entire hour. I spent about ten minutes in game crash land, but I had much better luck than a lot of people apparently. My best moment was rank 150 or so, and ended up around 250 at the end of the hour. Woke up at 369, and that's great as far as I'm concerned. Positions must be starting to solidify a bit more, as I woke up yesterday to losing 1500 positions.

Anyway, thanks again to everyone who tried to help me out before that. You guys are super cool. I hope they redo the power hour for the people who were getting locked out.

6. Geodevol

Geodevol Well-Known Member

I got my 1st Dirge last night, but I have only opened maybe 100 Gold so far. I guess we still have 4 days to go too!

7. gcroucher

gcroucher Well-Known Member

Just when I ran out of stuff to level, and I was MTMing a Grimlock just to clear space in my base, I opened yet another Dirge. Now I'm levelling that, but geez I'd like to hit a THRUST >.<

That makes 3 Dirges from Medals for me. 3 from coin bridges and 1 from the rewards.

8. Dom

Dom TFA Supporter

News Credits:
    Ive now scored 3 Dirges but all ALT modes. Man they need the ability to trade in this game

9. Robowang

Robowang I don't have AIDS

Ebay:
    I've gotten some great draws, but not a single event draw from medals. My leaders are a very expensive MMTM Thrust with level 6 weapon, MMTM Dirge with level 5 weapon, and maxed Dirge alt with level 1 weapon. All MMTM or just maxed tier 3s underneath.

Also, random thought - all those complaints between events about what to do with credits? Yeah. I'll never jump on that complaint bandwagon. Without the 3 million creds I had stored, I'd already be finished in this event. Every time I look at all those credits in the future, it'll remind of the next event due out in...8-9 months :) 

10. HooliganSaint

HooliganSaint Triple Changer

Ditto on the credit front...im casing in medals just to sell the majority so i have something to dip into should i get an event card.

11. gcroucher

Hah true dat. I have already spent 1.5 million credits so far. Only got 3 mill left.. And honestly I'm hoping to save that for a later event, since without PvP payouts, its going to be VERY hard to get that much money again.

12. Chysamere

Chysamere Well-Known Member

Because I've pulled shit all I'm actually 200k credits up from when the event started

13. Wu Jen

Wu Jen Some old nobody

Started the Episode with about 8.6 mil credits, dropped down to 4 mil even during upgrades, now slowly inching back up to 5.5 mil from missile attacks lol

14. Dolf

Dolf New England Transformers Collectors Group member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    So I was out at a party from 5PM EST time last night till just now haha....so haven't been able to comment on this board about the second boss since he dropped...

I managed to stay floating between 250 and 350, can 2 cube (break even) up to LVL 4 boss, but have to 3 cube 5 and 6.

I am now in the process of going through the 650 silver medals I earned (so far nothing good)...

Oh yes, and thank GOD for all the credits

15. canadianconcret

canadianconcret Well-Known Member

Morning everyone. Event rankings def not fluctuating as much now. Went to bed at 23 woke up at 34 played to bars and back up to 26. Still not seeing sweet f all for requests for help. Hopefully when slug drops ill be able to start using up some battle cubes.

16. alienmonkey

alienmonkey Well-Known Member

went to bet at i believe 29. sitting at 53 right now. Hoping to climb back up some today, especially when i hit a lvl up, but haven't scanned many event bosses last couple scans. Hoping I can make a better push on the last round this go round. I was able to make an ok push against sharpshot last event.

Haven't been seeing many help windows pop up, but haven't been sitting there watching every second. Missed only one full bar scan last night as I was asleep for 4hrs. Sometimes I tend to wake up periodically during the night through the night, so I just roll over and use the built up energon and roll back to sleep.

While I like the new confirm button for turning medals in cause it lets you back out, they need to get rid of the redundant activate bridge button.

17. gcroucher

I've been working on my PC while i have the phone on in front of me, when a help request pops up, it catches my eye and i immediately click on it. I've gotten maybe 33% of them. It's still helping me move up ranks, so its worth it :) 

18. hiimajerk

hiimajerk Centurion

the climb to 100th rank from 1k+rank is rather disheartening i would say...

Anyone on the same boat as me or has given up?

19. gcroucher

After the Power Hour of Loading Screens, I spent 15 Full Energon recharges clawing my way back from 350th to top 100. I'm now sitting in the 90s, and am about to go to sleep. I'm sure when I wake up, i'll have to do it all over again..

20. alienmonkey

alienmonkey Well-Known Member

I'm actually glad this event took a while to come around. I know a lot of people were angry and upset at the time it took, but that time allowed building up of credits and beefing up on MTM'ed cards won from the 1st event. I don't see how you can level up all the reward cards and be able to play an event every couple weeks. especially if you are MTMing and TMing.