Transformers Legend - Mobile Card Game by Mobage

Discussion in 'Transformers Video Game Discussion' started by illithid, Nov 29, 2012.

1. JLvatron

JLvatron Transformer

News Credits:
    For the past several events Ive been on teams with the majority of players active. Good amount of distributed effort.

It's actually ruined my plans at slacking, due to guilt!

2. butchrecon72

butchrecon72 Well-Known Member

Man...and I have yet to be on a active team.

3. kurupted

kurupted Well-Known Member

I went 2 months without one. I then tanked the last event and now I got a good team =/

Disappointed with Brainstorm's weapon. Was hoping for a gold briefcase..those of you who read the MTMTE comic know what I mean :( 

4. Callum

Callum Well-Known Member

Ridiculous day yesterday not happy at all, you will see from my attachments why... The attached is the other teams board. I put 20m on the board with my team making up 27m but they beat us by 5m :/

Attached Files:

5. Onslaught24

Onslaught24 Ayo Fryman. That uh, that's highly illogical. Moderator News Staff

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Instagram:
    Welp. Shit. Mobage signed me out finally and I don't remember which password I used and I've used literally every password in my cycle of passwords and every variation I've ever used of said passwords. And it doesn't accept ANY of my emails when I select "Forgot Password" including the one I have set up with the game. Guess this is my wake up call tellin me to just stop playin. Little disappointed that I didn't get to MTM my Sixshot though.

EDIT: Damn! Thought I was free. Now to somehow make a 30 million+ comeback to win day 4...WAIT WHAT!?

6. kurupted

kurupted Well-Known Member

This is insane, the leader of my opponents team has literally not taken one break and just been powering nonstop since this day opened....and he's still going like a runaway freight train:
    [​IMG]

7. PrimeTime

PrimeTime Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    Lost day 3 due to a one-man T1 team, a shame the team was decent. This new team is a bunch of dis-illusioned souls, no team communication, no help with multipliers. I've already dropped 800 cubes on the event, it would be a shame to not get at least a T2 out of it, but I'm currently in 1200 spot and dropping. However it's just too expensive to hit the L8 bosses without some help. What to do?

8. BigWillay

BigWillay Livin dat TF Life

I hear that... had a great team after day 1 win, got into it with the other team and had scores run up to almost 40 million..... and lost in the last 5 mins. Blew through almost 700 cubes on day 2... for the loss... talk about a waste!!!!!
    Mobage really needs to figure these events out better or get rid of them all together... not to mention the constant freezing everytime I try to level someone up.

9. GreyRouge

GreyRouge The Master of Motors!

News Credits:
    I hate that when i play for a few hours a day and when my team wins it does not give me the day win but I do get the rewards. I was cheated out last TvT. TvT was never my favorite because I could never get any raiders because of the lack of medals.

10. BigWillay

BigWillay Livin dat TF Life

well the last event previous to this tvt... I killed it with the raiders got one and a half fortress maximus, and got 5 complete grimlocks all from jsut episode medal draws. This one I've got 3 skull cruncher alts.

11. Mechalemmiwinks

Mechalemmiwinks Active Member

Yeah, I'm not 100% on this, but I think there must be a way to run a bot for this game. And by "bot", I mean program that just plays it for you.

I suppose some spastic person could be jamming the buttons to fight, but I've experienced instances where, every time I would start a boss fight on a team battle, the same exact guy would instantly KO the boss. It was crazy.

12. GreyRouge

GreyRouge The Master of Motors!

News Credits:
    In regular raid events when the help request popped up my game by the time my game loads up the battle screen for choosing the power, someone has gotten him before me and I always hope I get to the boss first but it never happens but once in 15 bosses(rough estimate)

13. unicronic

unicronic Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    There is definitely some funky things going on. Our team leader reached 11m points within 2 hours of the day starting again.

14. vm-01

vm-01 Well-Known Member

Probably found a couple of ?? but the game is definitely funky by nature. One of the reasons I lost day 3 is because I was scanning like crazy and getting mostly credits and cards instead of bosses. I mean I would spend a recharge and not get a single boss. Plus those ?? bosses can totally turn the tide of a battle if the difference is only 1 or 2 million. The there's the fact that some players always seem to find the good raiders on the bridge.

15. JLvatron

JLvatron Transformer

News Credits:
    I hope for his sake, he is going for Tier 1.

If not, he's wasting his cubes!

16. butchrecon72

Which is not hard. I have wasted 3K cubes so far and I am no where near tier 1. I just need the medals for upgrading what I have.

17. JLvatron

JLvatron Transformer

News Credits:
    I think those cubes would yield you much more rewards in the next events (Capture, or Boss).

But there sure is a thrill in getting resources to upgrade a cool card!

18. Jazz342

Jazz342 Well-Known Member

I never saw any ??? this time around, but I started late so I was put on a team with little motivation/ability to fight.

19. Onslaught24

Onslaught24 Ayo Fryman. That uh, that's highly illogical. Moderator News Staff

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Instagram:
    Gonna finish MTMing Sixshot for OCD's sake then I'm quitting. Not worth it anymore and a bit of a waste of time.

20. butchrecon72

I don't really play capture a whole lot. Depending on time and who the rewards are I may go all in on raid.