Transformers Legend - Mobile Card Game by Mobage

Discussion in 'Transformers Video Game Discussion' started by illithid, Nov 29, 2012.

1. butchrecon72

butchrecon72 Well-Known Member

The problem with credits is they are not giving enough options to build credits quickly. The high cost to MTM cards, especially the R6 and R7 cards, cost more credits than one can quickly replenish. They (Mobage) need to offer more ways to acquire credits. I had 150+ million credits beginning of summer. I as of this writing have 14 Million credits left. I have no more resources to get credits other than missile defense, point rewards and daily rewards. the game has a SERIOUSE balance issue. I am sure most new players are seeing this first hand.

2. transtrekkie

transtrekkie On the level.

You can get credits by selling extra cards.

3. butchrecon72

Sure...if you had extra cards to sell. When you have NO Gold medals, NO Silver medals, NO upgrade materials its tuff to sell your extras when you need them to upgrade the cards you have. Been playing this game since day 1, at one point I had over 20K Gold bot medals, 20K weapons, 10K upgrade materials. Now I have NO bot medals, no materials, and am down to 3500 Gold weapons medals cause I keep selling them. Again, how are new players going to upgrade an R6 with no resources and very few ways to get credits. Not much more than a year and 1/2 ago I saw people saying they would never use the 12 Million credits they had. Now that amount barely gets you through 1 episode if you upgrade to a full deck of Raiders.

4. transtrekkie

transtrekkie On the level.

Yeah but, you've actually spent money on this game. I haven't. The short answer to your question is: Very slowly. It takes time and patience and yeah, there is a balance between selling extra cards and using them for upgrade. I usually transcan the ones that I can and sell the remaining and use the transcanned ones to upgrade.

5. JLvatron

JLvatron Transformer

News Credits:
    This is general resource management for Freebirds like us.
    We have to acknowledge that as non-payers, we'll get into situations exactly like this: Not enough resources to upgrade Everything.

Reality is that with Mobage/Dena being overly generous with R6 cards, we have 2 options to max them out:

-open our wallets (no thanks, I'm a cheaper! :D  )
    -Piroritize, pick n choose.

I choose the latter.

Resource management is the challenge for Freebirds. I find it fun.

Last edited: Nov 24, 2014
  6. Callum

Callum Well-Known Member

I maxed my fort max, now cashing in gold medals for credits so built up about 5m again, which will probs be used to upgrade r6 sixshit in my t2 finish. Still making on cubes, my decks at about 180k just now, and ive built up 10k bcs.. started with 200 so quite happy in this event, not played so much over the weekend so could have had more.

Can I just confirm, if I have gold episode medals unspent will they convert to warrior medals? Thinking of stockpiling tomorrows instead of selling for credits so I can upgrade sixshot straight away

EDIT: probs wont matter about the medals got 9 mtm grimlocks that wont make my deck after event and countless halves

7. PrimeTime

PrimeTime Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    I've already fed all my previous R5 Autobot winnings to my Fort Max, the Raider Grimlocks I've been building for my deck are stronger than those. I have to keep cracking gold medals to try and pull my Grimlocks to feed to FM, it takes like 2 to just advance 1 level now! I'm not saving gold episode medals, as I don't know how much longer I'll play this game given the time commitment it takes to even T2!

8. butchrecon72

That is my biggest issue. I was always a pay player...big time. Built up huge amounts of resource. Now they are gone. It is a challenge to manage my resources, however at the same time I think they can offer more avenues for free players.

9. ilovesj

ilovesj Well-Known Member

So I got the alt fort max and just transscanned them both at lvl 1 and leveled him to 115 afterwards. Dont have the resources to MTM its not worth it!

10. kurupted

kurupted Well-Known Member

I've got enough Grimlocks to MTM out my Fort Max and 2 Dirge's from the last event.

Will probably just sell all cards in the next event and use the Grimlocks to MTM up all my upgradeable R6's.

11. PrimeTime

Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    By purely sniping with 1 BC and collecting bounties, I got myself into the middle of T2 without any EC drain, and slow BC gain (by getting a few Finishers). But to get into bottom of T1, need 200 million more points, lol, not going to happen!

12. butchrecon72

I have dropped 300 EC, but now gained 9000 BC. Not a bad trade off. Add to it 1 MTM Fort Max, 9 MTM Grimlocks, 4 Bot Fort Max and 200+ various grimlocks.....all maxed. Enough to get past my resources issue and MTM my Sixshot when I get him...

13. PrimeTime

Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    I already started feeding off extra grimlocks to try and MTM my first R6. Got him to lvl 100 transcanned. I'll just make do with 6 MTM Grimlocks, 2 MTM WarPaths from last event. I'll save the 2 extra FM alt cards for Six Shot fodder as well. Is it more efficient to max out the cards first before feeding? Or you do that to save box space? I don't have that issue yet since FM isn't max yet!

14. butchrecon72

I do it to save box space, keep the stronger cards for maxing the R6 stuff. I sell all my weapons medals and use my bot stuff for maxing. Credits are low for me so this is what I determined my best course of action should be.

15. Onslaught24

Onslaught24 Ayo Fryman. That uh, that's highly illogical. Moderator News Staff

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Instagram:
    Saving up a bunch of Grimlocks for Sixshot. Hopefully I can stay in T2 for the next 4-5 hours

16. knightmare6

knightmare6 Reflector In Disguise

Ebay:
    So much for staying in my tier, I got drop-kicked out of T3, so here's to hoping to stay at least within T4, considering I can't really fight the bosses anymore without buying cubes (which I don't want to do), LOL!

17. kizagjo

kizagjo Some Transformer Nut

News Credits:
    I"ve seen some signed cards... any idea what the diff between the signed and unsigned cards are?

18. butchrecon72

A Digital Signature...that's all.

19. butchrecon72

You know....100K + points and not in top 100 is a real downer.

20. Onslaught24

Onslaught24 Ayo Fryman. That uh, that's highly illogical. Moderator News Staff

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Instagram:
    Tell me about it. I've got over 60 mil and I'm only around 750. Hopefully I can manage to stay in T2 by just helping on requests. Managed to max out my Overbite alt and still have 11 Grimlocks saved for Sixshot :lol 

All-in-all, I've gained about 4300 BCs. Had 4400 but lost about 300 in the initial drain but gained about 200 back.