Transformers Legend - Mobile Card Game by Mobage

Discussion in 'Transformers Video Game Discussion' started by illithid, Nov 29, 2012.

1. butchrecon72

butchrecon72 Well-Known Member

Should be no R1s in gold.

2. Onslaught24

Onslaught24 Ayo Fryman. That uh, that's highly illogical. Moderator News Staff

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Instagram:
    Gonna be hard to get my first T2 finish when I have to deal with the "inconvenience" of sleeping :lol 

EDIT: Just got another Fort Max bot mode. I would love to use his episode boost to help me but since I hope to have to deal with MTMing Sixshot, I'll just use this extra to help with his alt mode.

3. ilovesj

ilovesj Well-Known Member

This event is great. I made about 1000 bcs and pulled 1 MTM grimlock from medals. Wish all events were like this.

4. Geodevol

Geodevol Well-Known Member

Good, took a year or so off, just started playing again a few weeks ago. I was mostly just going to update my deck and burn off some resourses, but not after this event. Sitting around 250 most of the episode. Up about 6k bcs.

Sorry about Fort Max. I got both sides and the weapon on day two. Got 4 Grims MTMed as well, so I am currently 2 cubing Scorp 7. I got and extra Robot and weapon, wish I could send them to you, I don't think I am upgrading any more cards.

Is this the first time they have been this crazy with the BCs, or do they do this every now and again? Love the cards, I am going to get everything but Scorponock. Fill me in on what I missed when you get a chance.

5. PrimeTime

PrimeTime Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    Wow, 2000+ ECs? Did you farm them during this event? You must have hit a ton of Overlords/Shockwaves!

6. JLvatron

JLvatron Transformer

News Credits:
    While mobage,s drain vs generosity is cyclical, I've never seen these many BC rewards. Usually in these Boss events you get back 1 bc for defeating.

But using 3 bc,s against a level 7 & getting 8 back?

Unheard of! :) 

7. butchrecon72

Yea first event where they are giving so many BC. Some a major major cube drain is coming.

I have 8 MTM Grammies and working on my second MTM #9. Some how the last one vanished. Still no fort max yet :-(

8. kurupted

kurupted Well-Known Member

Currently got 5 MTM Grimlocks on the field, a level 103 and level 110 Fort Max bot mode and a level 107 Fort Max bot mode. Also have the raw cards to make 4 more MTM Grimlocks + weapons for each of them. Just need to grind out enough to MTM them. Deck power is about 158k and I'm 2 cubing Scorp level 7.

4k BC's saved up though my 1.3k Transmetal's now gone to about 500. Still got WAY too much Weapon Transmetal though at 1.1k. Now every Grimlock I'm getting is getting sold for more credits as I'm burning them faster than I can MTM cards to keep up with the required deck power.

Currently ranked 670th and I really want Sixshot as I love the character. Pretty happy with that as I spent a ton more time grinding the Iron Banner to level 4 in Destiny to get those level 30 gauntlets and still kept up on TFL. Now that I can spend more time on this game I should have T2 in the bag.

9. butchrecon72

Credits are becoming a BIG BIG issue. It's hard to come by enough of them. Right now this problem is impacting the game. It costs way way too much to MTM an R6, let alone R7. Missile defense only gives you 1200 max in credits each round and point rewards don't give enough either.players used to say they would NEVER spend the 12 million credits they had. Now 12 million barely has an effect during an event. The high price and resource cost of R6 and R7 cards is a bad thing in this game.

10. knightmare6

knightmare6 Reflector In Disguise

Ebay:
    Whelp, I'm done with the event pretty much, with 3 days to go. No more Battle Cube Recharges :/

Hope I stay up on the board to get the rewards for where I am *prays*

On the plus side, I have two Evolve Scourges! Just need to max them out first!

11. Onslaught24

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Instagram:
    What's with this level nine Shockwave?

EDIT: Nevermind. This be the cube drain

12. butchrecon72

Well I got LUCKY and drew both halves of fort max today! WOO HOO!! Now trying to get enough medals and credits to fully MTM him....that's the hard part

13. Onslaught24

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Instagram:
    Congrats man! Here's to hoping you'll get some more of him to use for upgrades :D 

I myself am 27 levels away from MTMing him. Sixshot's gonna be hell to MTM along with the other two if I get everyone

14. butchrecon72

I need resources, I have 15 Million credits left (down from 170 million at the beginning of summer), no TM units, no gold bot medals, and 7k gold weapon medals (down from 16k at start of event). Been selling all weapons from medals just to stay above 10 million credits. Not even trying for tier 1 since I don't have enough resources to upgrade the R7, how are some of these players event after event able to fully MTM 9 of the R6 raiders?

15. Onslaught24

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Instagram:
    Methinks their paychecks go more to this than they do groceries. Hell I'm crawling to get one Fort Max MTM'd. Don't know how I'll be able to MTM Sixshot.

16. butchrecon72

That's why I am not shooting for tier 1. Still have a shattered glass Grimlock I am upgrading. Then the six shot if I tier 2 this one. Just not enough resources left

17. GreyRouge

GreyRouge The Master of Motors!

News Credits:
    I'm still trying to mtm my Beachcomber from a few episodes ago.

18. Onslaught24

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Instagram:
    I only got Beachcomber's bot mode and Overbite's alt mode. Still not done with them.

19. PrimeTime

PrimeTime Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    Pulled another Fort Max alt mode to make it 3! Now if i can only get at least 1 bot mode! I also used the 100 free Mobacoins for a chance at his weapon, but of course I got Grimlocks (which I have too many of already).

20. Pavol Palat

Pavol Palat Palatinus

News Credits:
    Oh, don't worry. Knowing Mobalord, if you manage one more Fort Max pull, it will be an al mode again :)