Transformers Legend - Mobile Card Game by Mobage

Discussion in 'Transformers Video Game Discussion' started by illithid, Nov 29, 2012.

1. GreyRouge

GreyRouge The Master of Motors!

News Credits:
    They bought those cards because Mobage/DeNA knows you are not supposed to get the top spots as a free player. And for T1 finishing it depends on how many Benjamins you are willing to shell out each event.

2. knightmare6

knightmare6 Reflector In Disguise

Ebay:
    I have SOOO many Grimlocks in robot mode….

3. JLvatron

JLvatron Transformer

News Credits:
    I saw your Ally request but chose to reject.
    lol! Just kidding, my new Ally! :) 

"It'sh alllll about da Benjaminj"

4. knightmare6

Ebay:
    :) 

Now what does Allies do in this game, aside from Cheering them to give Ally points? Are we able to do missions together and kill bosses? Ironically most games sites I've found, along with the game's guide reveal very little info overall… :/

5. JLvatron

JLvatron Transformer

News Credits:
    Daily cheering gets you cards. These can come in very handy when you have to upgrade a new card.

When you face a hard Boss card if you can't defeat him completely, you can choose to "Get Help".
    This invites several others to continue fighting the boss for all to get the rewards. A certain amount of these help invites are based off your ally list.

Obviously, this works in reverse where you'll get Boss invites.

Yah, very little info on how the game works. Maybe because the producers don't know themselv es due to all the bugs! :D 

6. Onslaught24

Onslaught24 Ayo Fryman. That uh, that's highly illogical. Moderator News Staff

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Instagram:
    Still no Fort Max alt mode, but getting close to maxing his bot mode.

7. knightmare6

Ebay:
    At least you HAVE Fort Max, LOL! I keep getting Grimlock in his robot mode! Most of my deck is white now….

8. Zathras

Zathras Vive le Quebec Libre

how are you guys able to farm 2000 bc, i can barely one cube the overlord 5..

my deck sucks it seems

9. Onslaught24

Onslaught24 Ayo Fryman. That uh, that's highly illogical. Moderator News Staff

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Instagram:
    :lol  yeah. And I think the best time to get episode cards are around general noon times like somewhere between 11 and 2 PM EST. Seems to be the best for me at least.

10. knightmare6

Ebay:
    Grimlock in my deck is like Deadpool in the Marvel Universe… :banghead: 

I mean granted he's helping me against the AI, but damn…

Looking at past events I would've loved the Shattered Glass event, LOL! Really want SG Ravage just for the hell of it!

11. Callum

Callum Well-Known Member

Been 2 cubing all day, had this week off work so been able to rack up some amount of gametkme this event, full MTM grimlock deck. Made up 4k bc now, hope this continues although dont know how much time I can spend over the weekend.

12. butchrecon72

butchrecon72 Well-Known Member

The next round of bosses will likely NOT give out BC except 1 for finisher. That has been the pattern.

13. Callum

Callum Well-Known Member

They have surprised me with the amount of bcs today, thats me up to 5.2k made this event so far. As soon as it becomes a drain I will sit it out and wait on next event :)  as long as I stay in top 1000 rank I am happy

On a side note, I now have 12 complete grimlocks, 9 maxed other ones I am leaving, not one max link card!!

14. knightmare6

Ebay:
    Doing a search for Evolution tips, LOL!

So my question is I figure you need at least one robot and alt mode right? What do the the other two cards need to be?

Can you evolve any characters or is it limited to specific ones only?

So would be be bot mode + alt mode for the first combination, and do I do that in Transcan or the Evolve Window for the first merger?

15. Callum

Callum Well-Known Member

The advice you quoted was for evolution cards, which have 4 parts of the same card to them. For normal cards you need bot and alt mode, max them both then use the trans-scan and merge them, then max the card it produces

Evolution cards would work the way stk has said, you max part 1 and 2, use the evolve then max out the card it produces, then max out part 3 and evolve, finally maxing the card it produces then max part 4, evolve, then... you guessed it... max that one too!

Hope this is clear enough, if not let me know and I will try to explain better

16. transtrekkie

transtrekkie On the level.

Actually it's 4 copies of the same card and you do that on the Evolve Window. With each added card the image changes.

17. knightmare6

Ebay:
    Oh okay! So like four bot modes, each maxed, then max the resulting card, and Evolve? And that's for any cards, right? Sorry in advance for all the questions! :D 

18. transtrekkie

transtrekkie On the level.

Right. So, for example, I have the Scourge [5] evolve card. So far I've recieved 3 of those cards and have used the evolve window to merge them into one card that is showing the transformation. I still need two more copies of that same card to complete the "evolution".

Unfortunately, I'm a dumb ass and didn't max any of those cards before doing so, but ideally, yes, when you receive a copy of the evolve card, max it and then evolve it.

19. knightmare6

Ebay:
    Okay, so they need to say Evolve near the top, like the sample cards images I managed to find then?

It's okay, the MTM thing was new to me too, I already wasting a lot of time and now I'm trying to redo my deck properly, but I lost a lot of cards in the process *le sigh*

I should've inquired about Evolve way earlier too, but it slipped my mind, until I stumbled upon the Evolve images browsing people's card decks and saw the transforming cards.

20. PrimeTime

PrimeTime Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    I blame the tutorial for getting you to Trans-Scan your first leader cards, without mentioning the fact that MTM gets better stats! I have 3 non-MTM Nautilators but already tran scanned because of that! Luckily it seems the raider cards always seem to get a bit better each event.