Transformers Legend - Mobile Card Game by Mobage

Discussion in 'Transformers Video Game Discussion' started by illithid, Nov 29, 2012.

1. SilverOptimus

SilverOptimus Movie News Monster Moderator News Staff

News Credits:
  2. Trek

Trek Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
  3. Harbinger

Harbinger ecnayonnA

i am using up all my resources mtming R6 Grimlock, i would hate to see how much resources it would take to even make my R7 Rodimus alt mode.

4. Trek

Trek Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Same here - I'm spending all my resources MTMing the three level 6 cards I have.

I saw somewhere that it would take over 900 transmetal to MTM a level 6 card. I hate to think how much it would take to MTM a level 7.

I should note - the most powerful deck in the game currently is entirely made up of level 6 cards - all Beachcomber.

5. unicronic

unicronic Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Twitter:
  6. Trek

Trek Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    The overall leaderboard or the episode leaderboard? That's from the overall one.

7. SouthtownKid

SouthtownKid Headmaster

News Credits:
  8. kurupted

kurupted Well-Known Member

He comes across as a pretty big douchebag. Especially here:

-Day 2 opponents should be embarrassed of themselves. They had by far the best deck of teams put together 156K, 167K, 183K, 187K, 198K. And Yes, They were ANNIHILATED like Tha Clowns they are by 27 million. 239 Mil to 212 Mil. YUP, I SAID ANNIHILATED. NO EXCUSES TO LOSE BY THAT MUCH WITH THOSE DPs.
    That's pathetic and unacceptable & then have the nerves to make excuses & call me a cheat. LOL!
    A particular big mouth thought he was bout Dat Work! But he forgot Bout This Work. Had to smash them clowns. Stop talkin son!

9. vm-01

vm-01 Well-Known Member

I think he was referring to the Vegeta interview with that 8 hour comment.

But I agree on the opponents question. No need to take shots like that on people you defeated.

10. Gonzoite

Gonzoite Theoretician

It takes a shit load. Was lucky enough to score a 7 Prowl from a few events ago. I didn't keep a tally on what it took but, I'll tell you I was completely depleted of transmetals, credits, and all of my maxed out characters that weren't in my active deck.

11. JLvatron

JLvatron Transformer

News Credits:
    I won't comment or defend his doucheness; as that may be against the TFW rules, as it's drama from another site.

But I think he's continuing mutual trash talk between teams.
    And he raises an interesting cheat issue.

There's a bug way to read the rival team's wall. Once a teammate of mine was able to do this; we all laughed, but didn't ask him how. Guess none of us took spying lightly.

Anyway, the interviewee mentioned both teams writing messages on their own walls, knowing the rival team would read them. Once there's a specific response, it's confirmed.

It would be cool if Dena could:

a) Fix this bug
    b) Make a Battle Drop Box for both teams to communicate.
    They could have a 3 strikes rule to ban players who violate the posting rules.

12. SouthtownKid

SouthtownKid Headmaster

News Credits:
    What a loser. He trashes an opponent for prioritizing real life while he thinks of this sorry excuse for a game as "work". Probably some high school kid still living with his parents. If you're going to take playing a game so life-and-death seriously, at the very least have it be a game that takes skill to play. Not a scam you got suckered into that you just throw money at like a chump.

13. kurupted

kurupted Well-Known Member

The link went to an interview with THABLUPRINT. This like was lol-worthy as well:
    2.) Approximately how much time do you dedicate to each event?
    TBP: Dat Work cannot be measured with time. But unlike liars, I can honestly say that it is more than 8 hrs per day.

So basically working a standard 8 hour day (or financed by parents or welfare if they don't), 8hrs of TFL and no other game or social activity and 8hrs sleep.

Probably works out to less sleep to make up for commuting to work, other travel etc. But it's still a pretty scary look to see how much they sacrifice to win a Freemium game.

14. SouthtownKid

SouthtownKid Headmaster

News Credits:
    It's so sad to see someone with no goals or competitiveness in their real life try to fill the hole and find it in a game that takes no skill or strategy. No wife or girlfriend, obviously, and no time to pursue any actual achievement... this is a guy who is on track to die alone and without ever accomplishing anything of worth in life.

15. yesidoknow

yesidoknow Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Is this game on its death bed yet? I've been awol for the past two months actually. Have they changed anything for the better?

16. SelectedLime375

SelectedLime375 Luna1 Matrix Magic

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    It's not quite dead yet.;)  Things have only changed for the worse. By the way, has anyone gotten battle cubes for completing battles, I still do not think they are giving them out.

17. SouthtownKid

SouthtownKid Headmaster

News Credits:
    They are not. Which means I am not playing this event, either.

18. SelectedLime375

SelectedLime375 Luna1 Matrix Magic

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    I am going to run out of cubes soon. Then the game will either be for those that pay or those relying on hourly recharges.

19. Onslaught24

Onslaught24 Ayo Fryman. That uh, that's highly illogical. Moderator News Staff

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Instagram:
    I've actually been getting a decent amount. There's definitely more trios that give bcs and they usually give 2-3 if you capture them.

Also I managed to get a Hoist on my first dump of medals. Hoping to get at least another.

20. Transfotaku

Transfotaku Transformer Otaku

This week: Hoist Goes Hollywood.

Guest starring/cards you can get: Just about no one from the episode of the same name at all!