Transformers Legend - Mobile Card Game by Mobage

Discussion in 'Transformers Video Game Discussion' started by illithid, Nov 29, 2012.

1. Jazz342

Jazz342 Well-Known Member

I'm expecting a welcone back gift next week, since i skip out on the team events altogether. I'm glad they realized that having 2 battle cube draining events in a row doesnt work. I just wish they would stop forgetting that fact (they did the same thing in january). I enjoyed the farming while it lasted, but like any changes for the better (in the players' opinion, anyway) will never last because it means less money for DeNa.

FREE PLAY ALL THE WAY!

2. Onslaught24

Onslaught24 GATTAI Moderator News Staff

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Instagram:
    Apparently there's this one guy who obliterates in TvT. First half hour of the third day, the team had a few hundred thousand points. Lost by a landslide. But two in a row ain't too bad.

3. SouthtownKid

SouthtownKid Headmaster

News Credits:
    You're not supposed to defeat a boss by yourself. Your TEAM is supposed to be comboing bosses. If people combo, beating a boss costs next to nothing. The whole thing revolves around no one ever attacking a boss twice in a row, so the combo meter keeps going up and damage gets multiplied. But no one participates. If you attack a boss two or more times in a row, the multiplier does not go up and you waste cubes.

4. SilverOptimus

SilverOptimus Movie News Monster Moderator News Staff

News Credits:
    It's true. I attacked and defeated a boss with 12 BCs (3 Cubes X 4 times). But next time for the same boss, another player joined and he used just 3 cubes and I used only 3 Cubes. If team members at least use 3 cubes each for the bosses (highest multiplier) all of us would save our Battle Cubes.

5. Gonzoite

Gonzoite Theoretician

I realize that this a TEAM event. I guess the point I was trying to make didn't come off clearly. Fighting off one boss was an experiment I was conducting to see how much it took and then share it with everyone. Vetern and rookie players alike. I wanted to put a price tag on how much it took, and show the ridiculous prices.

6. SilverOptimus

News Credits:
    Indeed. I once paid to have Energon Chains. Only to find out, the cards I grabbed using those chains are totally worthless now. I stopped spending after a mishap and I only got the purchases after a series of mails back and forth. When I got them, the event was well over.

TFL is great because of all the character cards. But that's about it. There is no actual return of investment. Here's something from another thread:

If only DeNA would actually deliver packs of real cards based on what we have won, that would be awesome for the TF Collections we have.

7. SouthtownKid

SouthtownKid Headmaster

News Credits:
    Except those aren't the prices at all, unless your team isn't functioning properly. Which, unfortunately, is extremely common. But if your team isn't functioning properly, you shouldn't be playing or expending resources at all. The event only works if you have a team. It's the entire point.

8. Onslaught24

Onslaught24 GATTAI Moderator News Staff

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Instagram:
    Whoa whoa whoa. Since when does the day end before 6pm EST? Was that part of the new update?

9. kurupted

kurupted Well-Known Member

I'm currently 0/4 and staring down the barrel of a 5 day losing streak. Ridiculous...it's like the games trying to king me as each teams hope.

10. vm-01

vm-01 Well-Known Member

I think you're right.

The clock seems a bit off but I didn't notice if it's been that way from day 1.

11. GreyRouge

GreyRouge The Master of Motors!

News Credits:
    I win days but it does not count it to my day-win counter. Even when I have been active it did not count it.

12. kizagjo

kizagjo Some Transformer Nut

News Credits:
    I had about 3000BC in reserve.. that i figured i'd drop on this event..
    I had a great team... we were 3 for 3.. me and the other top guy, we both had 100+K decks..great mid guys scanning, and finishing off the lower stuff...
    I was sitting pretty at around Pos85.. then on day 4.. we ran into a juggernaut.
    THIS GUY, top 10!.. he did 98% of the team's score! I'm not bitter. i just wish i was on a team that had a T1 runner, and carried me :) 
    we were always behind by at least 3-4 million.

now.. new team.. doesn't do anything.. and now i'm out of T1 :( 
    Spent about 1000BC.. *sigh
    Time to start collecting again.

13. SouthtownKid

SouthtownKid Headmaster

News Credits:
    Good luck with that.

14. unicronic

unicronic Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    How the heck does #1 player on the deck strength leaderboard have a strength of almost 300k? With no episode multipliers!!

15. SouthtownKid

SouthtownKid Headmaster

News Credits:
    The event ended? I thought there was one more day. Huh. Shows how much I care anymore, I guess. If Mobage keeps on this downward trajectory, I should be able to quit completely in a couple more weeks. Keep up the sucky job, Mobage.

16. unicronic

unicronic Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    Yup, team events are getting less and less interesting (they never were all that engaging to start with).

So any ideas how you get a deck strength of near 300k?

My deck is almost completely MTM R6 and it is not even 60k.

17. SouthtownKid

SouthtownKid Headmaster

News Credits:
    I went to look after you posted it and that's when I realized the event was over. I was so surprised that I forgot to look at his deck. What was it made of? It seems like even a full R7 MTM deck shouldn't reach 300k.

My deck is also not quite full R6, but I'm at 65k.

18. SilverOptimus

News Credits:
  19. Trek

Trek Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
  20. Harbinger

Harbinger ecnayonnA

i am using up all my resources mtming R6 Grimlock, i would hate to see how much resources it would take to even make my R7 Rodimus alt mode.