Transformers Legend - Mobile Card Game by Mobage

Discussion in 'Transformers Video Game Discussion' started by illithid, Nov 29, 2012.

1. transtrekkie

transtrekkie On the level.

I'm starting to think this should just be called "Transformers: Cash Grab".

2. PrimeTime

PrimeTime Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    Well, i've gone thru the Easy Campaign x2, and Medium Campaign x1, and I'm already -50 BC, so I've stopped ER/BC now at the start of the Hard Campaign. Anyone know where to farm for BCs, please let me know!

3. PrimeTime

PrimeTime Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    Just realized there are only 2 freebie energon chains from points, which I already used on Swoop and Junkion. Am I hooped for the hard campaign? Even if I manage to fight my way to the end boss using natural energon/battle refresh, I'll have to rely on the pitiful chance of capturing him?

4. Hiro Prime

Hiro Prime Cybertronian Guru Veteran

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    The straw has broken this camel's back. Done. I don't care if they fix it and offer enough resources to choke Unicron, I've had it. The sad thing on my part is I blew through over 100 BCs before I noticed that I wasn't getting any back. The fact that the changes weren't even announced before hand is just reeks of so much contempt for their customers.

It's sad that this game can be so much fun to play, and all it has been is a resource nightmare. Fuck Micro-transactions and Fuck Mobage.

To those of you who still want to keep paying for this piss-poor game hoping that they will change it for the better, this is your wake-up call. It's never gonna happen. All the bitching to DeNA is not going to fix things. This is how they milk us fans for $$'s.

I don't even think complaining to Hasbro will fix things at this point.

How these guys stay in business is beyond me.

5. Gonzoite

Gonzoite Theoretician

Pretty disappointed in this event. Like some of you, I went through 75 bc's before I realized that I wasn't getting any back. Hopefully I can score Skywarps(My favorite Decepticons) alt mode before the event ends but, I'm not banking on it.

6. GreyRouge

GreyRouge The Master of Motors!

News Credits:
    I think Mobage/Dena is trying to get enough players to stop playing so they can remove this game from the appstores and retire it for good. Hopefully someone working there will forget about how full their pockets are and realize how many kids and adults will react when the game is gone. They like to force us to pay for BC and cards to MTM these R7s and they think it's funny.

7. vm-01

vm-01 Well-Known Member

That might be it. As a free player I certainly don't feel welcome in mobage-land right about now.

I was hoping they'd wait until the super deformed all stars game was released before doing stuff like this.

8. Onslaught24

Onslaught24 Ayo Fryman. That uh, that's highly illogical. Moderator News Staff

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Instagram:
    Yeah somethin tells me I'm not playin this event anymore. Doesn't seem too worth it. I'll just finish off Swoop since I'm halfway there and get Skywarp's alt mode from the game board since I got his bot mode from medals. Was a waste of 20 BCs.

9. JLvatron

JLvatron Transformer

News Credits:
    I'm sure the payers aren't too happy either, now that they need to buy their BC's for regular play.

I sent a complaint to Dena about this. They replied and said they'll find out if it's a mistake or a deliberate change.

This raises the point that they never said they won't change these things. They can do it and are not necessarily cheating any of us.
    We can take it or leave.

It's up to us to leave.
    ...Or at least send a support "complaint" to them.
    This happened before and enough people complained, and Mobage returned the Battle Cube reward.

There is strength in numbers.

10. PHYLSCREAM

PHYLSCREAM Active Member

News Credits:
    I'm right there with the rest of you, I'm done!!!! Beyond ridiculous what they did by removing the bc's, this was the one event you could farm and now you can't. Seems to me they want the free players to quit or spend

11. Callum

Callum Well-Known Member

Im playing this event until I get the two energon chains then just logging for login bonus. Gonna try start building resources. Although we arent getting bc back, the points rewards should hopefully cover me until I get the chain. I have also just put in a complaint. Hopefully if enough people do something will get done.

12. Kevin XI

Kevin XI Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Wow, really? I haven't been playing much lately, but now I think I'll just uninstall.

13. butchrecon72

butchrecon72 Well-Known Member

Not only did they remove BC's.....but bot upgrade materials as well. Only weapon materials are rewarded at point thresholds.

14. SouthtownKid

SouthtownKid Headmaster

News Credits:
    As pointed out earlier, they've done this before and then backed out of it. I'll wait until today's update before I fly off the handle.

That said, I won't be playing between now and that update.

15. kurupted

kurupted Well-Known Member

The sad thing is that despite this, we'll still have some guys be on absurd points on the leaderboards financing mobage staff's wages.

Oh sorry, they're called Dena now =/

16. kurupted

kurupted Well-Known Member

Didn't notice this till you pointed it out. Also ended up about 30 BC's down before I checked out this thread....

Wasn't enough they give us Advanced Ops, blatantly lie about required deck power to complete them and then stealth double the cost of energon chains but now they also take away BC rewards in campaigns AND transmetal? It already takes literally 950 transmetal to max out one mode of an R6 card and now it'll be impossible to even build up to that.

it's like they're intentionally trying their hardest to make it unplayable to all but the idiots that want to be Mobage's personal ATM.

17. Trek

Trek Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I was very much in need of farming BC's from this. Really disappointed that I can't even seem to play through with what I have, let alone building up my stock.

18. SoundVahki

SoundVahki Well-Known Member

No kidding. I have 40 left from this event thus far...

SV

19. silver24ado

silver24ado Active Member

Ebay:
    Yes, Mobage/DeNA did this before with the campaign event. I got about 30 BC down this time before I noticed it (last time was about 100). The bad thing is, if it is a "mistake" and they "fix", we'll still be out the BC as they will not replace what was used.

20. JLvatron

JLvatron Transformer

News Credits:
    I recall they fixed it some days into the event, and many had already played to the Hard campagns. Nobody got their BC's back.