Transformers Legend - Mobile Card Game by Mobage

Discussion in 'Transformers Video Game Discussion' started by illithid, Nov 29, 2012.

1. Onslaught24

Onslaught24 Stop on red but leave on amber Moderator News Staff

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Instagram:
    EDIT: Nevermind :lol 

2. Callum

Callum Well-Known Member

Day 4 was horriffic.. we got 35m points and got beat, our heavy hitter gave up wasting cubes I think. I scanned all bloody day as well! Oh well, couple more days then its over!

3. yesidoknow

yesidoknow Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    one day away from getting my first r6, Two days left and i guarantee my team will blow it today, and my new team will blow it again tomorrow. -_-

4. SouthtownKid

SouthtownKid Headmaster

News Credits:
    If your team blows it today, you better hope they do blow it tomorrow. Day 5 reward sucks.

5. SilverOptimus

SilverOptimus Movie News Monster Moderator News Staff

News Credits:
    I was browsing the Google Play Store page of the game when I noticed a huge number of 5-Star reviews with random or no comments, submitted at the same time. Most of the comments are just one words like Cubes, Transformers, G1, Cards etc. Later, another user has pointed out that not to trust the 5-Star reviews submitted late August as they are fake.

Sure enough, it's obvious that the reviews are submitted by the employees of Mobage to balance out the 1-Star reviews they are getting recently. The question is "Are they that pathetic?".

It appears so.

6. Trek

Trek Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Managed 3 day wins out of 4 so far. Hoping for just one more win out of today and tomorrow, but would be happy with just the day 3 rewards to be honest, seeing as my deck is complete rubbish at the moment.

7. vm-01

vm-01 Well-Known Member

I'm 2/4 so far and I'm actually enjoying the event more than I thought I would.

Here's how I've faired so far:

Day 1: Lucky win. Only had time to play casually with free cubes. Had 3 team mates with cubes to burn and the oponent quit early.

Day 2: Squash loss. Actually put in some time and some BC recharges but met a team with a true heavy hitter who killed us.

Day 3: Win. Landed on a team with Putonthearmor from AI. Once again I put some time and recharges but ended up being the lead scanner.

Day 4: Dramatic loss. I put in almost all of my cubes (less than 200 to start) and recharges (less than 100) and we ended up losing at the last minute. The ending was hectic.

Day 5: I'm a little worried since before leaving for work I was leading my team despite scoring less than 500 as of this morning playing only with free cubes. Surprisingly the other team was behind. It seems most of the people I'm playing with and against are playing with free cubes.

At this point I'm just hoping to hang on to the top 1000 and at least get Starscream that way.

8. JLvatron

JLvatron Transformer

News Credits:
    Sorry to hear, chans.

How's your tier battle coming?
    This is the 1st team event where I've planningly invested lots of cubes for the tier rewards.

So as long as I'm getting some team combo help, losing the day isn't the end o the world.
    Although it's nice not to have to start building team relations from scratch again.

lol, there's lots of rules they should make, although this is prolly the biggest 1 and the fandom identified this early on, like by the 2nd team event.

Mobage has claimed to make rules like Minimum threshold that would disband deadbeat teammates and replace them with new players.
    There is evidence that this doesn't work well or possibly never worked.

Remember the time they tried to impliment this?
    They wound up disbanding ALL players!

Although I cannot complain about that as I LOVED the huge compensation rewards they defaulted to us!! :D 

9. JLvatron

JLvatron Transformer

News Credits:
    Here's mine:

Day 1: Active team (more than half are active), good social environment (about 5 players conversing on the wall), we even had a team name! :) 
    Expected the win, was surprised we lost.
    I suspect the others, like me, went off to work that day and didn't tell the others too clearly.
    oops.

Day 2: Active enough team, good social dynamic, but after the 1st team, I was hesitant at pursuing a team name.
    We won. :D 

Day 3: The rivals were mostly the uber-active leader. Read his wall, he had a history of going for Tier 1.
    We were outclassed.
    and expectedly lost.

Day 4: Got a relatively active team, several mentioned it's the 1st time they're on a team where players participate and post on wall.
    Nice teamsters who say "thanks" to other teammates for their efforts.
    We even got a team name: Team Co-Optimus!

This is the social aspect of the team event that I really like and is greatly missing in the other "solitaire" games.

Plus we won, so that was nice too!
    Interesting that the final score was something like 2.3 million vs. 1.2 Million. Quite low for usual team events.

Day 5: This morning I got my 5th Slingshot card! 2 from Teletraan-1 & 3 from enhanced ep. medals pulls.
    Can't complain 'bout dat!

Me too!

Yah, that's what I'm aiming for too.

10. Jazz342

Jazz342 Well-Known Member

If anyone ends up on a team with my screenname on it, let mobage know. I never registered and im still absolutely positive that non players are being put on teams. There are way too many decks popping up on teams that have old event cards in their decks while having nothing current.

11. Onslaught24

Onslaught24 Stop on red but leave on amber Moderator News Staff

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Instagram:
    2/4 now. Hopefully I get on a team that'll attack the bosses and not just let them escape. 3 of the past 4 days, I've been the MVP for just about everything. Seems like I'm the one doing all the scanning and these guys are just attacking the bosses a couple times but not finishing the jobs. I'd finish 'em off if I actually had more episode cards than my suicidal evolution Thundercracker.

12. SouthtownKid

SouthtownKid Headmaster

News Credits:
    We won today, about 70% due to me (not exaggerating), so I'm somewhat confident that if I simply abstain from the final day, I can avoid our team winning on the final day and being stuck with the Day 5 reward.

13. Callum

Callum Well-Known Member

I didn't realise you ONLY get one of the days rewards.. if you get 6 day wins why dont you get the lot? Anyways im sitting with 4 day wins and it looks like I am going to end up with 5, killed off a few starscreams then realised I don't want to win today as day 4 rewards are better than 5.

My team battle history:

Cubes used this event: around 200 & most hourly recharges and levels up so prob around 4-500
    Day 1-3: had a guy called keehuiling88 in our team, history of T1 and will finish top 100 again this event by the looks of it. Got beat by a guy who put 35m points on the board, Mopga or along those lines.
    Day 4: beat by 10m points, as above, one guy just kept pushing
    Day 5: 2m points on the board secured a win
    Day 6: hoping not to win but some players are going for T2 finish so expecting a win, im in the T3 bracket, as usual.

The social side of this event has been quite good with all active players letting us know when they will be around and what they are doing, and resource levels. With my team day 1-4 there were inactives added to the team each day people didnt participate, a good 5-10 accounts with no score each day.

If they are going to make the boss cards harder to beat to encourage team play then they need to make sure the teams are active!!

14. seeker311

seeker311 The Collector

News Credits:
    Yup, that was the big debacle when team event first came around. Instead of fixing it, mobage just changed the wording on its event rules

15. jourdo

jourdo TFW2005 Supporter

Ebay:
    I really hope my current team craps the bed so I can stay on Day 4 rewards. Come on apathy!!!

16. Callum

Callum Well-Known Member

Same, but it looks like we are going to win it with 6x their score already

17. SilverOptimus

SilverOptimus Movie News Monster Moderator News Staff

News Credits:
    I only have a 1-Day win. So, I hope my team wins today. I really need that 65 Battle Cubes.

18. Pavol Palat

Pavol Palat Palatinus

News Credits:
    Since the second day I am on a team with two guys who carry us all the way through. I do not need to do anything. The trick: they will make me win day5 rewards and there is nothing I can do about it :) 

There were team events when I spent time, cubes and nerves to win day3 or days 4 max.
    Now two events in a row where I do not need to do anything and get day5 rewards :-D
    I only wish I had landed in this team on the first day...

19. kurupted

kurupted Well-Known Member

Unless my team concedes 170m points by the time the event ends I've got a day 4 win in the bag. Not bad considering I put in minimum threshold effort this event.

Upgrading Starscream to MTM is going to take ages though and I'm still doing that with R6 Evolve Megs.

20. vm-01

vm-01 Well-Known Member

I got my 3rd win with a ridiculously low 1.2 million to 800k score.

Doesn't look like I'm getting a 4th but who the hell knows with this game.

At least I've managed to stay in the 900s and it looks like T2 is doable for me.