Transformers Legend - Mobile Card Game by Mobage

Discussion in 'Transformers Video Game Discussion' started by illithid, Nov 29, 2012.

1. thenatureboywoo

thenatureboywoo Veteran

News Credits:
    Day one, about half my team did not participate. My day two team, everyone is participating, and we are getting crushed (and that is an understatement) by a team with 4 people participating. If you somehow luck into a team with dudes that have phenominal deck strength your set.

2. Brotherjames

Brotherjames Grandmaster of Flash

Is it sad I remember when 30000+ was "crushing it"

3. butchrecon72

butchrecon72 Well-Known Member

So far I have not been able to get on a team with anyone who has a deck strength higher than me. SO I have yet to see a 6 day win.

4. JLvatron

JLvatron Transformer

News Credits:
    TeeHee-ous! :D 

5. Callum

Callum Well-Known Member

The guy carrying my team has 114k deck and has said he doubts his 6k bc will last. I think if you get the whole team on building up the combo bonus and energon it would spread the spend as it would increase your damage using the same amount of cubes.. I halved one of those 125k starscreams then had to leave, came back and it had escaped.

Get rid of team battle!

6. butchrecon72

Team battle will not go anywhere. It is a MAJOR cube drain on players, this is by design. Otherwise hundreds of players would go into Raids with thousands of BC.....meaning no BC sales and less revenue coming in. I hate team battles. I always have to carry the team and never get on a 6 days winning team. Hell, my current team wont play at all. I am the leader with 365K points. Next closest to me doesn't even have half that. I quit trying when I lost day 1 due to a team not playing.

7. yesidoknow

yesidoknow Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    The point threshold doesn't do any good either, The dinobot team event, I didn't participate at all on the last day because I didn't want the day 2 rewards, and yet, I still got bumped to day 2 win -_-

Also, the set team sizes, every team I've been on has been more than 25, and half of those don't participate, if they've even been playing the game. I'm kinda curious if you'd have better luck not pre registering.....

Day 6 is impossible without a t1 player on your team. Eventually, your team will face off against another t1 and be crushed....

8. butchrecon72

I have pre-registered, waited until just before the start, done it 1/2 through. Same results for me. Never get another strong player on my team.

9. Onslaught24

Onslaught24 Stop on red but leave on amber Moderator News Staff

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Instagram:
    Question: Where I can get this Scourge's alt mode? I got his bot mode card today from a mission and he doesn't seem to be recorded anywhere.
    [​IMG]

10. The Mad Demobot

The Mad Demobot Well-Known Member

Got the same problem. Day one, no one did anything. Day two, we won. Day three isn't going good. Guess I'll push my way to the top 101-1000 and just hang on.

11. butchrecon72

That's all I am doing. But with 20 BC plus hourly cubes....May not go so well.

12. thenatureboywoo

thenatureboywoo Veteran

News Credits:
    Deception campaign black tide, campaign #5 You've got the power. He comes up in the choose the rare card challenge thingy.

13. Twalsh

Twalsh Well-Known Member

Day one through three I have been in very noncompetitive teams. No wins yet.

14. kurupted

kurupted Well-Known Member

To compare with another new card game, started playing WWE Supercard last week . Already got a top notch deck without even dropping a cent into the game, though the option is there for those that want it.

But it shows how badly this game rates in comparison where the pay to win theme gets expanded bit by bit.

15. Onslaught24

Onslaught24 Stop on red but leave on amber Moderator News Staff

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Instagram:
    One win so far and today we're being crushed cause NOBODY is doing anything but me. Barely staying above the 10,000 mark in ranks because I have no way of getting a significant amount of battle cubes. I'm down to 5 so I can't really do anything. Only way to stay at around 11 spots above 10,000 is to scan and pray I get a lot of Synth-En for the team that isn't doing anything.

And thanks natureboywoo. Turns out I'm on the Black Tide campaign now :lol 

16. Jazz342

Jazz342 Well-Known Member

A lot of my allies have backed out within the last 14 days... will this affect mobages line of thinking?

17. chansformers

chansformers butcher of the bots

News Credits:
    just a rant......

day 1,spent over 600 cubes,looked all good,even had more than 20-30 messages back and fourth on our team wall,last four hours.....whole team gave up.

day 2,spent over 500 cubes.....no contact between teammates on the wall..all was looking good about 3 hours into it,then the rest of my team gave up.

day three,basically myself and another teammate held up the whole team.basically myself and the other guy and 2 more guys who were actually playing.
    in the end,the other team had more people than 4 participating.wasted another 200 cubes.

day 4.....shy to even dip my toes in the water with thius event anymore,after loosing over 1300 hundred cubes without a single day win.....happy to just get the daily log in and throw in the hourly cubes here and there.
    mobage,you've now officially crushed the fun i used to have with this game.
    they should make a new rule whereas if you don't even bother throwing in the hourly cubes or a single cube for that matter,you get voided from the team event altogether.
    some of us were and i say "we're" still willing to play/pay but not when it ends up being bs like this.......

rant over.

18. SouthtownKid

SouthtownKid Headmaster

News Credits:
    Stop playing the team events. We all should.

19. butchrecon72

Hourly cubes.....that's all I am playing.

20. thenatureboywoo

thenatureboywoo Veteran

News Credits:
    I hate the team events for a lot of reasons. But another is for people who register and never play. I can take losing for the most part, but because I'm on a team with a handful actually participating isn't cool.