Transformers Legend - Mobile Card Game by Mobage

Discussion in 'Transformers Video Game Discussion' started by illithid, Nov 29, 2012.

1. yesidoknow

yesidoknow Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Don't feel bad, I didn't get one either. But I only logged in for the daily bonus and quit.

2. seeker311

seeker311 The Collector

News Credits:
    Cared enough to get a complete thrust. Now team pvp again

3. SilverOptimus

SilverOptimus Movie News Monster Moderator News Staff

News Credits:
    It's great if we get a good team. Last time I exhausted my resources hoping that my other team members would do the same and get a 6 day win. But alas, only a handful actually played. Others just did nothing. Had to settle with a 3 day win.

If we can't get a 6 Day win, a 4 Day win is the best. 5 Day win is worthless with half a card.

4. vm-01

vm-01 Well-Known Member

Agreed.

I had half of a Galvatron from the last event, and was very happy with it, and it just got bumped from my deck by an MTM Thrust using Galvatron's own weapon.

But an MTM Stranglehold did make it into the frontline.

5. SilverOptimus

SilverOptimus Movie News Monster Moderator News Staff

News Credits:
    Of course... they gave an option to obtain Event Cards with Gold and Silver Warrior medals and took away the medals from Point Rewards and is giving just a measly amount if we defeat a boss.

Typical Mobage.

6. Callum

Callum Well-Known Member

Dam, lot of cubes used today.. got a strong team and opposition, fightin to keep the same team

7. Otispq

Otispq Elocution Onymous

News Credits:
    I'm not even bothering with this team pvp event. I will use cube recharges and that's it. Way too hard of bosses right from the get go. they do the team thing too often, which it's designed for everybody to burn all their resources. I'm not burning up my stockpiles this go round.

8. SouthtownKid

SouthtownKid Headmaster

News Credits:
    Yet again, I was on a winning team Day One.

Yet again, our Day One winning team got disbanded after winning, and I got stuck with a new bunch of losers with no cards, no hope, and no attendance for Day Two. And yes, I was waaaaaaaay over the minimum needed to stay active on my team. The points I contributed were in the millions. Not far into the millions, but still.

Mobage muffs yet another team event. How do I still manage to be surprised? I think this is the third team event this exact thing has happened to me.

The team events suck anyway, but this is really ridiculous. They don't need to make it worse than the event already is. It's gratuitous.

9. vm-01

vm-01 Well-Known Member

That sucks!

My team didn't even have 3 players over a million and we're all still together.

What I don't get is that most of them only play in the first couple of hours. That's fine and good if you're going for medals but they don't give me that impression either.

But I have to say I like the revamped Teletraan-1 system. Even if we end up losing I feel the medals will make up for it.

10. Kevin XI

Kevin XI Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I'm on a team with a guy who has all the latest 6's. We're always 10 million points ahead of the other guys. It looks like I have a real shot at Sky Lynx.
    I can't get a MVP in edgewise, so I'm not getting many medals.

So they put us up against 2 giants. LOL. The dude is still almost keeping up. But, yeah. Fuck!

Last edited: Aug 15, 2014
  11. vm-01

vm-01 Well-Known Member

Forget what I said about my team.

Chemistry just keeps getting better.

3/3 wins. Or 3/ 2 according to the game :D 

12. JLvatron

JLvatron Transformer

News Credits:
    Not to add salt but I got free bot n alt cards.

13. Pavol Palat

Pavol Palat Palatinus

News Credits:
    Thank you for the salt, sir. I got neither mode for free. I guess that's what I get for not paying absolutely anything to Mobalord for about seven months now :p 

14. SouthtownKid

SouthtownKid Headmaster

News Credits:
    I got nothing, either.

15. vm-01

vm-01 Well-Known Member

Write a ticket and complain again.

It might take them a lot more time than the 48 hours they say to respond but they're usually generous.

My team lost day 4. I have 4 wins now which is enough for me but I like my new team and the 5 day weapon should be more useful than half of Skylynx. So going down fighting.

16. blackma

blackma Well-Known Member

Hi guys. I started to play this game a week ago.
    I need advices and help to get stronger. What would i do? Friends, events, boss...
    I choose autobot faction. My leader is Orion Pax 5 and have Optimus 4 some other lvl 3 guys.

17. vm-01

vm-01 Well-Known Member

With a deck that low you really need to take advantage of Evolution campaigns like the one that should be comming after this event.

Use energon chains and nets to capture the strongest boss you can reach multiple times. Remeber you can replay any of the missions you have completed. So if the easy campaign is what you can handle just repeat that over and over.

You can also farm cubes on the easy campaign if your strong enough.

After you build up your deck and can kill some of the bosses with one hit you'll see some real progression.

The next event should be a raid. The first day is the easiest and you'll want to play as much as you can that day.

You have to tough it out at first and see your deck get a little better at each event. It took me months and several events to reach a decent free deck with over 30,000 attack points. But the recent changes have made it easier to get raider cards and really helped my game.

18. vm-01

vm-01 Well-Known Member

Now's the time to cash in your chips.

Your teletraan-1 chips that is.

19. blackma

blackma Well-Known Member

Thanks vm-01... really nice. Info is very important in the beggining.
    I will try all of that. I am an active player, it will be hard in the beggining but i will get a strong team for sure.
    Thx

20. donxavier

donxavier Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Our team was a really strong one. We demolished everyone we went up against. Then, on this last day, our heaviest hitter suddenly couldn't pull or see any bosses because all of his "Scan for boss" slots were taken up by expired or defeated bosses that wouldn't clear. I had the same problem but, at worst, only two of my slots at any time were taken up. Clearing cache and data did nothing nor did uninstalling and reinstalling. Needless to say we lost but that is bs. Had he been playing at capacity we would've, at the very least, given these guys a run for their money. Apparently, the two of us are not the only ones that had this problem during the event. Been on other message boards where players are complaining about this issue. Mobage should really credit those affected players with a day win. Through the fault of a game glitch they were unable to compete fairly.