Transformers Legend - Mobile Card Game by Mobage

Discussion in 'Transformers Video Game Discussion' started by illithid, Nov 29, 2012.

1. SouthtownKid

SouthtownKid Headmaster

News Credits:
    Humm. I don't know why they couldn't have just kept the points reward raider.

If they stick with this method, maybe I'll go through the process next event. I'm barely logging in for daily bonuses and occasional free recharges now.

2. Tfan12

Tfan12 Well-Known Member

they are giving away bc´s with this finally they did something good with the game

3. kurupted

kurupted Well-Known Member

So before we were leveling up too fast and now they're throwing raiders at us with Teletraan. Still, at least this method makes gold medals practical unlike the stingy ruby medals.

4. kurupted

I don't think Mobage thought this out very well. I've already got 2 MTM Thrusts and am blowing away Autobot X with ease.

At this stage I'm just farming up more Thrusts via Teletraan 1 and could probably rack up a full deck on them this weekend alone. And rank-wise I'm not even in the top 1000.

Unless of course the level 8's power is off the charts now.

5. Twalsh

Twalsh Well-Known Member

I personally like this change, there was no way, besides spending money for me to get one of these cards. I missed this gift from mobage after getting sunstreaker as a rewards card a bit ago.

6. SilverOptimus

SilverOptimus Movie News Monster Moderator News Staff

News Credits:
    The new change has really changed the buzz in Mobage's favor. People are now actually complaining that it's too easy. :lol 

Seriously though, since it only take about 4 hours of gameplay to obtain both modes of Thrust and fully max him, people say that they have/will have a full deck of Episode Raiders without paying a single cent.

This does seriously jeopardize one of Mobage's money making methods. I wonder if this is one time only to please the fanbase or if it's long term.

Speaking of which, the Spacebridge is back to the old version.

7. Weitat1988

Weitat1988 Well-Known Member

Add me at 65044529 or Weitat1988 at rank 400 now going for top 100 this time

8. Twalsh

Twalsh Well-Known Member

I think that it actually may be a smart move to do this teletran raider card. Now that n order for the high rankers to get there without to much competition, they HAVE to purchase. That or find their general win method taken away.

9. SilverOptimus

News Credits:
    The hell!?! Did they just added a day to the Event. It was 3 Days and some hours to go, on yesterday. Now a 24+ Hours later it's still 3 Days and a certain number of hours to go.

10. vm-01

vm-01 Well-Known Member

They fixed the clock. It was off by 12 hours but the game was updating as usual anyway.

11. SilverOptimus

News Credits:
    Thanks, man. ☺

Now we know why Mobage was incredibly generous with Episode Raiders. The bosses are incredibly hard now. I remember sometimes back, having just one Episode Raider, I was able to 1-cube the bosses on the last day. Now, I have 3 Raider Cards but I have to use 3 cubes just to defeat one without asking for help. And we have 3 days to go as well.

12. kurupted

I have 6 Thrusts and all level 8's plus all level 9's bar Autobot X need 2 cubes. Still need to use 3 cubes on him.

Then again I do have a ton of weapons that make their attacks crazy OP:
    Skywarp 7: 420%
    Galvatron 6: 361
    Slug 4: 338%
    Chromia 3: 326%
    Bumblebee 8: 360%
    Powermaster Optimus: 341%
    King Grimlock 7: 332%
    Ironhide 6: 292%

The new Skywarp weapon which I got with gold weapon medals even has a trait that negates DEF on attack.

Plus with the ?? and teletraan rewards my battle cubes are perpetually at 1140. Only been burning a ton of energon rechargers (am 100 worse off so far). Will try and complete my allThrust deck and ditch this event. Wheeljack's got nothing on Thrust statwise and the way I'm crawling through the hundreds it's just not worth the effort to get Autobot X.

Never thought I'd thank Mobage for making an event that doesn't require money to get such great rewards from an event. Teletraan is actually usable now whereas before it was a waste of space.

Still pissed that the base-full glitch cost me a robot mode that I'm get to receive in 2 days though.

13. Tfan12

Tfan12 Well-Known Member

try to get their own weapons and use decepticon only

14. vm-01

vm-01 Well-Known Member

20 million points and I'm not even in the top 1000.

This is some weird wild stuff.

And I got bit by the base full glitch as well. It was my first Thrust so it was the most painful.

15. Kevin XI

Kevin XI Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    ?...
    Sorry, but LOL.

16. vm-01

vm-01 Well-Known Member

:D 

Pun not intended folks.

17. kurupted

Currently at 28.3mil points and sitting at 1100. Got a full Thrust deck though so I'll take the final day...not worth the grief considering it's still not enough to one cube kill the 5bil HP level 9's:
    [​IMG]

18. jourdo

jourdo TFW2005 Supporter

Ebay:
    Did anyone else get a free Thrust (robot mode) today when they logged in?

19. SilverOptimus

News Credits:
    Yep, I got one too. I think it was given due to the glitch where People who didn't have a full deck unable to obtain the Thrust card.

20. Otispq

Otispq Elocution Onymous

News Credits:
    I sent in a support ticket on Saturday. On my second trip thru the Bot Mode board of Teletran, I didn't get the card. I just got an email saying that it was taken care of. Looks like Mobage really screwed up, since they gave everybody a free Thrust bot mode card. Except me. I still don't have it.