Transformers Legend - Mobile Card Game by Mobage

Discussion in 'Transformers Video Game Discussion' started by illithid, Nov 29, 2012.

1. ilovesj

ilovesj Well-Known Member

I was lucky in 1 event to get dragged along by a premium player...but on day 3 we went up against the top guy and he just blew us away...sucks

2. Pavol Palat

Pavol Palat Palatinus

News Credits:
    This event only proves what kind of fry the team events are. Unless you get a fantastic team, you're fried.

So I started in a good, enthusiastic, cube-spend-happy team. I have a deck of 48K, the rest of the ative part of the team has 40-45K.

We won day 1. We won day 2 even though the team appeared stronger and with a 100k deck guy. It cost a lot of cubes and the last hour was a mad rush to keep our distance from them. I really started to believe in final day reward. Stupid me.

So what follows next? Today we are facing TWO guys with 100k decks, several decks around 50K, quite many players with T6's. We are getting easily beaten and it is still only day3.

When I think about it - team events are cube sinks, raids are nonsence clicking nonsense and campaigns offer very weak rewards. Absolutely no motivation to play this game outside looking for the pretty artwork.

3. Pavol Palat

Pavol Palat Palatinus

News Credits:
    I looked a bit closer at the non-playing tail of my team. I have very hard time believing that the non-players are real people who registered, not some corpses that Mobage simply clipped onto our team just to fill in the team list.

There is a guy with crappy one-sided cards, led by evo1 Pax. Sure, Pax is this month's login reward, so it can be a guy who just started.

The next one is a Mobage imposter who has one-sided episode cards like, you know, Barrage (1) and Ultra Magnus (2) and Sgt. Kup (2). Totally credible that the guy just so crawled out of the grave, registered for this event and takes the playing so seriously that he scores no points and has no time to even use his free hourly reacharges.

The next one has one-sided Gears (1) in the deck. His strongest card is one-sided FoC Sharpshot. In that event, Mobage was giving away both sides for free. This one also right now crawled out of the grave, totally forgot to upgrade the other half of Sharpshot and takes the playing so seriously that he scores no points and has no time to even use his free hourly reacharges.

4. Twalsh

Twalsh Well-Known Member

Quick question, is it possible to create enough second accounts to vet the 45 friend code thing without using emails?

5. SouthtownKid

SouthtownKid Headmaster

News Credits:
    Exactly. You need at least 2 whales who can 1-cube level 8s, and you need a bunch of players with enough Energon to burn however many thousand EC a day to keep the whales fueled around the clock. If you don't have that on your first day, 6 (or 5, now) day wins are not likely.

6. yesidoknow

yesidoknow Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I had a great team on days 1 and 2, we lost day 3 because real life priorities come first which is fine. Now I'm on a team who a pot head has decided he is the leader of -_-

7. matrix

matrix The Saviour

Wow, people still play this "game"

8. butchrecon72

butchrecon72 Well-Known Member

Are you on my team?

9. Sentinel Prime

Sentinel Prime Traitor to the cause

The team I was on was pretty solid, on day 3 the other team went up by 20 mil. With about 6 hours to go it seemed like most of the heavy hitters on the team were focused on scanning energon to get the 3.0 multiplier. I was trying to do all three actions (Scan, set up bosses, take out bosses) but one or two people cant carry a team alone unless you've got a monster deck. Finally with 2 hours to go everyone FINALLY decides to sprint to the finish. But by then it was already too late. Too bad too, could've been my first legit shot and bringing home a T6.

SP4h

10. vm-01

vm-01 Well-Known Member

My team's apparently out of cubes so I guess Mobage got its wish and people are using up all those recharges.

I hope they set up a couple of events before the next team one so I can do some better farming.

11. myers1224

myers1224 Wave

Ebay:
    I am on a GREAT team, our leader, mikedhughes60493, has lead us through this valiantly, we have a great strategy and are more than 100 mil ahead of the other team currently

12. Harbinger

Harbinger ecnayonnA

1 win out of 5, my first go at this damn event was better.

13. Davidtea28

Davidtea28 Well-Known Member

Hi all , question for sharing my code 49761043, if you gys are already lv 8 and above, will i still get a reward? My current power is 13380, will using cash to keep buying tier episode card will help or just a waste of money? my name davidtea28, pls add, im not sure where to get my ID. Pls add.....

14. Kevin XI

Kevin XI Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Yay, more Swoop.

15. unicronic

unicronic Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    Yup. Swoop is a good card but after getting Sludge this time around I don't understand why the T2 rewards aren't better than T3 in all aspects.

16. chansformers

chansformers butcher of the bots

News Credits:
    kinda miffed at the game right now.
    4 out of 5 days i blazed through both energon and battle cubes,each day sweating bullets with the scores being so close and astronomically high between whatever team i was on and the opposing teams.
    four days of burning through everything and not getting a single day win,then the last day i couldn't play as i was too busy finishing packng and on a plane to tfcon.yesterday i finally managed to log in to see that our team(which i apologize in advance to for not being able to help out)had won.
    i guess the part that really grinds my gears is when you try,everyone gives up in the last hour or two.and when you don't try,look at that....you win:rolleyes: .
    very messed up.

17. Tfan12

Tfan12 Well-Known Member

So no event for today?

18. seeker311

seeker311 The Collector

News Credits:
    Probably tomorrow

Also, check their blog everyone. They're changing how decks are balancd and adding new weapon cards.....

19. vm-01

vm-01 Well-Known Member

The autobot and decepticon decks thing seems like something I might use.

I wonder what that "battle chest" they mention is about.

20. SilverOptimus

SilverOptimus Movie News Monster Moderator News Staff

News Credits:
    Thanks for the news tip. I'm on it. :)