Transformers Legend - Mobile Card Game by Mobage

Discussion in 'Transformers Video Game Discussion' started by illithid, Nov 29, 2012.

1. SelectedLime375

SelectedLime375 Luna1 Matrix Magic

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    I still have my episode medals. Didn't they used to disappear after an episode ended?

I am glad I have them, though, I was able to get Jetfire and a few more Bumblebees.

[​IMG]

I get excited about them because I haven't seen them before. It is also nice to get cards of characters you like. I really like the art on the cards, even if they are not that powerful.

2. Twalsh

Twalsh Well-Known Member

Just picked up Megatron A, and Megatron (1) A,R

3. yesidoknow

yesidoknow Well-Known Member

News Credits:

I understand why your excited, I'm sure alot of us were the same way when the game first came out. Hell, erland even compiled a database of card images because he liked them so much. and there was talks of us making psychical cards out of the images at one point.

4. SelectedLime375

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    Have actual cards would be cool. Won't we be getting some with the new Generations figures?

5. Soundwinder

Soundwinder I wind sounds!

I'm going to play the Grimlock event just in case I get a good team. I have all the Dinobots but Grimlock from last time, so I'm hopeful.

Side note, the last even was fucking bullshit. You have to be in the top 5,000 just to get a single R4? That's insane.

6. donxavier

donxavier Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    That seems strange. Perhaps my memory is faulty, but I thought the last "Me, Grimlock, King" team event had the pre registration start Tuesday, after the end of "Rushdown Road", with the actual event starting on Wednesday. I know that happened during the "Secret of Omega Supreme" team event.

7. Jazz342

Jazz342 Well-Known Member

Looks like we lose a day again so they dont have to issue rewards for 6-day wins.
    GENIUS!

Selected, what is your current deck like? Have you amassed any R5s yet? Only mtm your r4s if they help your deck. I just transcan them and use them as fodder for my r5's

8. ilovesj

ilovesj Well-Known Member

So all the raid cards got their full bonus...and the episode space bridge left off at the loop you last purchased for this repeat event. I Will play hard if my team is good.

9. butchrecon72

butchrecon72 Well-Known Member

Space bridge did not leave off. I had to start from the beginning

10. SelectedLime375

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    Right now I have a mtm Slug (4)(episode), a transcaned and maxed Slug (4)(episode), a transcaned and maxed Swoop (5)(episode), a mtm Snarl (4)(episode), two mtm Decepticon Frenzy (3)(evolution), a mtm Tailwind (1)(episode), a Soundwave (6)(evolution), and a maxed Sunstreaker (3)(episode).

I also just got signed Sharkticon Gnaw (2) alt. and robot mode cars in the rewards. Gnaw is not in my deck, though.

I usually just upgrade cards based on how much I like the character, unless I get a card from the current episode; then I try to level that card up first.

11. Jazz342

Jazz342 Well-Known Member

Not bad for a newbie (assuming based on your excitement over elites) those swoops and slags are going to change your game play significantly.

A couple tips...any changes to gameplay that mobage institutes is never good for the free player....
    Always take advantage of glitches when you come acrossthem. These will help your gameplay unless you can't play at all. Bit if its something u can use, play hard and fast because a successful free player is not something that mobage wants.

12. SelectedLime375

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    Thank you for the tips.

I have been playing for a while, but I have just recently really started to use all my medals, except for the bronze ones; I have been using those for a while.

It really does stink that there are no more cards for point rewards. They were really helpful and I did not have to use all of my resources just to guarantee that I got at least one episode card. The ruby prices seem really high now, too.

13. unicronic

unicronic Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    I've got 3 R6's including Megatron and Prime from the imminently rebooted event (I got a really lucky draw on the spacebridge that gave me a whole Megatron and half a Prime).

Still need to MTM Swoops and Pointblanks from recent events to beef up my deck.

14. donxavier

News Credits:
    Question for everyone. I have 2700 free Mobacoins. Would that be enough to get a full R6 Optimus or Megatron from the Space bridge?

15. Tfan12

Tfan12 Well-Known Member

How do you get free mobacoins?

16. donxavier

News Credits:
    There are a few ways that you can obtain free Mobacoins: enter their weekly Mobacoin Monday giveaway on their Facebook page, install the offered games that pop up when you're first going into Transformers Legends, or have them screw up your account so badly that they give them to you in hopes of appeasement.

17. SouthtownKid

SouthtownKid Headmaster

News Credits:
    It could be. But there's a 99.99999% chance it won't be.

18. djseifer

djseifer Active Member

Haven't logged in here in a while. Good to see that Slug still has his 5x bonus for this BS event. How's everyone doing?

19. unicronic

unicronic Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    Wow with R5 Slag and R6 Megs & Prime my deck power is 80K and I have 3 Swoops to MTM also.

20. jourdo

jourdo TFW2005 Supporter

Ebay:
    These don't work for iOS... Right? Well maybe the screw up part.