Transformers Legend - Mobile Card Game by Mobage

Discussion in 'Transformers Video Game Discussion' started by illithid, Nov 29, 2012.

1. BlackTracks

BlackTracks Member

did anyone else get 500 full bc recharges from mobage?

2. superkajen

superkajen Member

Yes I did.

3. JLvatron

JLvatron Transformer

News Credits:
    Yups!
    Huge gift, love it!

4. SouthtownKid

SouthtownKid Headmaster

News Credits:
    I got it, but I hate it. It further devalues the BC that I and others have toiled away farming. 1000 free BC for everyone means the next few events are going to be impossible.

5. yesidoknow

yesidoknow Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    So much for "point thresholds" team won the second day which I didn't participate at all in and day two still got checked marked

6. donxavier

donxavier Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    This entire event has been one interesting example of overall f*&$ery. Aside from the team match up fiasco of the first two days, it appears that Mobage was also having issues with R5's being pulled easily from Episode Gold Medals. I managed to acquire two R5 Matrix of Leadership weapons and an R5 AMC Shockwave from the Gold Medal pulls during the first three days. I've never been that fortunate with GM pulls. On top of that, I netted an additional 1400 free Mobage coins because, apparently, they weren't paying attention during their last round of "try this game and earn 200 coins" thing these past couple of days. So, while I was screwed out of an R6 Grimlock, it hasn't been all bad.

7. Kevin XI

Kevin XI Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Fucking idiots! We were ahead near the end, so they f6cking stopped. The final hour, the opposition scooted right by and won by just short of a million. And the few on my team that did stick around couldn't spare more than a cube or two, even though someone gave us a heads up on the 500 recharges sitting in our rewards two hours ago. Fucking morons. I had 13 million points, almost 7 mil more than the #2 guy. So, I did my part.

8. Jazz342

Jazz342 Well-Known Member

I think they meant to give us regular battle cube recharges, next raid event im cashing these all in to make 1500 recharges.
    Way to go mobage.

9. seeker311

seeker311 The Collector

News Credits:
    Wow yeah I got the 500 recharges as well. Now I don't feel too bad that I lost 1800 cubes thanks to their mess

10. The Mad Demobot

The Mad Demobot Well-Known Member

Well, I think I'm gonna send mobage more customer support emails about some "coin issues" because I can't use the 100 and 300 coin options. It forces me to use the more expensive ones, which I can't do anymore, yet I still want that Megatron Alt car and Episode Weapon to max him out.

11. seeker311

seeker311 The Collector

News Credits:
    And they screw up again. I was supposed to have been 4/5 in this event, instead got an extra win. So I get grimmya alt card and lose out on the complete sludge

12. Tfan12

Tfan12 Well-Known Member

Same here only 3 days win dam I would prefer wining 3

13. HollyW00d

HollyW00d Collecting Freak

Got one half of grimlock and his weapon, pretty happy with that. Got Sludge too since I finished t2.

And 1500 free BC's makes up for the 1600 I used, but since everyone got it it's not really a huge plus

14. SouthtownKid

SouthtownKid Headmaster

News Credits:
    lol you never learn, dude! You keep getting sucked into the team even shenanigans despite each new horrific experience.

My team was funny. With 1 hour left in the event, trailing by more than 10 million points, and facing a team with a guy who could 1-cube level-8 bosses, we had one guy on our team with a deck strength of 20k calling us cowards for not trying to catch up.

I and others tried to explain to this mental midget that a 10 million point gap meant defeating 100 level 8 bosses -- AND hoping the other team en masse decided not to score another point for the rest of the event. But he just couldn't wrap his mind around the idea. All he was doing was looking at the color bar and thinking we were close to tying. :rolleyes:  We ended up losing by about 40mil to 50mil. This loudmouth contributed less than ONE million points, by the way. Fo all his blowhardiness, he only chipped in about 400k.

15. Kevin XI

Kevin XI Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Oh, around 11am one of the other team's heavy hitters posted on my wall that he was done for today, and good luck. I figured he was bs-ing me, but he was being straight. That's kind of weird, but okay. He was in third, but He had the strongest deck out of their top 5.

But, that didn't matter at the end, because their team made a concentrated effort and mine stuck it's thumb up our ass. I know, I never learn, but those mooks didn't pull that shit when we won yesterday.

16. SouthtownKid

SouthtownKid Headmaster

News Credits:
    That is a weird-ass move. I've never heard of that happening before.

17. Twalsh

Twalsh Well-Known Member

If you win two days, do you get day 1 and day 2, or just that day level?

18. Tfan12

Tfan12 Well-Known Member

Only day 2

19. Pavol Palat

Pavol Palat Palatinus

News Credits:
    What 500 or even 1500 BC's are you guys talking about? I got 50 after day1 screw ups and 50 after day2, but that was it for BC's.

I burnt about 1000 BC's from my stockpile + free / level up recharges. And managed to win three days.

Also, still no luck episode cards. Maaaaaan, June is about to end, Mobage random episode card distributer, WTF? Why can't I get at least one episode card in the first half-year of 2014?

20. chriscathjn16

chriscathjn16 Devastator

There is an admin gift of 500 full BC. They gave it in the heat of battle last night, just check your rewards in inbox, it might be there somewhere.

About episode cards, do you mean, you did not receive R5 slug + R5 slug /bot + weapon?