Transformers Legend - Mobile Card Game by Mobage

Discussion in 'Transformers Video Game Discussion' started by illithid, Nov 29, 2012.

1. yesidoknow

yesidoknow Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Well his final stats after weapon and commander position is 13,958,351/2,282,913/55,773, so I'd assume his base attack of 169,143 is without the multiplier, but this is mobage we're talking about.

2. SouthtownKid

SouthtownKid Headmaster

News Credits:
    Yeah, I got a guy on my team now with a deck strength of something ridiculous like 170,000. He says he can 1-cube everything. So on the wall, (on which he's the only poster) he tells everyone to find bosses for him and we can easily overwhelm the enemy.

Except nobody cares because this event is SNAFU. We're going to burn EC for a day 3 reward that might not even make a lot of people's decks, and that we all already received one of anyway? Yeah, that's a great example of something that won't be happening. I feel kind of bad for the guy, but no one forced or even asked him to drop money on a full deck of Optimus and Megatron raiders.

3. donxavier

donxavier Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    What you're saying can't possibly be true because Mobage is genuinely concerned about "power creep." Oh wait, I'm sorry, they're only concerned about that issue if you're a free player. Play to win guys should feel free to spend as much money as they want on this game. When I checked earlier today there were 224 players with a deck strength of over 100,000. That's insane!

4. Pavol Palat

Pavol Palat Palatinus

News Credits:
    Mobage's plan is working perfectly. I spent nearly 900 BC's... and only won on 1 of 4 days.

And so is my plan. I always found the excuse "but I still have so many resources to use" keeping me play this game. I am doing this event more or less out of schadensfreude (in my language 'skodoradost') to mess up the opponents and to help my allies. And I will get rid of resources and can quit happily.

5. yesidoknow

News Credits:
    I've gained about 500 bc with all the apology gifts handed out, not a single day win but I don't really care I wasn't going to get day six anyhow, and anything below day four is pointless for everyone so why waste resources?

6. SilverOptimus

SilverOptimus Movie News Monster Moderator News Staff

News Credits:
    It's a damn shame that I joined the game when it's going downhill. :( 

7. HollyW00d

HollyW00d Collecting Freak

Don't worry it's been going downhill since inception.

8. yesidoknow

News Credits:
    Has the game ever gone uphill?

9. Jazz342

Jazz342 Well-Known Member

The only time it went uphill for the players was when they ontroduced the shrapnel 5's...any otger time was due to a glitch like the pvp where we got matched up to beginner level decks....those were the days.

Now any changes mobage makes they will tell us ots an improvement, but will ultimatelytake away our resources in one way or another.

10. seeker311

seeker311 The Collector

News Credits:
    They need to do pvp again because I've seen way too many players with the rookie rank(or whatever that is) and that was the only way to increase the rank

11. SouthtownKid

SouthtownKid Headmaster

News Credits:
    lol we lost. I feel so bad for the guy with the 170,000 deck strength. I logged in this morning and there were 57 new posts on the wall. Most of which were his, asking others to scan for him.

He must have spent sooooo much on those cards, and he signed off last night with us having about a 40 million point lead. Then overnight, they overtook us and just kept going. We ended 71 million to 84 million. It's kind of amazing to me that he spent so much money on raiders when he didn't have EC of his own to back it up with. Well, this is what depending on others will get you in this game.

Anyhow, I feel like I won, because I did not get sucked into wasting any resources at all. So I'm perfectly happy.

12. Jazz342

Jazz342 Well-Known Member

How can you not succeed withvthst kind of deck???

13. SouthtownKid

SouthtownKid Headmaster

News Credits:
    Because you can't kill bosses if you don't have the energon to find them, I guess.

For me, personally, even if I did have the disposable income to flush on a full deck of raider cards like this guy, I wouldn't do it without at least a few thousand EC so that I could find my own bosses in the event that no one else helped.

14. Kevin XI

Kevin XI Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Holy shit. Should have got one less Megatron and bought some energon.

15. SouthtownKid

SouthtownKid Headmaster

News Credits:
    Or waited a few events until he'd set some aside from farming. It's like planning a cross-country trip and buying the most badass expensive car to make the drive, but not leaving yourself any money left for gasoline to actually put in the thing. It's kind of idiotic.

Anyhow, last day of the event, and we've got two 70K guys going up against one 120K guy. We'll see, but if the 12K guy can 1-cube everything and actually has some EC, I imagine they will take it.

Luckily, I do not care. The two possible outcomes of this event for me are the Day 1 rewards or the Day 2 rewards, both of which I care less than nothing about.

16. seeker311

seeker311 The Collector

News Credits:
    Yep lost today's event after carrying the team the whole 24hrs we were behind by 2 mil three hours left and no one would do anything. Not even scan

17. Kevin XI

Kevin XI Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I hate the wall cheerleaders, but nothings worse than a broke-ass General trying to run shit without contributing.

18. Pavol Palat

Pavol Palat Palatinus

News Credits:
    I love how the base increase always comes right after I have foddered some cards away. Yaay for 500 bot storage.

19. HollyW00d

HollyW00d Collecting Freak

Just found the Matrix of Leadership in the space bridge using medals. My first R5 weapon and it's a monster

20. JLvatron

JLvatron Transformer

News Credits:
    Wow!
    Till All are 1!