Transformers Legend - Mobile Card Game by Mobage

Discussion in 'Transformers Video Game Discussion' started by illithid, Nov 29, 2012.

1. SilverRex

SilverRex Omega Supreme

cant wait until the next event. I imagine its team pvp and I an hoping to finally for once team up with someone worthy.

2. SouthtownKid

SouthtownKid Headmaster

News Credits:
    That's worse than this.

3. kurupted

kurupted Well-Known Member

4. ILikeSoundwave

ILikeSoundwave Stunticon

News Credits:
  5. Jazz342

Jazz342 Well-Known Member

I did a good job farming this event, sadly i didnt gain anything to improve my deck. Whoever is doing stats needs to pay better attention.

6. SouthtownKid

SouthtownKid Headmaster

News Credits:
    I finally managed to farm back all the resources I foolishly spent for no reason on the last two team events.

7. donxavier

donxavier Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I'm still going back and forth with Mobage support over the terrible stats for the R5 Slag (T2 reward card from the FFOD pt 1 event). I told them that I couldn't understand how the R5 Ransack card (T3 reward card from the Galactic Games event) could have better stats than Slag. Here is their stance verbatim: "...it does appear that these stats are correct. While generally the newer cards will have higher stats as they are both R5 their stats will be similar and with the increase of R6s coming it may be more common to see the stats hover around these." I countered that with the fact that Slipstream (Slag's placement reward equivalent from the Galactic Games) has way better stats than either Slag or Ransack and it's also an R5. I'm waiting for their response. Pretty sure one won't come but you never know.

8. SouthtownKid

SouthtownKid Headmaster

News Credits:
    I've said it before, but R5s now are like R4s were a year ago when R5s were new. You'd often have high tier reward R4s that wouldn't make your deck and many events seemed like a waste of time because of it.

Half a year from now, none of us will even bother with any R5 rewards, because none of them will make any of our decks, and a year from now, all of us will have full R6 decks. Assuming the game is still around. And I say that as someone who has no R6s yet.

9. Pavol Palat

Pavol Palat Palatinus

News Credits:
    The last event was an unending clickfest for me: I made about 75 Motormaster 10 runs - I managed to net a single MM about two hours before the event's end. Bad luck?

Also pulled an Air Raid from the rubby bridge - I did not get a single T1 chip. Bug?

10. SouthtownKid

SouthtownKid Headmaster

News Credits:
    Same.

What isn't?

11. kurupted

kurupted Well-Known Member

The iOS update addressed one of the biggest issues in the game: It's now possible for Evolve cards to have MTM stars.

12. philby

philby Well-Known Member

I finished in T3 and I think I'll be using the reward cards to upgrade other ones. I used chains to get a full motormaster and managed to eventually get one using nets. The last two events I haven't gotten any episode cards from the episode gold/silver medal bridge which is disappointing. Used quite a few energon refills but got about 200 or so battle cubes back which is nice. Overall I didn't mind the event, I was able to get some resources back and the 220 transmetal from T3 is sweet and I wasn't chasing any kind of card or finish.

13. podleian

podleian Wreck and...have a kip

I just started in on this a couple of days ago on my iPad. I didn't get the third tier finished; I was racing the clock last night, but ran out of energon a couple of fights short of the brass ring.

The energon mechanic annoys the hell out of me, to be honest. I wish that there was an IAP just to increase the size of the tank.

14. Pavol Palat

Pavol Palat Palatinus

News Credits:

Last two events you say, hmm. It could be just me and my bad luck but the last time I got an episode robot card from silver/gold medals was T5 Skywarp from the Golden Lagoon (+ his weapon to lure me into buying and spending chains in a doomed attempt to get the other half in the 4,000 ruby gamble).

As for weapons, it's a lot better I have to admit - I got Tantrum's sword in the last raid event and even then two BW Megatron tyranno heads from the first BW raid.

And all those t h o u s a n d s of medals inbetweeen just got me T2/T3/elite cards.

Consider yourself lucky and enjoy the game until Mobage clips your wings :) 

15. philby

philby Well-Known Member

ouch that sucks :(  I usually always get at least 1 or 2! I even got the alt mode R6 jazz from gold medals a couple of events ago although I doubt I'll ever get him to max level and get the robot mode too...

16. JLvatron

JLvatron Transformer

News Credits:
    No such glory for me. I prolly luck 1 spacebridge card every 3 events.

It used to seem like more before.
    But reality is most of the event cards were from ruby pulls back when 350 rubies got you an alt or robot card.

17. Jazz342

I have good luck with weapons, but not with robots,ever unless you count the event R3's from wayyyyyy back.

18. SouthtownKid

SouthtownKid Headmaster

News Credits:
    It seems almost universal that most people have better luck with space bridges early on when they first come to the game, and the longer they play, the longer the odds get.

19. Jazz342

For evolve events i shoot up to the top tier and use my chains, if i want the medium boss i go back and forth between the top levels in attempt to net what i need. Otherwise after i get the top boss its essentially a farm event. I even stopped using my energon once i completed motormaster and used energy as i got it. It sucks that i profit more in cards from the team events because so much is dependent on how the rest of your team plays and how your opposing team plays.

20. Kevin XI

Kevin XI Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    150 free mobycoins for the new event. Wowee.