Transformers Legend - Mobile Card Game by Mobage

Discussion in 'Transformers Video Game Discussion' started by illithid, Nov 29, 2012.

1. JLvatron

JLvatron Transformer

News Credits:
    ^^ Gratuitous exaggerations are TeeHee-ous! :D 

2. unicronic

unicronic Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    So #1 & #2 ranked players have a full MTM Drift deck.

Either they're spending waaaaaaaayyyyy to much money on this game, I estimate $200 - $400 (maybe much more) to get 9 Drifts plus upgrading them OR it is plain and simple cheating.

Anyone got an idea on this?

3. TerreStrial

TerreStrial Well-Known Member

I don't understand why some of you guys think that having a deck full of raiders has to come from cheating. They spend. That simple. You don't remember what happened in till all are one episode? dozens of decks with 9 rodimus. 500$ and it considered to be cheap.

And don't forget that now they have ruby space bridge. So probably they have paid for half of them.

4. Kevin XI

Kevin XI Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    That's how it was yesterday. This morning the wall was adorned with this single little gem- "go go guys go to fight"

Awesome.

5. Croaker

Croaker Well-Known Member

Our top player has a deck strength of under 23000.

Also this event has been unusual for me in that people are actually using the wall. In previous events I had many, many days where no one posted at all.

Also my experience seems to be different from some of you. I've had days where my team won on a couple hundred thousand points, whereas some of you are talking about millions of points on a regular basis.

6. Jazz342

Jazz342 Well-Known Member

My team is fairly well orchestrated too. We maintain during the day and hit hard during the last hours

7. Kevin XI

News Credits:
    My team got into the lead and stopped. Lost by 60000.

8. SouthtownKid

SouthtownKid Headmaster

News Credits:
    My team squeaked out a win, which ruins my perfect loss streak. :( 

So now I will either end up with the crappy 1 Day award or the crappy Day 2 award. Huzzah.

But I can't honestly seeing this team win again, now that we'll be pitted against another team with at least one win under their belt.

Ranking-wise, I've now slipped into the 3000s... I should still be good for t3, though.

9. Pavol Palat

Pavol Palat Palatinus

News Credits:
    WOW. Simly WOW. Mobage. I have no words.

For this day, our team with relatively weak guys with only one guy having any raider cards is pitted against a new team. Mere minutes into the event the oposing theam have more than 10x the points we have. I checked their top performes...

Oponent 1: DP 67,831 full raider deck
    Oponent 2: DP 55,313 one T6 Ratchet, one T5 Hound, the rest raiders

I need not go any further. We're doomed. Our team has given up not even 10 minutes after this round started, there is absolutely no point in fighting back. The oponents do not need to play at all. I hope I'll one day get on such train and march to t6 for free.

PS: By the time I finished my whining we are losing 36,491 : 532,065

10. kurupted

kurupted Well-Known Member

I've put in:

ish every day. My teams though are hopeless and we get trounced by organised teams by margins in excess of 1mil.

All I wanted was 3 day wins to get Slipstream. Now I'll be lucky to get more than day 1 rewards.

11. Kevin XI

News Credits:
    Why I don't skip team episodes altogether.

12. SouthtownKid

SouthtownKid Headmaster

News Credits:
    Both teams today seem to be waiting for the other to make a move. Let's see if that works better than pushing hard and burning out early, which has been the popular strategy up until now.

13. donxavier

donxavier Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I've actually been on a team this event that has won three days in a row. I'm surprised! Unfortunately, on the fourth day, we encountered a team with one player that decided to, apparently, spend hundreds of dollars in the store and bought tons of battle cubes. We lost by a margin of 27mil. Now I'm with another team that wants to play it cool and then kick in at the end. Great strategy...unless the other side does the same thing. :(  I keep telling them to maintain a comfortable lead, nothing ridiculous, just enough that we can't quickly be overwhelmed at the last minute with no time to retaliate. They don't seem to want to listen to me.

14. seeker311

seeker311 The Collector

News Credits:
    I actually thought the event ended today and actually participated in order to get the third day win. Now I'm hoping my team doesn't do anything for another 20 hrs

15. Kevin XI

News Credits:
    Let's do dis! Go to fight! I don't haves no cubes! You attack now!

16. SouthtownKid

SouthtownKid Headmaster

News Credits:
    My team actually won yesterday, so I'm on the second day of Silent Wall. It's almost eerie. But I prefer silence over anything from anyone who replaces "th"s with "d"s. Cannot freaking stand that. Or "u" instead of "you." Wow, you saved yourself 2 whole letters. What are you going to do with all that extra time?

17. Jazz342

Jazz342 Well-Known Member

My team has a lead of 4 mill. Is that enough for today?

18. VRDUBZAK

VRDUBZAK Titan

News Credits:
    If you did not get a good team day 1, it is a crap shoot.

I experienced an OK team the first 5 days. At least they scanned to get the multiplier up far enough (at least x2 synth bonus). We almost hit x3 on day 4. Only 2 others with raid cards, and one stooge admitted to having 2400 cubes on day 4 after I spent my stash, and was a no show on day 5.

I used 1,000 less cubes and scored double what I did last team battle. Shows when you have at least 3 or 4 members on a team that are active, you can finish in tier 1. I am not intentionally throwing the battle today, but was put up against #1 rank due to us both putting up about 35 million points on our day 5 losses to other teams. So day 4 Rewards with a Tier 1 finish. I'll take it.

I should be about position 12-13 for the finish. DP leaderboard, 77001 1st page!

19. Soundwinder

Soundwinder I wind sounds!

4 wins, and my team has 2 million points vs. the other guys who have about 1 so it looks like I'll somehow have 5 wins (knock on wood). I don't think either of us are really trying so it looks like I'll get a fifth. Sheer luck, mind you. I worked hard for those first three wins, blowing all of my cubes to get the multiplier up (too weak to do real damage), but we lost day 4. My Day 5/Day 6 teams just happened to get paired against people that didn't seem to care.

I've been hovering right around 10,000's place (dropping down to 7,500 in day 3), but I really want that Triggerhappy. He's one of my favorite TFs so I'd be sad if I didn't get it.

20. yesidoknow

yesidoknow Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    New event "five faces of darkness part 1" announced by mobage on Facebook