Transformers Legend - Mobile Card Game by Mobage

Discussion in 'Transformers Video Game Discussion' started by illithid, Nov 29, 2012.

1. VRDUBZAK

VRDUBZAK Titan

News Credits:
    Offended, even though you had the audacity to say no offense first before telling someone to STFU.

Oh but it does. You have less of a chance of making it without teamwork.
    The point you are missing is you are suggesting to purposely lose does not help those grinding and needing the win, and personal points are higher when you have contribution from everyone giving energons, and attack chain.

Since mobage reads these forums, It needs to be seen to one day help us boot freeloaders, and nonparticipants off of teams and not have this threshold of point minimums, and people purposely trying to lose. A Quit team option would be best for those not wanting to participate.

2. SouthtownKid

SouthtownKid Headmaster

News Credits:
    Well, too bad. You can't expect people to be held hostage by someone else's wants. You want someone to spend resources and maybe money so YOU can get something? That is messed up.

And I was able to push into t2 with no help from anyone. So it can be done. If you have the resources to burn, then knock yourself out. If you don't, then don't expect other people to kill themselves for you when they may not have the same goals or as many resources as you.

I spent more resources yesterday than probably the entire rest of my team combined. And for that, I got nothing. Well, I'm not doing that again. This event doesn't work.

And how is a "quit team" option any different than someone just not participating? If you want to negate my suggestion not to help get a worse reward tomorrow than the one you have today, the solution is simple: Make the day rewards cumulative. And award them at the end of each day. Then you won't have people wanting to stop at day 4 because the day 5 reward is less appealing.

3. VRDUBZAK

VRDUBZAK Titan

News Credits:
    You sound very pompous. If you don't have enough resources for team battle to participate, and don't want to spend money, don't sign up, take the week off.

You got tier 2 easily last team battle, and probably got an additional Onslaught as well. I am not complaining, but the difference is I spent 4000 cubes on a tier 2 ended Position 58, position 50 had 20 million more points than I did, and spent half as many cubes because I could not get any Co-Op during a TEAM BATTLE. TEAM. I have a legitimate gripe because of that.

Obviously you're one of those free to play people with a chip on your shoulder, and now you need to STFU cause right now I am stealing your MVP. :sly: 

4. SouthtownKid

SouthtownKid Headmaster

News Credits:
    Because the event doesn't work. Waaaaaaah.

I had the same complaint. No one comboed jack shit for all the cubes I pumped into the level 8s. But what am I supposed to do about that? NOTHING. I can't make them play more than they want to. And why should they?

And you can't steal my MVP. That was yesterday. I'm not playing today except free recharges. I hope I'm on your team.

5. VRDUBZAK

VRDUBZAK Titan

News Credits:
    You aren't but you should wish you were

I'd take care of you cupcake!
    [​IMG][/url][/IMG]

6. SouthtownKid

SouthtownKid Headmaster

News Credits:
    Yesterday, I was the only one on my team playing. Today, nobody is playing.

Seems like nobody on the other team is really playing, either. Although I guess they could just be waiting to see what we do. But that's fine for them, because what we're going to do is nothing.

7. Jazz342

Jazz342 Well-Known Member

My team seams to have lost momentum after we won today...
    Oh well. I'll tag every chance i get for points and hope to get mvp and the other leader awards if nothing else, right now my opposing team has over 14 mil while we have nearly 5 mil.

8. JLvatron

JLvatron Transformer

News Credits:
    Impressive!

What's your team name?

9. VRDUBZAK

VRDUBZAK Titan

News Credits:
    Teams don't have names. But I am an App Invasion "Wrecker" first and foremost. A title earned from the many hours put into TFL.

10. Pavol Palat

Pavol Palat Palatinus

News Credits:
    N SloI see the discussion on team events has heated up. Personally, I fint this format the worst of events. Unless you are lucky and get into a team with strong players you are totally doomed. I learned my lesson from the previous event: spent a lot of cubes and towards the end of day 4 me and another guy took the team score to seven millions. We had to leave early but we left a huge buffer for the team to maintain the position for 40 minutes. Aaand we lost.

I asked our guys where they were from: Slovakia (me), Canada, Australia... How on earth should we easily find common time to play? Why the hell can't Mobage create teams based on time zones? Or accorinng to in which currency they pay to Mobalord (Europeans pay 1 eur for 100 Mobacoins, US guys 1 USD. How about putting 10 EU guys in the team and fill the rest with guys from other countries?

But I guess that is too complicated for Mobage. The teammates selection sucks the same way as the awesome PvP ambushes. Why the heck does my T5 deck constantly get challenged by decks with MTM lvl 6? Why, if thete are thousands of players with +/- my deck power I get to fight only about ten same decks all over again? Because Mobage.

11. Tresob

Tresob Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I agree that one of the disappointments of this game is that battles are pretty much decided before they even happen. There's very little chance of beating an opponent who is mathematically superior or of losing to someone with a lower deck power, which makes the experience seem so futile.

This could be somewhat alleviated with a "Rock, Paper, Scissors" approach to the game. If the player developed three different teams (say: assault, defense, or espionage) that each had some kind of bonus (or penalty) against another class of teams...and you had to pick which team to send against your opponent...then we would at least have an illusion of choice.

12. seeker311

seeker311 The Collector

News Credits:
    I carried a team once. Once

13. Soundwinder

Soundwinder I wind sounds!

I hate that Day wins don't include previous wins. My team's got two victories and the two day prize is... comically awful.

I really wanted that Triggerhappy, too. He's one of my favorite TFs.

I feel like they're making it non-inclusive just to pretend that the Metroplex/Onslaught fiasco was intentional and not them fucking up.

14. Jazz342

Jazz342 Well-Known Member

Thats exactly what it is. They're trying to make a point.

15. Soundwinder

Soundwinder I wind sounds!

And my team is absolutely neck and neck... I'm blowing all my BCs because the Day 2 prize is worse than the Day 1 prize.

16. King Henrik

King Henrik Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    question about the tiered space bridge.. two team events in a row and i've gotten the same raider alt card 3x in a row, is this supposed to happen or am i just really unlucky?

17. Kevin XI

Kevin XI Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    We have a winner, Ladies and Gents!

Happens all the time. I've gotten 8 in a row before.

18. Sentinel Prime

Sentinel Prime Traitor to the cause

So let me get this straight. Day wins are not cumulative, correct? Because that's what mobage said during the metroplex/onslaught debacle. However, if that's the case the why the hell are my current rewards based on daily cumulative wins?

SP4H

19. SouthtownKid

SouthtownKid Headmaster

News Credits:
    Johnny Dangerously!! A blast from the past.

Well, one more BS day down, 3 more to go. Today's fight came down to one guy on our team with full raider deck versus one guy on the other team with about 3/4 raider deck. They each carried their respective teams, but our guy got tired of it last night and never came back. I hope he didn't spend too much money on all those raiders just to lose anyway. And if he did, I hope this was a wake up call to him that even throwing money at the game doesn't guarantee you jack in a team event.

20. SouthtownKid

SouthtownKid Headmaster

News Credits:
    Woo -- new team and this looks like the worst one yet. Can I maintain my streak and lose all 6 days? Looks promising for today, at least.