Transformers Legend - Mobile Card Game by Mobage

Discussion in 'Transformers Video Game Discussion' started by illithid, Nov 29, 2012.

1. Jazz342

Jazz342 Well-Known Member

Im already using too many bcs, need to ration and not spend any more till the new day starts

2. JLvatron

JLvatron Transformer

News Credits:
    If you're interested in playing, I strongly suggest reading the instructions in the "?" button.
    It's a long read, but you'll get a bunch of info not mentioned on the forum.

I think alot of us aren't willing to spend our Batlle cube savings after last event's Day-Wins shaft.
    Still, I'm surprised your team has literally 0! :) 

I decided (for the moment) to use minimum cubes and just go for the threshold. It was harder than I thought, but then again, I usually only play for 2 hrs per day.

3. Pavol Palat

Pavol Palat Palatinus

News Credits:
    Well, that was what I was hoping for, that I would just one cube him and see what happens. Outcome: it did put a small dent into the 10 billions but taking him down would still require team play which was out of question.

The rewards were lots of BC's, pity.

4. Jazz342

If you had team cooperation would the bcs have increased for you or would it still have been a loss? Im betting loss.

5. donxavier

donxavier Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I $%^*$@ hate these team events. All they ever turn out to be are events where I waste all of my resources on teams that never win because people either don't fight or they burn out quickly.

6. Jazz342

Thats why mobage created them...money grab all the way

7. TerreStrial

TerreStrial Well-Known Member

They are even worse than pvp events. At least in that occasion, it's only up to you, whether you decide to spend and achieve your goals or stand back.

8. SouthtownKid

SouthtownKid Headmaster

News Credits:
    Probably loss. I ended up dumping 6 cubes into one ?? ?? boss, and it ended up paying me back 5, I think. Maybe 6. And if others hadn't helped, I would have lost my 6 with no benefit.

So even if I came out even, that's different than the ???? bosses are usually.

My team's been ahead the entire event by about 5mil, which is nothing. Now with 20 minutes left, we're down by 2 mil. Anything could happen still, yet I can't make myself care. I'm still the third place contributer, which is sad because I haven't been playing much. 18th place on my team hasn't even made the daily minimum, just to give you an idea as to our team's worthlessness.

The problem is that even if we do somehow regain the lead, all it means is that we'll all continue to be stuck on this team. The two guys carrying everything will have to carry everything in the next round too. And the round after that. And so on. That's not fair to them nor realistic. It's almost better that we lose now, so that those two guys who are actually playing might potentially be put with more people like them. Although even then, whoever they are put with will be one day losers like us, so the chances of a quality team are slim.

These really are the worst events. I agree they're worse than PVP, and PVP events are pretty awful, too.

9. Jazz342

Team lost, i lost about 100 bcs... well see what happens tomorrow. ..

10. SouthtownKid

SouthtownKid Headmaster

News Credits:
    Same thing as today, I'm guessing. You'll now be on a team with a bunch of other people who lost. The only thing under your control is how few cubes you choose to waste on this nonsense.

11. JLvatron

JLvatron Transformer

News Credits:
    I can't remember the last PvP event. Has there even been 1 since Team events started?

I really enjoyed the 1st 2 Team events, due to the team dynamic more than the actual result. But after the Day-Win fiasco, my heart's no longer in it because a certain "trust" is not with the game.

If Mobage continues to improve it, maybe the next Team event I'll be all in.
    Give me a time to replenish cubes to a missable amount!

12. kurupted

kurupted Well-Known Member

Why are the bosses so resilient to damage? I've got a MTM black star Cosmos, half his alt mode maxed out and bunch of top 10 R5's in my line-up with great all-round stats and I feel I'm barely making a fraction of the damage I did against last events level 8 bosses.

And I've specifically started cherry picking level 2 or so bosses to test my theory and I see my damage levels are criminally low.

My deck should be faring better than this. Takes me 9 cubes to kill a middle class boss. Didn't help they rolled out the L8's yesterday 1hr after launch.

We need a better way to regenerate cubes because at this rate my saved BC's are almost dry...there's just no replay value in this event unless you drop money. Which I refuse to do.

13. donxavier

donxavier Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I've decided I'm not going to waste anymore resources on these team events. They're far too frustrating as very little is under your direct control. So, I'm just going to use the first 15mins minutes of each day to farm as much as possible before the heavy hitting bosses arrive on the scene. I hate to be that way, but I'm also sick and tired of wasting all my resources for little to no reward in return.

14. yesidoknow

yesidoknow Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I told my team at the beginning of the event, that it was garbage and I'm only using cube recharges. And I've held true to that.

15. jourdo

jourdo TFW2005 Supporter

Ebay:
    I try to join in and my app freezes all the time. Happened during the last team event too. I'm not sure why I even try to be honest.

16. SouthtownKid

SouthtownKid Headmaster

News Credits:
    I went against my better judgment and spent some cubes last night, bringing my team's lead to about double the opponent's score. And mostly on my own. Then this morning, I see the opponent team overtook us and was leading us by more than TRIPLE our score, while nobody on our team did jack shit. Just sat there.

Then they start on the wall: "Come on guys, we can catch them". Uhhh, no. No, you can't. Not with just a few hours left and no one other than me willing to play. The event ended with me as points MVP and my score more than double the #2 contributer on my team.

Never again. I mean it this time.

MTM Cosmos stats suck anyway. I'm done trying to get that, either.

17. Kevin XI

Kevin XI Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    My team won again. The other team must have given less of a shit than mine.

18. SouthtownKid

SouthtownKid Headmaster

News Credits:
    Well, I hope you win at least one more, because the 2 day prize sucks hard. And if you lose one day, I recommend purposely trying not to get past day 4. Day 4 is a better prize than day 5.

19. VRDUBZAK

VRDUBZAK Titan

News Credits:
    What you are suggesting is totally a dick move towards more dedicated players chasing tier 1 or 2.

20. SouthtownKid

SouthtownKid Headmaster

News Credits:
    No offense, but stfu. I mean that seriously.

What he does has no effect on someone else's personal points.