Transformers Legend - Mobile Card Game by Mobage

Discussion in 'Transformers Video Game Discussion' started by illithid, Nov 29, 2012.

1. SouthtownKid

SouthtownKid Headmaster

News Credits:
    What's your deck? R5s? R4s?

2. Jazz342

Jazz342 Well-Known Member

You probably went into a downward spiral due to weaker cards. A lot of us have been able to get decks of R5s so even though the bossrs kept getting stronger we were still able to get max damage or defeat bosses with one bc up to when the level 8s were released. The thing i noticed was that even though my score this time was so much higher i failed to rank any better that previous events because bumblebee was a free card with a 10x multiplier... not that i didnt mind the boost as far as scoring went, but it teally didnt help with rank because it came free, so once you reached 2 mil points you got a boost to get you further quicker and at less cost with bcs, so if you didnt grind hard the first couple days catching up would be a huge struggle.

3. SouthtownKid

SouthtownKid Headmaster

News Credits:
    But that is always the case.

4. donxavier

donxavier Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    ^^Extremely true. Participation in the first few days of any event are usually critical to success, whether you're simply farming, jockeying for position in your tier of choice, or working on trying to capture a particular card through the ruby medal bridge.

5. Pavol Palat

Pavol Palat Palatinus

News Credits:
    Well, I did have a full Autobot deck (with Paxes, Sideswipe, Fastlane) for a while to get the faction bonus... but I was actually getting worse results than with the decepts. Not kidding.

6. Erland

Erland Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Actually, during almost all previous live events, you could wait until the first day of level 8's to start playing and easily make Tier 2. It didn't take much to catch up as long as you had a previous Tier 1/2 deck. I've done it more than once. This time, I played from the get go and just couldn't keep up.. I didn't have the time nor energy to keep up the pace.. my wrists and hands just wouldn't let me..

7. teruo kaiba

teruo kaiba Made In Japan

This was my experience too. I would play the first day since that would allow you to build up EC and BC, but once I could no longer 1 cube all day long, I would stop until the lvl 8's come out. However in previous events, I would only have to tag a few lvl 8's once in a while and could get into T2 without much issue. This time, I had to burn through about 400 BC in total plus play hard day 1 and 2. While it was a major resource drain, it actually made the event a bit more interesting.

8. JLvatron

JLvatron Transformer

News Credits:
    thanks, that makes me feel better about selling off my extra Mirage & Reflectors once they fell out of my deck.

9. Jazz342

Jazz342 Well-Known Member

Yes, but some people may not know that, and with this event it was even more crucial due to 10x bumblebee.

10. donxavier

donxavier Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Now they know and knowing is half the...well, you know. ;) 

11. SouthtownKid

SouthtownKid Headmaster

News Credits:
    Not me. Conversely, this event seems to have been easier for me than you, so I prefer this.

I don't know what I did differently, but I burned through only about half that. Plus, I farmed back maybe 25 or 30 on the final couple days when nothing was moving.

12. JLvatron

JLvatron Transformer

News Credits:
    So Mobage's blog hasn't been updated in a week.
    Not even a mention of Attack of the Autobots ending yesterday.

Here's still hoping for a new game tonight! :) 

13. Kevin XI

Kevin XI Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    The Galactic Games team battle episode is up. Drift, Slipstream, Cosmos, Ransack, and I might have seen Demolishor, too.

Yep, Demolisher is the top reward. Drift and the Cos are r5 raiders. Triggerhappy is the weak card. WTF 24 hours to team up. Wasn't it usually only 2?

Last edited: Apr 2, 2014
  14. SouthtownKid

SouthtownKid Headmaster

News Credits:
    Sorry to whoever gets stuck with me on their team, but I am not getting sucked into another one of these after the complete debacle the last one was.

Not with these rewards, at least. I'll try to combo when I am able, but I'm not going to burn 500bc to get robbed out of rewards I earned again.

15. Kevin XI

Kevin XI Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Yeah, I am not going to be doing much more than the minimum to stay in the game this time. I burned my resources getting that tier 2 finish last time. Fuck it.

16. seeker311

seeker311 The Collector

News Credits:
    Yup not getting suckered again

17. Sentinel Prime

Sentinel Prime Traitor to the cause

What tier was Hound the primary reward for last episode?

SP4H

18. seeker311

seeker311 The Collector

News Credits:
    3rd

19. Sentinel Prime

Sentinel Prime Traitor to the cause

Thanks. That's what I thought. Time to email Mobage and tell em' to square up and give me the right rewards.

SP4H

20. SouthtownKid

SouthtownKid Headmaster

News Credits:
    UNLESS

I get put on a team that magically wins the first three days anyway. Then I kind of wouldn't be able to resist trying.

But the rewards all seem kind of lame to me. I might be excited about Demolisher if he looked right. I don't know what look they were going for there. It took me a few seconds to realize that was supposed to be the Armada character. The only thing that tipped me off was the color scheme. Otherwise he is a million miles away. The head/face looks like an ABC Warrior.

Slipstream: who cares?
    Ransack again: big deal
    Triggerhappy: R4 card that doesn't help me.

I would like Cosmos, though. So I'll see if I can get the one through points rewards. I didn't get through all the points rewards last team event, though, and that was even with burning 500bc.