Transformers Legend - Mobile Card Game by Mobage

Discussion in 'Transformers Video Game Discussion' started by illithid, Nov 29, 2012.

1. Benax218

Benax218 Well-Known Member

Care bears?? April fool joke???

2. seeker311

seeker311 The Collector

News Credits:
    I've seen three ?? Ratchets so far

3. TerreStrial

TerreStrial Well-Known Member

Not a single one. I have found hundreds of bosses but not a single ??

4. JLvatron

JLvatron Transformer

News Credits:
    I got 1 ??-boss, gave me 4 Battle cubes!! :) 

But I cashed in Hundreds of ep.medals and never got an ep.Card.
    I estimate between 400 - 500 ep. medals, since this event was a big medals accumulation.

5. Benax218

And so the episode has ended, hope everyone get what they wanted. Good job!!!

6. Pavol Palat

Pavol Palat Palatinus

News Credits:
    Thank God it's over an I can go to bed. Getting from 1,100 to 980 or so was a nightmare, then with just few more bosses taken down I got to 650 and finished the event around 700.

Thousands of gold medals spacebridged, not a single episode card. As usual.

Also, very funny, I can not buy any coins (Error, please try again or contact helpdesk). I had to install some other Mobage games to get the damn 100 coins for second BB weapon, aaarrrgh.

I say Mobage screwed up and they wanted to make BB only 5x raider originally.
    Or they did make him 10x intentionally to let us know "here, kiddies, this is what happens when we give you strong cards for free. You will klick six days through and burn even more BC's than usual to stay in T2".

7. SouthtownKid

SouthtownKid Headmaster

News Credits:
    Same here.

That was not my experience at all. I burned through very few resources comparatively and stayed in t2 very easily. Especially once I got in the top 300. I'd sleep for 8 hours and only have dropped maybe 10 slots. Which I could then make up with a few minutes of casual sniping and zero lost resources.

For me, this was one of the most enjoyable events. Once I managed to pull a second MTM BB from rubies, I was able to easily achieve and maintain t2.

My only real mistake was not pushing harder to get the points rewards BB on the first day during infiniplay. If I'd done that, maybe even t1 would have been possible.

But I loved having BB be a x10. This is probably the first event ever for me that I could 1-cube MVP a level 8 boss. That made a huge, huge difference.

8. Benax218

Rewards are in

9. kurupted

kurupted Well-Known Member

Burned out all my cubes at the end as my rank dramtically nosedived. Somehow I fell from 3.5k in the leaderboards to below 5k it seems.

Bah.

10. Pavol Palat

Pavol Palat Palatinus

News Credits:
    Well yes, at the beginning, when I was howering between 400 and 500 it was fun and all. I could two cube L8 Prowl and it was enjoyable, essentially losing one cube per boss.

But then I dropped a couple hundred spots due to work and family and it was difficult to get my position back, because I can play intesively only in the late evening and the decision is: sleep or play. And once Mobage beefed up te bosses and suddenly I could not two cube L8 Prowls all the time, pesky L8 Hounds also survived with a few million points sometimes, and in some cases even Silverstreaks... I hate when Mobage does that.

11. SouthtownKid

SouthtownKid Headmaster

News Credits:
    That never happened to me. I could 2-cube Prowl every single time right up to the end. And 3-cube Ratchet.

And I didn't have to spend a super amount of time playing. Certainly not more than usual. Less, if anything. Far less. Usually, t2 requires a lot more of a time investment for me. And trust me, I did not sacrifice one minute of sleep for the game.

Like I said, I could not look at the phone at all for 8 hours and find I'd only dropped 10 ranks. But I think part of that was pushing harder early and getting into the 300s. Once I was there, it was easy to keep pace with the people at the t2/3 border and always stay a consistent 10-14 million points ahead of them. Because the people in the 300s were not doing anything. They were high enough to feel safe, but the t1 cutoff was so ridiculously out of reach (more than triple my 5 day score) that there was no point in pushing any higher. So all we had to do was snipe once in a while to keep pace with what people down below were doing.

12. SilverRex

SilverRex Omega Supreme

I can get use to a raid event like this, 3 tiers of equally satisfying reward. 0 need to purchase resources...

13. Pavol Palat

Pavol Palat Palatinus

News Credits:
    Hmmm. I could 3 cube L8 Ratchet two. And for a long time 2 cube other bosses. Then something broke. It was frustrating as hell to see Silverstreak / Hound escape with two mil. HP.
    May I ask what kind of deck you had?
    I had 2 MTM raider Bees, 2 Nosecones, 2 Onslaughts, 1 Deadend, Alpha Trion and the FoC BB from the previous event.
    I tried to include a non-MTM BB into the deck, but the battle results were the same.

Like I said a few posts back, from Sunday to Monday I fell down hundreds of positions within 8 hours, a few more hundreds followed while I was at work. It seems like I did not climb high enough (my weekend playing was very limited). Even tonight, the hardest part was to get below 1,000. After that it was all easy peasy.

14. SouthtownKid

SouthtownKid Headmaster

News Credits:
    There's your problem right there. In this event we got a bonus for a full Autobot deck with all Autobot weapons. Like an extra 20% or something. That was crucial.

I had two MTM x10 BBs and last event's BB in the back row, with two evolve Orion Paxes, Alpha Trion, Sky Lynx, and two R5 Mirages in the front row.

I have Decepticon cards much stronger than Sky Lynx, Mirage, and Orion, but it was much more to my benefit to take the bonus.

15. unicronic

unicronic Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    Jeez, just missed out on T2 by 20 places. But still got hound who seems like a good card anyways.

These raid boss events are manic :) 

16. seeker311

seeker311 The Collector

News Credits:
    Finished at 966, that hound and prowl do help out

17. donxavier

donxavier Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Managed to pick up an R5 Jazz weapon from this event. That was unexpected. With that weapon my R5 Hound is more powerful in my deck than my R5 Prowl. Weird.

18. Kevin XI

Kevin XI Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Over 30 mil for tier 2. Shiiiit.

I'm glad Hound and Prowl both make deck. That's nice. It cost enough cubes.

19. SouthtownKid

SouthtownKid Headmaster

News Credits:
    They not only make my deck, but according to the order of my base, they are my #1 and #2 best cards now. With my two Bumblebees from this event at #3 and #4.

So yeah, this event was worth it.

20. Tresob

Tresob Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Yep. I'm still totally misunderstanding this game. It was just a continual downward spiral for me...but at least I got the Bee.