Transformers Legend - Mobile Card Game by Mobage

Discussion in 'Transformers Video Game Discussion' started by illithid, Nov 29, 2012.

1. SilverRex

SilverRex Omega Supreme

completely random, my net captured thrust on the 2nd try. hard 10. but im done farming hard 10 since I am not chasing t1. and thrust is weaker than deadend which I have like 6 of from the last episode.

2. Jazz342

Jazz342 Well-Known Member

My leaders vary week to week autobot/ decepticon, but i guess with thrust and onslaught being at the top i could be wrong.

3. IA93VtecLude

IA93VtecLude Well-Known Member

I am on iPhone and those directions don't seem valid any more when the app was updated some time back. I still haven't figures how to log out on this game anymore without deleting and reloading.

4. Pavol Palat

Pavol Palat Palatinus

News Credits:
    Talk about net capture rate. Yesterday I played casually, with some net success.
    In the evening I did ONE run on Breakdown - within that ONE run I netted him and four Slugs (boss card +4 BCs yaaaay) and a few whatever other mobs crossed my path. A SINGLE run and so much net capture success.
    In the process I must have upset Mobalord.

Today I am throwing nets across all difficulties, be it grunt or boss, and... tamtadada... I have not captured a SINGLE card. Nothing. Zero. Zilch. The whole day.

5. HollyW00d

HollyW00d Collecting Freak

I think someone screwed up, for a low points reward you get an evolve optimus. If you get tier 2 you get 3 so for tier 2 you get a fully evolved optimus. But in the description of the ponts reward it says optimus alt mode. Then the space bridge has an evolve optimus but he.is in his bot form. What the hell?

6. Jazz342

Jazz342 Well-Known Member

Someone at mobage screwed up? Interesting...

7. kurupted

kurupted Well-Known Member

Correct me if I'm wrong, but this is just going to be a farming exercise on level 10 hard until I get lucky and capture Thrust and the point bonus? I had a chain saved up and got lucky with one net in my 4 playthroughs against him....seems pointless to go after anyone else right now as Thrust looks pretty decent through 2 maxed evolves and his 356k win + capture payout is head and shoulders above everyone else.

But anyone got Dirge's stats? Always liked the character due to his name :p 

8. donxavier

donxavier Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Plus, the MTM stats on that fully evolved Optimus don't appear to be worth the investment for T2: A- 54,666 H- 112,003 D- 4,766. The fully evolved R5 Nosecone from a few events back seems to have better stats than that, unless I'm reading the cards wrong. :( 

9. kurupted

Don't know if any of you have seen this, but I googled this up spreadsheet:
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet...1RkNCbU4yeUE&f=true&noheader=true&gid=0&pli=1

Even a fully evolved R4 Dirge trounces a fully evolved R5 Optimus in all area's. That just seems wrong on so many levels. I get he's not supposed to be close to the R6 so Mobage makes the card that more coveted, but when fully evolved and maxed out you'd expect Optimus of all characters to have better stats.

10. SouthtownKid

SouthtownKid Headmaster

News Credits:
    Well, it's a zombie Optimus, but yeah, that's weird. But is Dirge an R4? I wasn't paying attention when I passed him. The reason I ask is that last time, the medium boss was an R5. That would at least make it excusable that the medium evolve boss be better than the tier 2 reward.

The other weird thing to me is them using the same art for the R5 Optimus and the R6 Optimus in the same event. LA-ZY.

11. SilverOptimus

SilverOptimus Movie News Monster Moderator News Staff

News Credits:
    I purchased some Moba Coins to get an Energon Chain. The transaction is listed as successfully completed on Google Play but I didn't get my Moba Coins yet. This is the second time I made a purchase. Last time the update was instantaneous. This time it's been nearly 12 hours. I reported to Mobage but no reply yet.

Is this a normal situation?

12. Tresob

Tresob Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Phew...netted a Thrust, making him complete. It seems to me that the capture rate must be around 1 in 20 (5%).

Thing is, I'm so bored of trying to capture him, that I'm slipping behind in the rankings. I went from the top 100 on the first day, all the way down to hovering around 3000. I just get tired of tapping through the same battle over-and-over again.

I sort of wish I could just dump the resources into some kind of auto-play feature. In Tiny Tower, you can issue commands to the little shopkeepers, turn off the game, come back hours later, and the game computes what happened in the meantime based on the commands you gave it.

In other words: I don't want to play TF:Legends. I just want the cards.

13. Benax218

Benax218 Well-Known Member

I had the same thing in mind as well:D 

14. SouthtownKid

SouthtownKid Headmaster

News Credits:
    Okay, I was finally able to check, and Dirge is actually an R5, not an R4 like the spreadsheet says. It's still weird that it trounces the tier 2 reward, but at least it makes more sense now.

15. Benax218

Benax218 Well-Known Member

Despite that it is a zombie prime, still can't believe that it is actually worst then Dirge and Thrust.

16. TerreStrial

TerreStrial Well-Known Member

The only thing that keeps me atm from not spending any chains to rank up in t2. It's a cool looking card but I don't know if it's worthing.

17. SouthtownKid

SouthtownKid Headmaster

News Credits:
    It seems like that's been the case often recently. At least with the Hard level bosses being better rewards.

18. donxavier

donxavier Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    So, are they not going to release Ultra Magnus to the ruby medals bridge?

19. kurupted

75 small recharges, 205 BC's, 110 chains left..currently 2,130 on the leaderboards.

Going to keep attacking H10 as I recharge and not upgrade anything else for now. Was worried that I'd keep getting knocked down the table but i'm guessing a lot of people blew their small recharges too fast to blaze through the campaign and didn't have enough left over to blaze through the more rewarding ones real fast over and over again like I did.

All in all I'm happy with my progress as I'm aware T1 is absurdly impossible without handing Mobage a blank cheque and a fully maxed out Optimus EVO is not worth the effort to get T2. Least I got 3/4 for a maxed out Thrust EVO. Might as well pop 100 coins to finish him off for 99 cents. Should go well with the 2 Onslaught(2) and the 2 Dead End(2) I got from the last event....not bad for my 2nd week of Legends IMO.

Regret not getting my Dead Ends and Onslaughts to MTM before I scanned them though. Dismissed 5% as insignificant but 8k attac and, 17k health would've been worth it.

20. geej

geej Well-Known Member

I managed to complete 1 set of thrust using nets only.
    Now at rank 1980. Grinding at H8 for farming. Aim t3 because of weapon. Looks decent.
    Not going to spend any $ & chains this event as none of the card makes my deck except r6. Blurr looks good but too hard to complete it.
    Got enough EC to grind H8 over and over again.