Transformers Legend - Mobile Card Game by Mobage

Discussion in 'Transformers Video Game Discussion' started by illithid, Nov 29, 2012.

1. Pavol Palat

Pavol Palat Palatinus

News Credits:
    Yes I am upset. Even if you just use free hourly recharges and the level up cubes (and you can level up and gain three BCs after what... maybe 15 minutes of active thumb clicking) with a bit of sense you can be very useful and earn points. All those people with weak decks need to do is one cube after the heavy hitters, so that the hitters can then three cube again and get bonus. In return, even you one cube will do some nice damage and you score some nice points.

I've seen decks in my teams with one-side T3's and T4's and those people still ranked within top 10 in the team, while sume guys with all T5 decks just watched and score zero-point-zilch. I would just straight remove them from the event. Why assign them to and cripple another team on the next day?

You can't imagine how frustrating it was yesterday with two guys scoring millions while the others had thousands of points (and yes, some scored hundreds of points). You can kill and burn the whole way through, hoping that more players will be smart enough to throw a cube after your three cubes, then another one, then one more and suddenly the big whale L8 boss is gone. But nope, they do nothing. Or just waste their three free cubes on three separate bosses and then go to sleep for the next three hours.

2. BlackTracks

BlackTracks Member

Has anyone else not got there r5 metroplex?

3. SilverRex

SilverRex Omega Supreme

if your referring the day win rewards, you wont get them until at the end of the event.

4. SilverRex

SilverRex Omega Supreme

looks like cut off will be above 100m

5. Jazz342

Jazz342 Well-Known Member

Used about 410 strored bcs, about 200 energon cubes, and am ranked under 3000 with a strong chance st a day 4 win. This event is very hard to play not knowing when other payers are on or whether they are capable of doung any damage to bosses in the queue. I am thankful to my team leaders for what they did. I know that without them i woyd have given up after day 2 when i dipped below 100 bcs yrying to get a win when the opposing team somehow accumulated over 2 mil points in 1/2 an hour

6. BlackTracks

BlackTracks Member

ok thank you

7. Dragonwolf

Dragonwolf dragon-bot

News Credits:
    I am looking for allies, any help would be appreciated.

8. JLvatron

JLvatron Transformer

News Credits:
    Fancy Freebies!! :eek: 

Where do I register??!! :ev: 

Mobage at least took a step in the right direction by banning them from:
    -Day win rewards
    -auto re-team

I think Mobage should raise the minimum Points Threshold.
    Even a weaker deck player can score huge points when timed & combo'd correctly.

If they don't have the deck power or battle/energon cube resources, then at least synchronizing their attack should be the challenge, instead of a free ride.

9. TerreStrial

TerreStrial Well-Known Member

After spending more than 500 bc's and 50+ battle cube rechargers, finished with 5/6 and 2 onslaughts.

I wasn't planning spend a lot today and ended up by spending the most :)  2 reasons why..

a. I couldn't stand the fact that I had spent that much just to get metro's weapon on day 4..I wanted something more to justify the 400 bc's for the first 4 days.

b. for me half r6 is still an r6..it is my first and I don't know if I am able to get another one in the next team battles.

So overall it was a good episode..half metro, 2 onslaughts, 1 dead end, 1 metro and 1 bumblebee. And considering that I had to play since unicron episode I almost got a whole new deck.

10. JLvatron

JLvatron Transformer

News Credits:
    Congrats TerreS!
    I know what you mean about spending more than you'd planned!

11. Jazz342

Jazz342 Well-Known Member

Hoping next event is raider battle or evolution. PvP would be a definite sit-out since i have no way of replacing my bcs

12. TerreStrial

TerreStrial Well-Known Member

Thanks JL!! Really hoping for a raid episode next so I can start again my bc farming.

13. ilovesj

ilovesj Well-Known Member

They should really reward more for team MVPS for cubes and medals. Decent event. Top 1000, 3 day wins. Spent about 15$.

3 MTM dead ends. The affordable ruby costs and self selection of the Robot or Alt Metroplex or Dead End was great this time.

14. kurupted

kurupted Well-Known Member

11,603 for my first event..and this one was a massive headache...guess I can be happy with that. Saved my 4 cubes and am a sliver away from leveling up once I saw my team had double the points of my opponents with 6 hours remaining and our heavy hitters still active

Any idea when we get our cards for the day wins? Got an Onslaught 2 set, Metroplex 4 set outstanding. EDIT: "you will receive your rewards within 24 hours wtf? I want to use them ASAP for the next ep.

BTW regarding evolution cards, I got my day 5 Reflector and maxed him out pretty easily...so I wait till day 10 and get the 2nd one maxed out, merge to evolve 2....what do I do with the next 2 I'll be getting this month?

15. Tux Chaos X

Tux Chaos X Spades Slick

Wait a minute...

I distinctly remember that 1 win would give Metroplex Robot mode and weapon, 2 gave his Alt Mode, and 3 gave Onslaught. My teams got 3 wins, but I only got Onslaught. ANyone else experience this?

16. Tux Chaos X

Tux Chaos X Spades Slick

Same thing. Evolve cards need 4 of the same one to be maxed out.

17. King Henrik

King Henrik Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    i had 4 wins and only got the 4th day rewards (and my rank ones) none of the priors

18. kurupted

kurupted Well-Known Member

I just got an Onslaught set for my 3 wins and a robot mode Warpath 2 for my leaderboard score So these rewards aren't cumulative? This seems dirty.

Must suck for the people that just got Metroplex's weapon.

19. misternewuzer

misternewuzer Predacon Secret Police

Wth dude, where are my day 1 and 2 Metroplex pieces?!

20. SouthtownKid

SouthtownKid Headmaster

News Credits:
    Glad to see I'm not the only person Mobage botched the daily rewards for. These guys manage to muff every single simple thing they touch.