Transformers Legend - Mobile Card Game by Mobage

Discussion in 'Transformers Video Game Discussion' started by illithid, Nov 29, 2012.

1. TerreStrial

TerreStrial Well-Known Member

My team's streak ended from the first hour today..the other team has one guy from top 50..the dude was hitting all day long..Jesus Christ..his cc must have gone wild

2. Kevin XI

Kevin XI Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    We lost by about 1000 points. Every time we pulled ahead, the few people who would actually hit stopped until they pulled ahead again.

3. ilovesj

ilovesj Well-Known Member

my team lost in last 1/2 hour while many of our heavy hitters were coming home from work had a 2 million point lead...so sad :( 
    At least this event the Tiered bridge was all guaranteed for first few pulls and not too expensive, the ruby cost for getting your choice of RAW was low too. Expanded size of decks and easy upgrade/selling of Crap R3 and below cards implemented. Its a good step forward!

4. SouthtownKid

SouthtownKid Headmaster

News Credits:
    This was the best change.

5. Kevin XI

Kevin XI Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    LOL This last day loser team. You do not want to lose on Monday. It's all dregs.

6. seeker311

seeker311 The Collector

News Credits:
    I finished carrying the team and guaranteed me an onslaught n bb. No way I'm carrying them this last 24 hr. I lost a lot of cubes

7. SouthtownKid

SouthtownKid Headmaster

News Credits:
    I got the R5 Metroplex and Onslaught from Day Wins. We managed to win twice in a row, although we almost let it get away from us in the final hour today. And I should end up with an R5 Bumblebee from ranking. So that's not a bad haul, I guess. But the cost. Holy cow. I burned around 400 bc. One hundred of them this morning alone, when it seemed like we were about to be overtaken and no one on the team seemed to be playing.

I can't really afford to waste more. I'll try to use my recharges strategically to help those on the team who may not have gotten Onslaught yet. On the other hand, if everyone on the team has managed 3 Day Wins now and has Onslaught already, we should all just stop playing. Day 4 and 5 prizes are completely worthless. And everyone on my team has lost at least once, if not twice or three times. So the Day 6 prize is out.

8. kurupted

kurupted Well-Known Member

This looks like the worst episode to get a learning curve through...Day 2 I was trying to conserve my cubes and be tactical in when I attack bosses but others would just hit the low level bosses for personal glory it seems and one time I saw a level 5 Bumblebee knocked out in one hit when a level 7 Metroplex ready to expire had just a sliver of health remaining.

Well, least I'm on track for a scanned Metroplex and hopefully an Onslaught if this win goes though...just crossing my fingers I can get the last 20 ruby medals to get one more robot mode Dead End before this ep ends. Would piss me off if I'm at 730 and it slips through my fingers like that.

9. SouthtownKid

SouthtownKid Headmaster

News Credits:
    Everybody else on my team must have come to the same conclusion about none of the rewards after Day 3 being worth anything if you can't get to 6, because everyone came to a dead stop and now the other team is clobbering the hell out of us. I'll still use my recharges in case anyone needs them, though.

10. TerreStrial

TerreStrial Well-Known Member

Today's team sucks. I thought that I wouldn't be bothered that much, but seeing only two people make some damage and everybody else not doing anything really pisses me off.

I want Metroplex and I will be happy even with half card but I am not spending a single cube unless more players join the boss fights.

11. SilverRex

SilverRex Omega Supreme

just to make you feel better I've spent about 4469bc and sitting a pos 16 with 93m pts.

12. ILikeSoundwave

ILikeSoundwave Stunticon

News Credits:
    Wow, and I was hoping to get the epic rare Metroplex with 1400bc. But I guess 2 Deadends, 2 UR Metroplexs, 2 Onslaughts, 1 Bee and Half of Merto is good enough.

13. seeker311

seeker311 The Collector

News Credits:
    Well, the rest of my team has actually been working so I'll be getting r6 's weapon. I wonder if it will help r5 metroplex....

14. SilverRex

SilverRex Omega Supreme

I wasnt going after top 50 and hoping a steady 6 day win until I met another top 50 chaser (1 man solo army) on day 3, which forced me to go all in and neck to neck for 8 hrs (with me having a 3m lead) down to the last minute. basically we just kept pace with each other without slowing down and won barely at 49m vs 46m.

his mistake was that he came on and reacted too late as I came into the morning down like 10m and decided to push...so perhaps he thought he had us.

15. HollyW00d

HollyW00d Collecting Freak

Hey dudes I'm playing again so if you could add me back to your friends list that would be great. I'll send some invites out to you so keep an eye out, thanks

16. JLvatron

JLvatron Transformer

News Credits:
    Ya, my team lost day 5 when our rivals' leader had a 60 000 deck power. Blew us atta the wata.

The new team (and rivals) is full of non-participating players.
    At least I have the satisfaction of knowing that regardless of which team wins, there'll be a ton of free loaders who will not share in their team's day wins! :D 

17. Pavol Palat

Pavol Palat Palatinus

News Credits:
    I've learned my lesson with this event... quite a waste of resources.

Our team lost badly on the first day. Why? Because there were 3 players playing.

With the new team (which had a few more active players) we won three days in a row, which will get me Metroplex, Onslaught, Bumblebee, Warpath and Dead End, cost me up to that moment about 400 BCs (+ free recharges). That's much better than burning 250 BCs in a raid to get a beefy T4 as tier 2 reward (beefy, but still a T4 card).
    Exactly at this moment I/we should have stopped.

On the fifth day the number of active players shrunk to maybe seven, with only two people (one guy and me) doing serious damage *cough* burning cubes *cough*, some five more at least assisted with a cube here or there, or synth energon. The one guy hat to leave for work and I had to put my son to sleep, so we quit about 40 minutes before the event's end with a 1,5 mio buffer for the rest to bring the prize home.
    We lost. That day cost me about 200 BCs (+ recharges)... what a waste.

NEXT TIME: I'll be a b***ch, get my day 1-3 prizes and just not care. Because like two active players who burn cubes can't carry the whole team.

Lesson learned.

18. Pavol Palat

Pavol Palat Palatinus

News Credits:
    You know what?
    Mobage should ban all the suckers, who join a team event and then do not score a point, for the remained of the whole event.

Seriously, why would you register for something you don't want to play at all? Why take up a spot of a potentially active player? Man oh man, I had three teams so far and in all three about half of the players did not score a single point. Morons, they just register to get their fancy freebies.

On the other hand... these troclodytes take up spots, seed frustration and make active players burn more cubes to compensate, hmmmm.
    So there is no way that Mobage would block these as they are Mobage symbionts, not parasites :-D

19. SilverRex

SilverRex Omega Supreme

agreed,

they should only let them receive the free stuff after the event is over and when they have reach enough points.

20. Kraken

Kraken Is a vegiesaurus, Lex. Veteran

News Credits:
    I registered because when I logged in a couple of days ago I turned on the game and it said PRE-REGISTER NOW! AMAZING EVENT! HUZZAH! TOTES AMAZEBALLS! So I signed on, burned through all my battle cubes, realised that there'd be no more forthcoming, and haven't played since. Sorry if that upsets you. Tell Mobage to give me some more cubes and I'll play more.