Transformers Legend - Mobile Card Game by Mobage

Discussion in 'Transformers Video Game Discussion' started by illithid, Nov 29, 2012.

1. SouthtownKid

SouthtownKid Headmaster

News Credits:
    Yeah, I tried to say something on the wall. I told the guy who was using one cube for each boss to pick one and focus on it.

But I don't know if anyone is reading the wall. Definitely no one else on my team has used it for anything other than to post a generic "lets do dis".

2. TerreStrial

TerreStrial Well-Known Member

LOL! Ok my apologies..you have 2 days more to get that metroplex and I am hoping that you will..and of course find a team that knows how to play this kind of event. Jesus, it's not THAT hard!

3. SouthtownKid

SouthtownKid Headmaster

News Credits:
    The problem is that after being on a losing team a number of times, the chances are that you will be put on a new team with a bunch of other people who have lost a lot of times already, too. The good players are mostly all on teams that are winning and staying together. So I think someone's best chance is to get onto a strong team the first couple days. Otherwise, maybe forget it.

But that's what bugs me about this kind of event. The most important factor in winning comes completely down to blind luck. It's 0% in your control.

I'm not blaming the guys on my team who have full decks of R3 cards...some of them not even trans-scanned. They're new. That's not on them. But there are more than a couple guys with decks way stronger than mine who are just completely MIA. Or playing dumb as bricks.

4. TerreStrial

You have chances only if you match up with an average team against another average or worse that comes from a losing day too. In any other occasion you are pretty much doomed, especially if the team is running a streak since day 1. And yes, that sucks.

By seeing my team I can say that having 4-5 guys that do some good damage and a couple strong ones, you have good chances to make at least a 4-day streak. And even though we faced a "monster" deck on day 2 we were able to win because as you mentioned he didn't really bother to beat us. He was doing some serious damage but only to stay in top50.

Mobage should really fix that match up thing. Maybe something like new teams based on previous day results. So the new teams will have a mix of good/average/small players. Or match a winning team with another winning and a new with a new.

5. Jazz342

Jazz342 Well-Known Member

Itcseems like im the only guy finding bosses, but im only able to do one hit because my bcs are gone. I hope the guy on my team doesnt feel about me what you guys feel about your teams.

6. Kevin XI

Kevin XI Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Well, I'm getting a r5 Metroplex. I like how they have the x10 on them in the checklist. Would have been nice to get it during the event, when it would do some good. Dumb bastards.

7. unicronic

unicronic Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    So day win rewards are only received after the event concludes? That makes no sense

8. SouthtownKid

SouthtownKid Headmaster

News Credits:
    Even if you have nothing, you still can help a lot by using your free hourly recharge to combo something. Pick the boss that has the highest combo meter already (assuming it has time left) and combo it, so that the people who do still have resources can combo again and keep increasing the damage rate.

The same person can't combo twice in a row, so you hitting for even just one cube can help a lot. Last night, I was combo-ing with one player who would hit for one cube, I'd hit for three, he'd hit for one, I'd hit for three, etc. and in that way, we were able to get the damage multiplier high enough that we could actually finish the boss. Me just attacking it myself 3 cube, 3 cube, 3 cube, 3 cube would not have worked because it would have taken 20 times the resources to finish the same boss.

Add it to the long list of things that don't.

9. Bdanner32

Bdanner32 Well-Known Member

Agreed! A person can still help out by scanning for synthetic energon and leveling gives you three cubes to use. That's what I did while mobage was on the case of my missing BCs. Takes about fifteen minutes for me to scan enough to level. I don't know if everyone has the energon hoard I do though. Probably have about a thousand refills I just never seem to burn through.

10. Tresob

Tresob Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    It doesn't look like anyone on my current team has episode cards. We're pretty much doomed.

As for scanning for synthetic energon, I just don't seem to have the patience to do it for more than three red energon cubes worth of scanning. So booooooring. Now, maybe if they included some kind of energon match-three game, I'd be harvesting energon for hours.

11. Kevin XI

News Credits:
    It seems to me that synth-en is a little rarer than it was last team episode. I can go an energy bar and a half without getting any. And when I do, it's usually 1-4.

And the art on Metroplex is wonky. Lookit dem stumpy arms, Clem! The r6 has cute long bunny ears. You just want to shoot them.

Aaaand for fucks sake, ease off the "Let's do this!" people.

Last edited: Mar 16, 2014
  12. SouthtownKid

SouthtownKid Headmaster

News Credits:
    At least your people are using apostrophes and not spelling "this" with a d. :( 

13. Kevin XI

News Credits:
    Some do. Yeah, it's worse.

14. seeker311

seeker311 The Collector

News Credits:
    Well looks like im carrying the team this day and that's not good...

15. JLvatron

JLvatron Transformer

News Credits:
    winning with winning.

Yes lots. Subtle, may not notice, but they were written in the help and, surprisingly, in the options menu. Mainly:

16. JLvatron

JLvatron Transformer

News Credits:
    hmm, that could explain why active players were ignoring the Lvl 8 cards for like 2 minutes.

You should tell Mobage about it.

Yah, it means we win the cards with effectively no multipliers, cause event is over.
    I thought in the 1st event, we got the daily win rewards?

Then again, I shouldn't complain, since these are now better!

17. Pavol Palat

Pavol Palat Palatinus

News Credits:
    Noob question: during team events, how do you earn points for the leaderboard. I am hovering around rank 1,650 and players around me have non-MTM T4's or worse. How the hell did they earn those points? Is it because they are in a good team? Because I've burnt many BCs, our team won three days in a row so far, and I am still stuck.

Or is it because only the MVP gets the points? We have a player with a stronger deck than mine deck in team and he gets most of the wins (I have 2nd strongesr deck/score 2nd regarding points). Sometimes it feels like he's just lurking there and waiting till I start-tag a boss, then he attacks, then I three-cube the boss, then he swoops in and kills him, three cubing over and over just to get his points, not waiting for the combo assistance from others.

18. geej

geej Well-Known Member

The points on the leaderboard are episode point which determine which tier reward you are in. You attack, you get episode point even if the boss timeout later. Hence higher multiplier gives you better episode point per cube.
    You can observe this: Check your current rank position (e.g 1650 now)
    Attack with 3 cubes when multipler is high. Check your position again. This position on leaderboard is updated instantly. (Maybe 1640 now)

19. TerreStrial

My team's streak ended from the first hour today..the other team has one guy from top 50..the dude was hitting all day long..Jesus Christ..his cc must have gone wild

20. Kevin XI

News Credits:
    We lost by about 1000 points. Every time we pulled ahead, the few people who would actually hit stopped until they pulled ahead again.