Transformers Legend - Mobile Card Game by Mobage

Discussion in 'Transformers Video Game Discussion' started by illithid, Nov 29, 2012.

1. SilverRex

SilverRex Omega Supreme

just upgraded my iphone 4s to iphone 5s. so much faster.

2. SilverRex

SilverRex Omega Supreme

yes that is the highest boss u can find on day 1

3. SilverRex

SilverRex Omega Supreme

pretty happy farming day 1 grabbing about 320 ec and 150 bc.

hopefully I Will be ready for the next team play event and shoot for a chance on the R6s

4. JLvatron

JLvatron Transformer

News Credits:
    As my good buddy Guber would say, we're the
    "Trans-Farmers!"

5. donxavier

donxavier Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Quick question for you seasoned veterans with regards to deck building. Pardon me if I get the terminology incorrect, but I've read that you should place your higher defense cards in the front row of your deck while placing your cards with the highest attack power in your back row because of the x3 attack bonus you pick up in that row. Is this generally seen as a wise formation?

6. Tresob

Tresob Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I'm no seasoned veteran, but I usually just click "recommend."

7. donxavier

News Credits:
    I've done that too but I'm not sure it's the best way to go as it seems to exclusively favor attack power to the detriment of both health and defense. I've had the recommend feature pair up Autobot characters with Decepticon weapons, which, I've read, robs you of some pretty serious bonuses such as the faction bonus

8. SilverRex

SilverRex Omega Supreme

holy for the first few days I can only see x5 R4 waverider needing 2000 rubies. then today I see they have finally released seaspray R5 for 1500 rubies...

thank god I had 1900 rubies and didnt pull the trigger. lol now I will see if I am lucky enough to pull both alt and bot

9. Jazz342

Jazz342 Well-Known Member

Ice done a lot of farming this event snd thought id pursue getting tentakil, but then i saw he was an R4... going to hold onto my bcs till next event. I really wish there was a way to get the top tier cards, but I'll never get top 100.

10. Jazz342

A lot of people use recommend as a guide, then toy around with different weapon pairings. Mobage makes it difficult to create your entire deck from scratch. It really isn't as user friendly as it could be.

11. unicronic

unicronic Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    Yup what you mention is high BS given that you really need R5's in your deck to even get Tentakil et al.

12. SilverRex

SilverRex Omega Supreme

man I nearly saved up enough rubies for my 2nd pull on the Seaspray space bridge. then on a routine scrolling down the bridges to pull my gold medals, I accidentally tabbed on the 750 ruby wave rider..of course exiting the game and back in does not save me from wasting away my precious rubies.

with only 1 day 1/2 left, every 750 rubies would cost around 100bc and 1 day worth of farming/tagging. I have sent mobage an email and hope they would (doubtful) give me back my rubies...

edit: welp i managed to farmed my rubies back and thankfully luck was indeed on myside as I have completed seaspray. had I didnt, I do not believe I have enough time to pull another 1500 rubies (without mobage giving me back the ones I lost thru a mistake which clearly is a design flaw)

13. Soundwinder

Soundwinder I wind sounds!

Could someone explain to me how the hell you... win?

Like, I'm losing almost single battle and I don't know why. I'm losing to level 1 people with 0 wins. I've got my best cards out there, upgraded, trans-scanned, and armed with the best weapons I have but... I can't seem to beat anyone. Is there something I'm missing?

14. donxavier

News Credits:
    We'd probably have to see your deck to get a better idea of what's going on. I can only give you rudimentary advice like make sure you don't have Autobot character cards paired with Decepticon weapons. That really seems to rob your deck of punch. Also, try to make sure you pair the character card with their signature weapon. For example, equip Huffer with his signature weapon. That unlocks some bonus modifiers to the character's attributes. Hope this helps.

15. Jazz342

Ive been very lucky with events larely. As lmost every time i have been able to get the R5 raider weapon from almost every event; last night i continued my streak with Seaspray's.

16. SilverRex

SilverRex Omega Supreme

seaspray weapon is actually the best R4 weapon to date (for me anyways) combine stat is much higher than usual for this type.

im glad I was able to pull off a MTM seaspray in two tries.

17. Jazz342

Just had a PVP with Necrotitan agsinst my all autobot, weapon matched team all 5's except waverider. My team decimated his, then necrotitan took me out singlehandedly.

18. Soundwinder

Question: If I don't cash in all my Gold Episode Weapon/Character Medals by the time of the event, do they become useless?

19. Kevin XI

Kevin XI Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    They become regular gold medals, and there is no longer any chance of pulling a card from the episode you got them in.

20. Soundwinder

How about the Ruby Medals?

I only have like 80, which isn't even close to being enough for... anything.