Transformers Legend - Mobile Card Game by Mobage

Discussion in 'Transformers Video Game Discussion' started by illithid, Nov 29, 2012.

1. Zergi

Zergi Well-Known Member

still no robot mode soundwave :(  but i did get a alt mode metroplex :D 

2. yesidoknow

yesidoknow Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Good luck with that. I can almost guarantee they'll say something along the lines of "they don't want to devalue a card and they don't have the "ability" to grant players cards like that."

You'll have better luck searching for a pot of gold honestly.

3. SouthtownKid

SouthtownKid Headmaster

News Credits:
    lol you must be new.

It's common to pull the same half of a card 10 times in a row. What's UNcommon is to get both halves in only 2 draws. Many people believe it's rigged. At first, I thought that was unlikely. Over many months, I've now become unsure.

4. JLvatron

JLvatron Transformer

News Credits:
    But sometimes it really is random.

Like the ep. Medals, many times you use hundreds n never get an episode card.
    This event I cashed in my 1st set of 50 gold ep medals and got robot Sinnertwin on the 1st try.

5. donxavier

donxavier Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Actually, I've been playing for awhile, but I've never pulled an alt mode twice in a row from the ruby rewards, which is why I'm so surprised it happened this time. For the amount of rubies it takes for this level of card, a random pull is inexcusable. It seems implausible that their system could not scan your deck, which I imagine is represented as an inventory database on their servers, and find out that you already have the character's alt mode card and reward you it's mate card accordingly.

6. SouthtownKid

SouthtownKid Headmaster

News Credits:
    How long is "a while"? Read back through this thread. Every event is littered with people frustrated they got 6, 7, 8 or more ruby pulls all of the same half. Every event is filled with people outraged they ended the event without ever pulling even one card of the other half they needed.

7. donxavier

donxavier Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I've been playing about six months now, started near the end of September of 2013.

Read back through this thread?? Just going back to the beginning of February alone you're looking at about 48pgs worth of posts. You're funny. :) 

8. Tresob

Tresob Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I've really slipped in the ranks on this one. It's just so boring to "play" this game.(I don't want anyone to think I'm criticizing them for playing this game; I definitely understand how it is addictive to the collect cards. I just don't have the attention span to keep clicking the same three or four buttons over-and-over again..."fighting" pretty much the same five or six Autobots ad nauseum. I'm running into squads with TWO Cliffjumpers and TWO Prowls on the same three-card team. Really? They couldn't have just tossed in another Autobot?
    On that note, I wouldn't mind some more randomization to the encounters...at least it would give me a chance to capture a card I haven't seen before.

9. chriscathjn16

chriscathjn16 Devastator

Its part of the game mechanics to give a BS pull!!!
    Calm yourself as your ticket won't bother mobage to give you your needed bot mode of Hun-gurr.
    I Tried to email them before with situations like this, all they can say in summary is : Its kind of "balancing" the game so anyhow pull cannot give you a sure card that you want. It is still random..
    Maybe they will give you some "loyalty gift" or maybe nothing..

10. Zergi

Zergi Well-Known Member

i agree, it is really boring, but im a stupid ass cant stop untill i get a Robot mode soundwave level four hahahahah. I need help

11. Pavol Palat

Pavol Palat Palatinus

News Credits:
    ^ what he said. My longest one side streak was 9 (or even 10?) draws long. It's incredibly frustrating and you can not do anything about it. And I think Butch once "achieved" a streak of 12 Cyclonus alts in a row.

The whole space bridge thing is a joke unless you go for a guaranteed package. Some people get lucky but the rest gets screwed.

Forget the Hungarrr. Silly me, I raised a ticket in hopes to get T5 Elita-Ones weapon (due to the usual SD card full error I was not able to log on the last few days of November and first few days of December = not enough login days per month), arguing that it was not my fault and that I simply wanted the weapon for completist sake... as usual they told me to uninstall, delete and reinstall the game.
    If you get your Hungarr half fro Mobage, consider yourself superlucky and on that day buy a lotto ticket.

The game is full of BS. Did I tell you that in one of the PvP episodes during ONE battle my oponent scored TEN critical hits against my team? Yeah, pure coincidence.

12. geej

geej Well-Known Member

That is why ppl prefer R.A.W package. Save that frustration of repeated card that you don't want.
    As long as ruby pull is not guaranteed, even if you pull the same side of the card 5 times, mobage is likely to be unsympathetic to reward you the card you need. Maybe they might give you some bc to ease your fustration but with only 2 pulls, mobage might not credit you anything.
    Even if you get the other half, there is still the weapon part to try. At 950 coin without any guarantee weapon, you are still subject to SB luck.

13. SilverRex

SilverRex Omega Supreme

I had enough to pull twice also and I got both bot and alt mode.

the only difference is that I pulled them 2 days apart and not after each other. not sure if that helps or not.

I did have my own string of bad luck when I started playing TFL back in november/december. but lately I have been quite happy with the R5 rubies pull.

so far I am pretty happy with this event.

-slow competition, checking in once every few hours and I am still in the top 100
    -pulled a bot and alt more R5 Hungrr on 2 tries.
    -bc farming is pretty good so far considering you can gain a bc on hard 10 boss as well as the randrom captures x3 bc.
    -can 1 cube hard 10 boss and I do not have to spent any bc, which makes me happy that I can save my bc for the next R6 event.

14. SouthtownKid

SouthtownKid Headmaster

News Credits:
    While we're on the subject of unreasonable BS Mobage is sticking us with, not only is Hard 5 & 6 not have the Hard boss, even though the level markers still have the boss icon, but now, Hard 7 boss doesn't even give you rubies for victory. WTF?!! Now, Hard 8 is the first level you can get rubies from the boss. As if collecting them wasn't already hard enough. And with the net capture rate for bosses still set at 0%

15. JLvatron

JLvatron Transformer

News Credits:
    Nothing new, the last few capture events had the boss icon, but stock cards, in Hard 5&6.

In January, I silver netted a Cyclonus boss, in Hard level 7.

16. SouthtownKid

SouthtownKid Headmaster

News Credits:
    Yeah, that part I know. But NO RUBIES ON HARD 7 is new. That's the part I was complaining about. Since Hard 7 is the highest boss I can 1-cube, that is weird and effed up to now suddenly offer no rubies for victory. If getting 2000 x2 rubies was going to be hard before, it's now made impossible by the boss not giving me any.

17. ryanlulz123

ryanlulz123 Well-Known Member

Wait, is the Hard 5 boss an old event Jetfire from R5 or some R4 card?

18. Erland

Erland Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    All cards in the campaign will be standard "elite" cards.. all R4 cards..

The event cards on "hard" start at Hard 7.

19. Pavol Palat

Pavol Palat Palatinus

News Credits:
    Well, call me stupid, but it took me two or three runs to actually realize I was not getting any rubbies from Hard 7 LOL. Of course I was like WTF but then I realized why Mobage did it - I could one cube Hard 7, but Hard 8 left Nosecone with a few millions health left = either you buy and use chains or you burn cubes for ultraslim chance of net capturing. Anyway, Mobalord wins, muhahahaha.

20. SouthtownKid

SouthtownKid Headmaster

News Credits:
    I think they have meetings every Friday to try to brainstorm new ideas on how to make the game less fun or friendly to players. They really seem to put a lot of effort and creativity into that.

I think Hard 7 is the cutoff for a lot of people. Without raiders, that's as high as they can 1-cube. But without rubies, they won't be able to get raiders. Insidious catch-22.