Discussion in 'Transformers Video Game Discussion' started by illithid, Nov 29, 2012.
Same here. I can only use Wifi to connect, so cell/LTE isn't an option for me. Still on iOS6, I read somewhere that upgrading to iOS7 fixed their launch issues, but I want to wait until I hear more on that since upgrading's a one way path.
Sorry, I spoke too soon!
Mobage posted an update!
SD Card error still happening after the "Update" they pushed out...tried full uninstall/reinstall...same thing. This company sucks.
Done that, useless. At first I thought because the OS wasn't up to date, updated at 7.4 (I think), still not working...
Updated the game with the "SD card full" bug fix, still not working... can we please concentrate on making the game WORK before going for the minor bugs?
Almost a week with no word from Mobage about anything. Interesting.
Ive been working on upgrading my cards in hellfire...currently running a raid event, so you can earn lotsa fodder. And since im not as inerested in collecting event cards i can just casually play.
New BW event up now.
Been over a month since I last actually played. Hopefully I still know what I'm doing, lol.
Does anyone know why I can connect with my wireless network and not on wifi? I read a few posts back that this happened to someone else or it was suggested to connect to their wireless network. Makes playing on my iPad pretty useless!
New event, same crappy prices!!! So much for mobage big meetings!
Rewards suck except for tier 1, the week off made so I don't wanna play anymore
just as i thought, the week off is merely trying to get all the technical difficulties fixed. how can mobage rape you if you cant even play the game lol
the only upside is that the R5 x10 raid card is 55 instead of the typical 65.00 as seen in the past.
Since I can continue to infi-play day 1, its by far one of the best farming setup. (I farmed like 350 ec and 150bc on the last raid episode)
Wow, only card in this event that would make my deck is Rampage.. I'm out... this event sucks balls..
Mobage, thank you for the long break. It made me care for the game less ;-)
* I forgot to log in twice this month = good sign
* I stopped checking if the new event already started = good sign
* When I lavishly logged in today and learned abut the new event... I could not care less = good sign
* The game has problems with memory and quite frequently even fails to initiate due to memmory issues, yet it wastes resources and asks me to infest my phone with more of your games TWICE before it even starts. I still miss the "never" button = more reason to quit
* No guarantee on the bridges, price increased = more reason to quit
* 2,000 rubbies for a single try at R5 = more reason to quit
* No ruby chance for Depth Charge = more reason to quit
* Rewards are lame = more reason to quit
* The artwork, although amazing as usual, no longer sells the game for me. It's just not enough to outweigh the negatives = more reason to quit
I am not quitting yet. But I am on the right way. Only the 1,000 farmed cubes and 10 chains hold me hooked.
In looking over the rewards for this event one thing comes to mind. Mobage has decided to take a "steady as she goes" direction to this game. Nothing has changed.
It continues to confound me how they, in all seriousness, expect their player base to lay out so much money every week for a virtual card game. If you spent just $5 a week per event, assuming you only buy the smallest of resources from the store, you'd be outlaying more cash than what you would for a subscription to an mmorpg, which are games you can play 24x7 and ones that offers far more options for play than TFL.
So far, farmed 350 battle cubes & 250 energon, and at rank 50. Few more hours then infiniplay is over.
Last week's off is not for Mobage to fix issue. But for the Game team to have a week off for their vacation grande, spending lavishly to money earned from previous events.
there is a chance, this event was already planned well before the week off, so any significant changes may not be implemented. so I hope if the next few events remains exactly the same. gameplay, pricing, odds... then this would stink
Separate names with a comma.