Transformers Legend - Mobile Card Game by Mobage

Discussion in 'Transformers Video Game Discussion' started by illithid, Nov 29, 2012.

1. JetFormers

JetFormers « Ultima Ratio Hecate »

News Credits:
    Preview of the next event Taken from the Transformers Legends fan page.

[​IMG]

2. seeker311

seeker311 The Collector

News Credits:
    I had posted that a few pages ago

3. SilverRex

SilverRex Omega Supreme

here is what I read this morning on facebook

"From the Mobage Page:

"Hey TFL community,

I'm going to be stepping into a meeting tomorrow to discuss the new Team Battle episode structure with the TFL Team, and ways to improve upon it.

I want to make sure that the voice of the community is echoed loud and clear at this meeting, and the TFL Team is incredibly interested in hearing what you guys have to say.

If you can take the time to provide me with a well thought out response to the questions below, and also your perspective on the event as a whole, I'll make sure your voice is heard.

-Rarity six cards were very rare, how did you guys feel about that?

- How did you feel about the Necrotitan [??] bosses?

- Which rewards were more enticing? Leaderboard or Day Wins? What did you all think of the MVP rewards we give out at the end of battle?

- What did you think of the battle time and interbellum period? Is 2 hours a good time between battle cycles? Should it be longer or shorter?

- How useful was the wall when it comes to team coordination? Did it facilitate your team's communicative needs or did you use other means to communicate/coordinate (skype, forums, etc)

-Did you guys notice the rarity 5 weapons?

-If you found yourself on a team where you weren't exactly the heavy hitter type, did you find satisfaction in scouting bosses / collecting for your team?

This information is really going to help us turn TB into the event you all want it to be.

Roll out,
    Alex"

4. Jazz342

Jazz342 Well-Known Member

Looks like they want feedback...even if its not regarding the team battles, make sure you're heard.

5. JetFormers

JetFormers « Ultima Ratio Hecate »

News Credits:
    Oh my bad, I guess I was skiming to fast I was just notify on Facebook late last night.

6. SouthtownKid

SouthtownKid Headmaster

News Credits:
    That's some of the nicest card art in a while...

7. JLvatron

JLvatron Transformer

News Credits:
    I think that's part of the team game dynamic.
    If we could pick our teammates, there'd be like 10 top-tier teams, and then the rest of us 200 teams. So it kinda has to be random.

I understand if that makes people not want a team game at all.

I actually liked the fun that the social aspect brought to a game that can be quite socially-challenged, like most games on the net. So I find it breathes new life into it; for a change, not all the time.

8. SouthtownKid

SouthtownKid Headmaster

News Credits:
    That's what it makes me want. No team game at all. I don't want to play to win, expend a ton of resources, and then lose anyway because of a crappy team. That is the biggest, most pointless waste imaginable.

9. JLvatron

JLvatron Transformer

News Credits:
    This was posted quite yesterday, so his meeting may have already happened.
    Still, I pm'd him my answers:

10. donxavier

donxavier Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I couldn't agree with you more. This team event was too random and depended too much on others doing the fighting. If I'm going to spend that much of my resource store then I want direct control over my gameplay. I don't want to have to rely so much on other players for my standing on the leaderboard or the day win prizes. Especially, when many of those players don't even fight. It's unfair and a frustrating waste of my time.

11. Nope

Nope yscohb

News Credits:
    Guess I'm gonna be playing again.

12. donxavier

News Credits:
    Wonder how many thousands of ruby medals/moba coins that thing is going to be.

13. Kevin XI

Kevin XI Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    More than I'll have, that's certain. I used all 1200 of my cubes last episode, not counting recharges and levels, and I barely got over 1000 rubies. I'm not going to pay, so I'm not getting shit from them.

14. Bdanner32

Bdanner32 Well-Known Member

Logged in to see if the new episode was up. Saw the episode bridges from last event are still active. I looked at the R/A/W packs for Starscream and Orion. Am I seeing that right? 18900 mobicoin! Or 9900 each for Robot or Alt! Insane!

15. Vindix

Vindix Well-Known Member

So seems that we are waiting for apple to approve the new update for IOS TFL app before we see another episode???
    I noticed that Mobage haven't even mention this anywhere so I want to make sure everyone knows this.
    Once again their bad habit of not testing out updates have destroyed some players chances of participating in most of the episode, cheating us/them out of their rewards, money, and now can't even collect daily rewards!!!!!
    The amount of compensation they need to give the player base is getting massive (but extremely necessary), or I for one will never spend another dime on any of your games.
    I hope they take this time off to fix your game, and figure out correctly who deserves all these compensations

16. Vindix

Vindix Well-Known Member

Why is he throwing discs? that seems more like toy based art than cartoon series based.
    but i have to agree i really like the art

17. ChampCVU

ChampCVU Gurren Lagann

So when's the new event?
    And if they want feedback all they have to do is read this thread

18. chansformers

chansformers butcher of the bots

News Credits:
    just a quick update for those interested or had it happen to them,during the february 5th update,if you lost everything(deck,mobacoins,energon,etc).

if you take the time to contact mobage ,they'll actually try to fix it.
    it took just over a week and a half of email tag and eventually resetting the password on my game user name/number,but they managed to get it all back to me and they even gave me an extra 300 mobacoins as a form of compensation.(250 actually cause i still had 50 mobacoins when this all went down)

i'm pretty pleased with their customer service after this whole mishap,and if you do try to get your stuff back,keep in mind that it's not just your game account that they have to fix/sort out,i'm going to guess the total number of gamers accounts affected by the feb 5th update is somewhere in the hundreds if not thousands.

also,if it happened to you and you were like me,i ended up starting a new game and did get into the last episode event (necrotitan one).
    if they manage to help give you a link to reset the password on your old/original game name,you "have" to uninstall the legends game app altogether,install the game again and then input your old user/gamer name with the new reset password.
    (i lost a maxed out brawn2 and a couple of "mtm" maxed bots from uninstalling the new game i re-started but it was well worth it to get my old deck/inventory/etc back:thumbs2: )

19. donxavier

News Credits:
    He did that in his premiere episode "Deep Metal" in Beast Wars, while facing off against Protoform X. That was also one of the selling features of the toy. So, in that the art is both toy and cartoon accurate.

20. Vindix

Vindix Well-Known Member

Oh ok, another marketing scheme hehehe. just saw the episode :) 

I'm a G1 Fan all the way, still have bit of trouble adapting to the computer generated imagery of cartoons. Mostly because has it is a new way of doing cartoons they still have some issues than drawn cartoons that don't have that issue anymore (depending on designer skill of course).
    Might be because I look at them with a bit more life experience and a lot game playing with a good rel life Physics data, and I'm not talking only about the transformers series.
    All the computer generated cartoons have the same issue with gravity reactions, some better than others, I guess depending on their budget.
    For example: Bot gets hit in the torso but legs don't even move, in real life that would mean he could not maintain balance unless he would take a step back to keep on his feet.
    Anyway, don't want to ruin the it for anyone, I tend to give to much attention to details like this hehehe