Transformers Legend - Mobile Card Game by Mobage

Discussion in 'Transformers Video Game Discussion' started by illithid, Nov 29, 2012.

1. Spindoctor1200

Spindoctor1200 Well-Known Member

I am not complaining...for once. I'm glad for the Optimus/Orion. Even if everyone has 9 of him.

I think I like the art for his 3rd evolution better than the 4th though...

2. seeker311

seeker311 The Collector

News Credits:
    Medium campaign is still missing elita one for me, not that I was gunning for her anyway. Got myself two Orion/ Optimus sets, I'm happy. And wtf? U can get shockwave and flame war thru rubies, but the crappiest of the three, red wing only thru paid bridge ? Lol

3. Epicenter Six

Epicenter Six Well-Known Member

To be honest, I have no idea who the fuck Red Wing is. They're really picking some obscure ones now.

4. SilverRex

SilverRex Omega Supreme

man there is no pull for orion pax's weapon other than the free one. unlike previous campaigns where you can pull them for rubies. Whats the point in stacking orion if you cant even match his weapons. And even if you do match it, I feel R5 mirages still performs better because of the higher defense

also i did not receive the free chronos for joinning the event. ive been farming hard 10 and only come up with 20 chronos. I doubt anyone will be able to get the R5 Jazz with 4000 chronos even if you go thru the loop bridges.

5. Erland

Erland Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    So.. you people can get into the event? I can't.. I just get the normal start button.

6. SilverRex

SilverRex Omega Supreme

i have on issue playing the event.

so many bugs lately

7. donxavier

donxavier Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    There's one thing I've learned about these events and that is to work them right from the beginning. This event has been no exception. I think there was something temporarily wrong with the energon net success rate because I was able to pull a Dion and couple of Orion Pax cards with no problem. I've never been that lucky in this game.

8. Kevin XI

Kevin XI Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Golden Ironhide's weapon is pretty close to Orion's. Specialization and class match, too.

9. TerreStrial

TerreStrial Well-Known Member

BEST event ever so far! At least for me. It's the first time I got an episode Prime/Megs etc(the leaders) and it's the best Prime..it is the creation of Optimus. What a better christmas gift.

As concerns the bridges I am not gonna spend coins for a crappy Red wing or whatever..I am gonna try my luck for Flamewar with rubies. 8000 medals(the minimum) for Shockwave seems pretty impossible for me.

10. kronos

kronos PSN = METROPLEX_84

News Credits:
    Im still having a hard time getting adds. Im a casual player but want thst skylynx. Anyone? 62403913

11. SouthtownKid

SouthtownKid Headmaster

News Credits:
    I agree it's intentional. But them giving out all these R5s like they were candy probably means one thing: R6 cards are on their way.

12. project9

project9 White n' Nerdy

I wish I could play the event. Haven't been able to get in since last night - 'can't connect to server to start event' error.

13. Optimus Prime

Optimus Prime TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Strangest part of this event is that Orion Pax has better MTM stats than Alpha Trion...if you get even one MTM Orion you're getting a better card than you would by placing in top 5000.

14. Mechafire

Mechafire Shadow Broker Moderator News Staff

News Credits:
    So why the hell does Optimus have "OP1984" written on his crotch? Is his special ability pelvic thrusting you to death with fanwank or something?

15. TerreStrial

TerreStrial Well-Known Member

Orion's stats are 57378/117576/4482 while Trion has 48199/138443/8766. Pax has his att been pushed a little bit further but overall I think tier prize is better. Unless if I'm missing something.

16. TheDonutKing

TheDonutKing Well-Known Member

Thanks! Not as cool looking as I hoped :/

17. Pavol Palat

Pavol Palat Palatinus

News Credits:
    Christmas by Mobage

So, the game stopped working for me again for a day, again one day before last event's end. Again no chance to maintain position of push on the last day. Thank you Mobage.
    At the same time, no login on that day, no daily login bonus = no chains or Elita One's weapon even in December (due to game not working in November, I missed the first chance already).
    I asked their customer service if I could get that stupid weapon for completist's sake. I kinda was expecting some lame excuse why they can not.
    But in the end they did not even bother and copy+pasted the instructions how to reinstall the game. Aaaargh.

On the other hand, this event gives all people a chance at extremely cheap T5's. And the event is bugged, my net success rate is above roof when compared previous campaings (and no, I don't think it's normal to successfully net Elita, and 2x Orion in a row).

Question to those whose game is a bit less buggy - where the heck do I find the chrono bridge? I collect chronothingies but can not find the bridge where to redeem them. And I looked everywhere.

18. Kasoni

Kasoni Well-Known Member

So I seen the new event last night and got to Medium 2. Before work (early morning snow removal) I got up to one area before the Boss in medium (Elita one (2) which is also the card name for the log in bonus... odd). Now I get home and can play for hours and my Dion is a purple and green mess that popped up as the background image. I was thinking to myself how odd the event didn't pop up back there, did they delete the image accidentally... but then I seen there was no way into the event.

I can not get into event nor do any of the new cards have graphics. I still have my episode medals... but I wanted to smash the crap out of this and use every single thing I had to get as many Orion's as I could.... but now it's gone ;_;

I also only find a few others complaining of the same thing, no official word or anything on it... wtf. Ruin my day and not say a thing :-(

19. seeker311

seeker311 The Collector

News Credits:
    I can 1 cube thru the whole campaign, let's see how long it'll be before they fix it

20. Kevin XI

Kevin XI Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I saved up 800 rubies for a Flamewar. It only gave me one card, alt. I drew again, and got the bot. More christmas goodness, or just luck? Because I nearly died when I didn't get another alt mode. Unexpected.