Transformers Legend - Mobile Card Game by Mobage

Discussion in 'Transformers Video Game Discussion' started by illithid, Nov 29, 2012.

1. TerreStrial

TerreStrial Well-Known Member

For tier 2 you CANT farm and you CANT throw a "few" cubes". You must spend. 200 cubes, 300 of them..I don't know. But not a few.

And you must spend a lot more time than "a little here and there". And finish at rank 500. Hilarious.

2. Pavol Palat

Pavol Palat Palatinus

News Credits:
    Well, this is where I totally fail. I seem to be working/sleeping when all my allies (except for the two mentioned) play.
    Even in the last hours of the event, when most likely all of us play to maintain their position or push up, I still get requests only from those two guys and then random reuqests from people who I will most likely never hear from again.

Oh, and regarding all the pretty posts above about the game and this event, chalk up another guy. I've been through some very annoying moments (game dieing two hrs. before event's end; not getting Elita One's weapon in November or December because the game just wouldn't start for 10 days and I had missed too many logins; tier bridges eating money eway and giving crap; the fabulous ruby bridges that give ten times the same mode on the first ten pulls) but I think this time I really hit the bottom. I just might spend all my cubes to help beating lvl8's and not care anymore. There is no sense to playing this at all. Maybe if could exploit last PvP bug more (I got one Mirage "free" and for the second I had to click and burn my way through) I would feel more powerful and willing to play. But not with a DP of 20.000+ which still does not do much against high bosse.

During the last "TFL blackout" the only thing I was missing was to see which cards were rewards, which were pull-able from the bridge. The only one thing I was missing was to see the artwork. Sounds crazy, I know.

3. Episode Prime

Episode Prime Well-Known Member

I didn't say I'll farm during an event I'm playing for T2. I will throw 200 cubes or so to get it. I'll make up the cubes back give or take during an Evo event plus log-ins. I'd get the T2 evo card with the 2 free chains and sig weapon from the point rewards and call it quits. I dont bother with PVP much,just farm. I also don't see the point of plating every week.

I've been farming since July. There's a few episodes where I don't play at all,just farm. And since cards always get stronger a few weeks down,you can make up for your disparity in card strength by playing the recent one,sit out an episode or 2, play again. Raids become a time waster for me as I need to sink much time. I'd rather play an Evo where I could invest the cubes and nets into Hard 5 with a chance for a T2 and a complete sig weapon as well. Play hard abit first few hours,then log in every 2-4 hours or so and just use the free nets. I got Hoist and Jazz with just 3 nets each and used a
    Chain to complete it last day.As of last month,I still had the first Wheeljack and Swoop T4 reward cards(from what..June?!) in my deck mixed up with Ironhide,Rodimus,Galvatron,Skydive,Cyclonus2/3 and Darkwing. Showed up 1st day Mirage event,played intensive until I got 8.9 million, stopped playing until event over,got a team of Mirage and Galvatron,those BCs,ECs that I mentioned and as said,until now,farming.

There is no need to play intensively every episode. The cards have a power creep for months and you can always catch up bit by bit,card by card by playing the recent event. Since cards become "obsolete" after a while,why sink so much time every week? Look at streakshooter being dominant in the first few months,spending hundreds or whatever,whats his card strength now? Or Wallflower spending 1k for the 1st Prime event,top deck then but now? Take it slow,farm a month or so,play an ep that you want. That's what I've been doing. I have 2500BC,1400 EC, 11 Echain,10000 LMnOPjsk but no time for T1 and no desire to "invest" my time into T2 these days.

4. Pavol Palat

Pavol Palat Palatinus

News Credits:
    I envy you in a good way ;) 
    I wish I could have done this too, but those first two days of the event I was to busy with life (work, family, my friend's 30th birthday).
    Well, I'll keep calm, play here and there and wait for some bug. I missed chances of Grimlocks, Ravages, Soundwaves and Mirages (almost). As we say in my country, once luck gets tired of flying around it will sit even on ***. So eventually I will get lucky too ;) 

5. Episode Prime

Yeah,just keep calm,log in daily for the rewards and if an ep doesnt interest you, farm away. Build up a sizeable cube amount,play a raid. Or play an Evo til Hard 5, sink 2 cubes to finish up that boss,use a Net and hope for the best. With persistency during energon refills, you can nab it and use the free 2 chains from Point rewards + 3 from daily log-in to finish up. That's your T2 card there,less expensive than a Raid even and less time investment.

So not really as hilarious as TerresTrial said, it's possible. I have a demonic 2 year old kid to take care of and with all the cubes I've farmed, 200-300 cubes for a T2 Raid is manageable. Don't get worked up so much with how this game works, the cards are never consistent. Play how you want to play it. If ever there was one thing people do on this game in this topic is the amount of hate and vitriol comments towards Mobage/deNa and the mistreatment of the TF name. What's also hilarious is that I'm still here logging in daily,playing here and there. I like farming my cubes and I will still be here to watch this game finally implode and burn.

6. TerreStrial

TerreStrial Well-Known Member

Ok I am sorry if I misunderstood you. But based on what yous said, it sounded like you get t2 in every episode and farm at the same time and don't play a lot of time :p 

7. Episode Prime

It's cool. No way I could get T2 every ep.

Anyways, been posting too much past few pages. Back to the space-time lurking conundrum.

8. Master Blaster

Master Blaster Banned

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I was gonna suggest everyone go on the google play store and leave terrible reviews for the game, but I went on myself to do so and they want you to sign up for Google+ before you can even write a review.

Like hell am I signing up for that crap.

9. SilverRex

SilverRex Omega Supreme

man i was hoping to just keep farming but somehow decided to shoot for R5 thrust. im at about 3000 crono. hopefully I can make it...

10. geej

geej Well-Known Member

Good luck! Thrust stat on par with mirage chrono. Mvp your way up... :) 

11. Erland

Erland Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I get Tier 2 every raid episode...
    Tier 4 every Campaign
    PVP is up in the air.. it's never been the same over the 4? PVP events.

12. jgeorg5

jgeorg5 Well-Known Member

I'm in 97th place, trying to hold on to Tier 1. If you need some help, send me an ally request. Please have the TFW or TFLU avatar or send me a wall message letting me know where you are from.

13. SilverRex

SilverRex Omega Supreme

at about 3600 chronos...

14. geej

geej Well-Known Member

Need about 400/4=100 mvp snip and you can reach your goal...

My last 7 pulls for sharpshot all end up as ALT. (I pull one by one).
    Can be fustrating with the nonsense bridge...
    Luckily I play as free player in this episode, so I'm not so fustrated.

15. XiaNaphryz

XiaNaphryz Active Member

T1 cutoff could reach as high as 95m - 100m at how fast the 100 rank is going up. Earlier this morning I fell from 35 to 60 in an hour of not playing. Been playing for 2 hours trying to stay afloat, now around rank 38 at 94.8m.

16. rego0012

rego0012 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Doing the same repetive "missions" isn't fun, that's why.

People have to remember this is a free to play and isn't designed around giving anything of tangible or redeeming value, it's based around the art of the upsell and how they can manage to keep selling you the same things over and over. This is just the reality of the free to play ecosystem.

Personally if a trade option was allowed in this game I would come back "for fun" but as it is...nah, doing the same thing over and over isn't fun to me....and we all know the definition of insanity

17. Kevin XI

Kevin XI Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Looked at my phone, and I was at 993. Had damn near 13 million. So, I sent and tagged a bunch of 8's. It's a jungle out there.

18. ILikeSoundwave

ILikeSoundwave Stunticon

News Credits:
    Was so close to get T2 about 50 spots away:( , at least I was able to get an MtM Megatron :) 

19. TheDonutKing

TheDonutKing Well-Known Member

Congrats to all for making their tier goal! Can someone post a pix and stats for CJ's weapon? Just curious cuz I really liked the art of his card

20. Kevin XI

Kevin XI Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Can't post a pic, but it looks like the weapon FOC Starscream comes with. A 204% H 126% D 112%