Transformers Legend - Mobile Card Game by Mobage

Discussion in 'Transformers Video Game Discussion' started by illithid, Nov 29, 2012.

1. Galvatronx4

Galvatronx4 Well-Known Member

Well I didn't use the space bridge so that's more than enough for me. They screwed up and I got two, almost 3 MTM R5 cards out of it lol. :D 

2. C16

C16 Space Nomad

What's Mobage's email? I also lost all my chronogon to 8 robot Hounds.

3. Erland

Erland Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    wow, when the fuck did they increase the base size... hell yeah.. still need bigger size for weapons but, it's at least a start..

4. Galvatronx4

Don't bother...They may give you your chrono back but it's gonna be the same thing. You can't buy just 1 card even though you have 1000+ chrono. It's going to spend all of your chrono on whatever you choose. If you want weapons? It's gonna buy 10 weapons. If you want 1 bot mode? It's gonna buy 8. If you want 1 alt mode? It's gonna buy 8. You can't split it, just like ruby medals. It's ******ed.

5. C16

C16 Space Nomad

Yeah, but if I fill my base up minus 1 card, I can grab one of each card.

6. jgeorg5

jgeorg5 Well-Known Member

Wrong. If you only have 1 remaining space in your base, it will only pull one card, no matter how many medals/rubies/diamonds, chronogon, you have. Fill your base, sell one card, then do your pull.

7. penm

penm Well-Known Member

Watch out for the ruby medal weapons bridge. I did this for Axer's weapon and it used all my rubies and sent the rest to my rewards box as the weapon base was full.

8. Erland

Erland Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    This is the way all of the bridges were intended to work.. It pulls everything you can and puts the rest in rewards for later usage.. if your base is full..

However, it's not been working that way.. and they left it, it looks like they finally fixed the issue..

9. Boulder

Boulder Rock Lord

My sister got this on her tablet. Absolutely nothing I did would fix it.

No, it's that everyone who played on the first day acquired so many points that there's a larger gap than usual to make up between positions. Inversely, I spent thirty minutes and moved up about twenty spots.

10. penm

penm Well-Known Member

Why do I feel like when Mobage fixes something they have actually made the game worse....

11. Galvatronx4

well shit. I didn't think about filling my base up lol. Now I have 8 hound bot modes. Not that I could use them in my deck anyways. Even MTM'd.

12. Erland

Erland Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    1. Uninstall game, reinstall

2. If 1 fails, clear at least 750MB of space on your device.. internal if game is installed on phone, and external SD if game is installed on a memory card..

The amount of free space needed goes up with each and every update that Mobage puts out..

13. SilverRex

SilverRex Omega Supreme

has anyone read up on facebook of using all R3 weapons on all your cards / leaders and trying to initiate triple attack/superiority? some people are able to reach higher streaks. Especially once you face all R5 mirages at streak 17. You have a better chance to win if you can activate R3 weapons specialty.

14. optimaloptimus2

optimaloptimus2 Sonic Xtreme, not Mario!

News Credits:
    Hey, my internet connection is apparently too poor to access the event, although the core game (and other online games & events) is fine.
    Anyone else with this problem, or is it just me?

15. project9

project9 White n' Nerdy

Doesn't work out for me. if that stuff had a higher chance of going off, it would work but it's lucky to go off once every couple of battles at least for me. Can't get past 21 wins and dropping rank no matter what I do. Down to 223. =(

16. Thanhchau66312

Thanhchau66312 Well-Known Member

@genmaster
    click on my sig line...there you'll find all the how-to about this sorry a$$ game...it's made up from past and present member from this forum..they just made it more organized...

17. Episode Prime

Episode Prime Well-Known Member

Me too at 220,definitely bowing out although I won't mind missing out on T1. For a farming player, this broken event got me a full team of 5s,MTM Axer,Topspin and Hound,10K metals and a 2300BC count.

There's no way I could maintain the pace anyway with a crazy 2 year old running around and a crazy bank job. There's also the problem of that new Heroes of Dragon age game...

18. the botmaster74

the botmaster74 A Study in Scarlet

I, for one, am juuuussst high enough to get roadbuster, so that's something. But I managed to get mirage's weapon though! Any chances of getting mirage proper, is miniscule. For me, at least.

19. taylorjt4

taylorjt4 Well-Known Member

Ive been slowly sliding down as well. Down to 262. cant get past a streak of 18-20...

20. Boulder

Boulder Rock Lord

1. And all related files
    2. 6GB free

Finally just uninstalled it and didn't re-install. I'm thinking it's a permissions issue with some other application/service.

No, the issues lay with Mobage's servers.