Transformers Legend - Mobile Card Game by Mobage

Discussion in 'Transformers Video Game Discussion' started by illithid, Nov 29, 2012.

1. Galvatronx4

Galvatronx4 Well-Known Member

I work from home with no responsibilities so I think I could easily finish in the top 250 lol. I'm sitting at around 770 right now.

And the ability to farm this event is CRAZYYYY It's almost like cheating. I started with basically zero transmetal, and now I'm up to 1816. Just got my first Mirage. :) 

Got my streak up to 116 before my timer ran out. I need to borrow my moms phone so I can run 2 at once lol

2. project9

project9 White n' Nerdy

For me, I just hold the back button to exit the app whenever I get the "cannot find opponent" message, if I get only 1 that's full of 3/5x cards or if I get 0 opponents. When I restart the app and resume the PVP, I get a fresh set of people and can continue on.

Me too! I was half asleep this morning and my weapons slots are maxed, so it complained that my base was full and I figured it was right. I cleared out a couple and accepted what was in my overflow. I didn't pay attention if it was 2 weapons or one robot and weapon. But when I was upgrading everything, I was short 1.

3. T-Hybrid

T-Hybrid Gnodab Kidult (He/Him)

News Credits:
    My one piece of advice this week: If you're a free player and don't already have a deck of R5s. Go after the Mirage bridge HARD. We haven't seen an R5 this easy to obtain since Grimlock, and even that pails comparred to this because you get the WEAPON too.

But be advised, the RAW payout is bugged. If you cash in more than 2k rubies at a given time you could potentially get an incomplete set. I cashed in 4k and got one RAW and then two weapons and a spare bot.

4. project9

project9 White n' Nerdy

Not to mention, you also get a ton of transmetal. Great time to stock up on that too.

5. Galvatronx4

Yeah I think Mobage blew it with this event lol. No way they intended for it to go this way.

6. SilverRex

SilverRex Omega Supreme

you would think they will patch this up during next day roll over.

im just going to loop the 50 streak (17bc) as much as I can

7. Galvatronx4

Who here is Rahvin33632 or something like that ? lol

8. project9

project9 White n' Nerdy

Oh yeah they did. The matchmaking is way boned. No way you should be getting people with R3 cards still...
    Screenshot_2013-12-12-02-21-33.jpg
    Um, yeah. That's inevitable. =) I'm running the 50+ streak as far as I can get. Points, transmetal & R5 Mirages to just break even on BCs? Yes, please.
    rahvin3632's Profile - TFW2005 - The 2005 Boards

9. Galvatronx4

^ How are you at 201 with still 20m to go?? o_O  I'm only hitting around 120-130 if I play CONSTANTLY through the hour.

And yeah matchmaking is BAD off. But I'm okay with it. I'll get 250 easy this event if they keep it this way. I'm ticking off around 900k every hour in score and I've literally got NOTHING BUT TIME to put into this event lol. Gonna have a full R5 deck after this event.

I ran into Rahvin's deck. Had like 7 of the Mirage's all MTM'd. I exited out and re entered for other opponents. Got two level 1's and one deck was nothing but R3 cards and my streak was sitting around 90.

10. Automaster

Automaster Eye Heart TF's!!

News Credits:
    Ebay:
  11. project9

project9 White n' Nerdy

*shrug* I have a Galaxy S4. It's pretty quick. =) Even when I have to quit and restart, it doesn't take more than like 20-30 seconds to get back in.

I'm usually running into Mystael (as you see above), rahvin or xtodd as the guys I probably should be seeing all the time. I just pick the other guys or exit and restart to get a fresh set and get someone easy.

12. SilverRex

SilverRex Omega Supreme

unless this was intentional to get as many people involve as possible. kinda like a discount in rewards. then they could dial it up and now you have a decision to make. ive spent so much time, might as well folk over the dough to push me over the top.

13. project9

project9 White n' Nerdy

Don't click the 'confirm' button. Just hold the 'back' button if you have one to exit the app, or force close it. Once you go back in, you can continue the battle and the streak.

14. Automaster

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Thanks, I'll give it a try.

15. Galvatronx4

16. lastczarnian

lastczarnian Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    might be a christmas present?

I don't think you'll be unique in this respect..

17. Galvatronx4

It might be lol

Not unique, but powerful. But I might be. Most people don't have the deck power to get these big streaks going.

18. SilverRex

SilverRex Omega Supreme

ive always wondered why mobage doesnt disable duplicate characters in their deck. this would maintain much of the uniqueness and reduce the amount of pay to win as you cant flood your hand with all R5 or raiders. Forces everyone to think twice which card to use. unlike now how someone has all 9 R5 mirage.

19. Automaster

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Okay, it happened again. I don't have a back button present and I'm not sure how to force close the app other than turning the phone off and then on. I'm on an iPhone 4.

Any suggestions? I made it rather far this time. The farthest yet, up in the 60's.

Edit: Turning the phone off and then on again worked and let me continue my streak at 62.

20. Galvatronx4

^ Yeah just press the home button to exit out of the app. Then press it twice (Assuming yur not on iOS7) and then just click the x on the top right of the TFL icon at the bottom. If you're on iOS 7, when you double click the home button, drag the TFL window up to force it to close. Then Just restart. :]