Transformers Legend - Mobile Card Game by Mobage

Discussion in 'Transformers Video Game Discussion' started by illithid, Nov 29, 2012.

1. Boulder

Boulder Rock Lord

Not that they were doing anything in my base, but did anyone have any issues with cards disappearing from their deck during the capture event? My upgraded/transcanned Cliffjumper, Snarl, etc. were missing from my deck when I started capturing cards. I thought I had accidentally selected them to upgrade other cards until I realized exactly which cards were missing.

2. sly2611

sly2611 Well-Known Member

Yes that's true. We will get the 2nd one tomorrow assume there's no single miss login this month

3. Trek

Trek Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    That's good. I wasn't able to login at all yesterday (despite trying several times).

4. butchrecon72

butchrecon72 Well-Known Member

Ok...This is crap. You cant get to Lt. Commander unless you BURN EC. and unless you have a deck full of R5s...which I Dont, you cant put together win streaks of more then 17-20. Meaning you will burn a TON of BC to get to LT Commander. I still ned 68K points to get there. Good grief.

Also what is this TFL Mafia bull shit?

5. Magnammu

Magnammu Well-Known Member

I don't know his stats with the sig... but I pulled the weapon on my alt account and maxed it out.. it's not great. In fact, I was gonna do some 400 pulls until I saw it, now I know it's a waste of time (excluding during this event).

Weapon stats for Frenzy's weapon:

Ironhide [5] from last event for comparison:

So why is this your last event? Just had enough of their shit?

6. Automaster

Automaster Eye Heart TF's!!

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I thought this upgrade was going to take care of the incredibly long time for the game to load. I still get the twirling Autobot/Decepticon logo with the event picture behind it for up to 2 minutes every time I log in.

7. T-Hybrid

T-Hybrid Zenryoku zenkai!

News Credits:
    Addendum: I've found Frenzy is working well enough in Leader row with Thundercracker [5], however I now have Beastbox's weapon and am curious what HE looks like MTM'd with his sig in the soldier row.

A second Frenzy with a few different weapons will top Ironhide [4] (from One Shall Fall) which would help (any improvement at this point is worth it for me). So if Beastbox plus his sig tops anything I would readily hit the ruby bridge and try for one of him as well.

Yeah, Jerry's sitting around 20th with his deck full of Ravages WITH their sig weapons.

Friggin cheat.

8. butchrecon72

Someone explain the Mafias?

9. Galvatronx4

Galvatronx4 Well-Known Member

Soo...You have no choice BUT to lose Cubes in this event? That's lame. I'll just wait until the next raider event. Reward cards have been slacking the past 3-4 events...Hasn't even been worth it.

10. T-Hybrid

News Credits:
    I was able to progress through Master Cavalier without burning a single cube. The trick in that rank is to 1-cube through a 6 or 12 streak and then go back to 1 and start over.

It'll take a bit longer to rank up, but you're compiling a few cubes (or at least freeplaying) and increasing your ruby count for when you hit the next rank and need a lift.

Right now I'm going on 15-20 streaks in Lieutenant and spending about 10-15 cubes each time. That'll go down as some of the stronger decks progress to the next rank, at which point I'll push for a longer streak to rank up and then repeat the process at Lt. Commander.

I think Master Cav breaks even every 3 wins IF you're only one-cubing. Lt breaks even every five wins, and I'm not sure what streak you would need to break even at Lt. Commander.

But that seems fair. Infiniplay is about how long you can one cube. So think of Master Cav as the first day of Bosses in a raid or everything before Hard in a Campaign. Then Lt. is Hard 1-5 depending on your deck and Lt. Commander is Hard 6-10.

11. butchrecon72

Yea I dont see a way to effectively farm in this event. But you will NEED that LT Commander rank. The bonus helps tons during other events.

12. T-Hybrid

News Credits:
    Don't quote me on this, but I think the Mafia is a group that spawned off some of the users from Facebook and the Wiki. (Likely part of the "Boycott" that we all assumed and were later confirmed to be a total fraud)

Jerry is one of the more vocal members of that community, and lead the charge when they were bullying itsme and forced Mobage to investigate and permaban that account.

Then Jerry was caught cheating, admitted it on Facebook...and only got a week ban PLUS got to keep all the cards he hacked the game to acquire.

And now he's sitting comfortably in the top 20.

SO MUCH THIS.

If you do nothing else in a PvP event, always make sure you're keeping up in Rank. The current max bonus is 1.08x (aka 8%) which doesn't seem like much until you realize it means all of your cards are getting the equivalent of an affinity boost every Campaign and Raid.

I would assume they're doing 1% each rank, which would mean you may get as much 1.11x (aka 11%) if you get to Lt. Commander. That's the equivalent of the second tier affinity boost and ALMOST equivalent of the 1.2x you get for 1-cube in a Raid.

13. butchrecon72

I get as high as 17. But its the cube burn that hurts the most. I have to 3 cube everything past 12. I want the Lt Commander rank so i will do it. Dont care about the rubies as i will be going down to just using hourly recharges to start streaks of 6 off then stop there. like yo u6 -8 is about as far as I can get 1 cubing. I just hate waisting so many just to get rank. lol

14. Jazz342

Jazz342 Well-Known Member

So im guessing "rollback" means they started the event without the fixes that broke the game.
    still sluggish and getting bumped out on my phone and tablet tells me i need an internet connection.
    I hope thet whenever they fix the issues both devices will work as well as hellfire does on my tablet.

15. Adroc

Adroc Collector

How so? Your data is saved on the server side. If you were to continue to login daily using another phone that you had never used for the game, your login count would still register on the server side. You should be fine to get your full R5 Elita-1

16. Galvatronx4

Galvatronx4 Well-Known Member

MTM Beastbox stats?

17. Sentinel Prime

Sentinel Prime Traitor to the cause

Were the rubies supposed to carry over from the previous event?

SP4H

18. butchrecon72

SUCKY

A - 19192
    H - 42657
    D - 4239

Then the 2x multiplier for attack. It does not evem make my deck.

19. T-Hybrid

News Credits:
    No. Carrying over last week was a mistake.

20. Kraken

Kraken Is a vegiesaurus, Lex. Veteran

News Credits:
    Well, I'm buggered for Elita. Missus has gone away for the weekend and taken the iPad with her, four days of log ins short I'll be. I think I'm destined to never have a fully evo'd 5 :(