Transformers Legend - Mobile Card Game by Mobage

Discussion in 'Transformers Video Game Discussion' started by illithid, Nov 29, 2012.

1. Vindix

Vindix Well-Known Member

I play a few other games from them and none got affected that I can see

2. Vindix

Vindix Well-Known Member

Yea maybe, as I said just a theory ;-)

3. Vindix

Vindix Well-Known Member

At what point do they realize we need to get another IT team and fire the current one!!!

4. Galvatronx4

Galvatronx4 Well-Known Member

So no gifts for all this shit?...What about the trouble all the players are going to have to go through with customer support to get their refunds? Mobage losing players every single day with their antics.

5. butchrecon72

butchrecon72 Well-Known Member

Slow down there Turbo, they are not finished with the "Server Maintenance". Once they have completed fixing thier fuck up, then we will see if there is any compensation. But dont hold your breath.

And with over 80K players, I am SURE they are not worried about a handful that may quit because of this.

6. T-Hybrid

T-Hybrid Gnodab Kidult (He/Him)

News Credits:
    I'm not sure anymore. There's a LOT of high paying players already swearing they'll never pay again if some of the Hacks/Cheats aren't permabanned or allowed to continue using their cheated cards.

That's a lot of whales that are getting away.

7. Master Blaster

Master Blaster Banned

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Of course. They'd have their own people testing the servers and debugging. But of course, Mobage is no where near that professional.

Honestly I agree, they've done a great job of fooling the masses. Not us lot though. Whoever's on facebook on the mobage group would do well to light the fire under that pig again once this blows over.

8. butchrecon72

There are ALWAYS others waiting to take thier place. They are not worried. Believe me.

9. butchrecon72

3 Hours and counting. On top of the 10 yesterday.

10. SouthtownKid

SouthtownKid Headmaster

News Credits:
    lol we can't win. I was happy to at least get my Elita-1 part two, but yeah, you're right, it will probably be gone again.

11. Galvatronx4

They're still doing that? I haven't gotten the error message so figured they were done. Meh..I doubt there'll be anything...If there is, it'll be along the lines of "Here's 20 battle cubes for the disruption. Thank you for your patience."

Sure, But I'm hoping for the downfall so maybe they'll change their attitude towards their players, both paying and non-paying alike.

12. butchrecon72

You can get in? I still get the error.

13. T-Hybrid

T-Hybrid Gnodab Kidult (He/Him)

News Credits:
    Considering they already said the "solution" is rolling back to before the servers went down yesterday, nothing we did between when the game came back and when it went back down matters.

So in reality we're looking at a game that's been unplayable for 30 hours. And that's before we see whatever the damage is from this new "fix".

14. Callum

Callum Well-Known Member

Comeeee on mobage!! Been down for ages, events gonna be 2-3 days late plus our r5 card isnt gonna be complete, I would be expecting elita one plus a good start bonus for the event, or at least some transmetal/cubes to make up for the days lost.

15. tjw1308

tjw1308 Member

Usually I'd agree they wouldn't care about losing a few players, but honestly, out of the 80K, how many pay the $50-200+ required to be competitive in the weekly events? A few thousand, MAYBE?

Now say you lose 100 of them. Thats 5% of revenue. That's a big hit with a conservative number. It may be a LOT worse, especially if the top end players walk away (because there isn't any "coming back" after you leave... I'd say a T1 deck even 2-3 months old would barely hold T3 today without a BIG financial injection, and after this and all the cheats, why make that investment for an imaginary card game?).

I've spent a lot, made it into T2 a dozen or so times, and have a decently expensive deck, but even I've considered just walking away because they seem to have no desire to make things fair, let alone make things WORK.

I hope they do, but I'm not holding my breath.

Fun game, ruined by a company asleep at the wheel. It's free money they're losing, which is why it just doesn't make sense...

16. Galvatronx4

I was getting in earlier today. Just tried to log in and got the card maintenance error.

17. RoboPoirot80

RoboPoirot80 Well-Known Member

At some point this week may be a total loss for them. If they can't start the episode on time today they may need to take off the entire week and just reset everything so it's playable and we have the same cards in the same state as we left them before the server bust-up. Right now that Soundwave raider will enjoy its additional multiplier for an even shorter time than usual. Who knows how many rubies we'll need for him and we have that much less time to save rubies because I can't see Mobage pushing back its schedule for the following episode too, which may end up being the Fan Favorite one, ha ha ha.

18. Kenai

Kenai She-bot

News Credits:
    Besides resetting everyone's accounts to what they were before the maintenance I'm assuming this will also reset any of their upgrades (or whatever they're calling it) to the game. Big fat facepalm for Mobage?

I think I agree with the others they need to take a whole week off and get their ducks in order.

19. Sorotia

Sorotia Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    So I'm getting a error saying my SD card is full or not accessible, is this a error people are talking about or is it me?

My SD card was full but I deleted a app I don't use and it should have some room now

20. tjw1308

tjw1308 Member

And give up a week's worth of MobaCoin purchases!?!?! YA... NO.