Transformers Legend - Mobile Card Game by Mobage

Discussion in 'Transformers Video Game Discussion' started by illithid, Nov 29, 2012.

1. Mach

Mach Grand Master

News Credits:
    Sigh, got my second robot mode of Ravage from 400 rubies.... Give me alternate mode pls...

2. BlackTracks

BlackTracks Member

Lol just got my second Ravage alt.

3. geej

geej Well-Known Member

I got bot mode. Hope to see 'cassette' mode...ha ha ha..

4. geej

geej Well-Known Member

Close to rampage (evo).

Getaway MEM stat:
    Atk: 26608/ H: 57235 / D:4703

5. azteca mechica

azteca mechica Well-Known Member

Aaaaahhhhhhhh

Attached Files:

6. mikequillm

mikequillm Well-Endowed Member

News Credits:
    Just letting u all know I played legends since it came out and like many of u I got screwed over back when they started the tier system. They basically implied u would get a special card (rodimus if I remember) if upaid for all tiers. $72 was what that cost. I got two sgt kups for all that money. I tried reasoning with mobage and we all know how they are. No reply or shitty reply. So I contacted google. Yesterday I was refunded. Better late than never. If this helps anyone then good for u. I uninstalled the app. Its too addictive and unless ur daddys a ceo of a company or u are a [email protected] cheater its too expensive to play. And to mobage, those of u who know me know what I say to them. They are a bunch of greedy bastards!

7. SouthtownKid

SouthtownKid Headmaster

News Credits:
    You have to have logged in 25 times this month. If you skipped a day, you'll get the chains tomorrow. If you skipped 2 days, you'll get them the day after. If you skipped logging in 7 days, you won't get them at all.

8. CelticMutt

CelticMutt Herald of Thundercracker

I've gotten two alt mode Darkwings so far ... I hope I don't get a repeat of last week since I'm not totally sure on how fast I can keep get 400 rubies. I suppose I could just farm the last level of medium, or maybe H-5. Only problem with H-5 is while I can 1 cube the wave bosses, sometimes they kill me beforehand still ... I have to 3 cube Getaway atm, so that's also a detraction. Might just wait til I get my login chains in two more days (skipped a couple days). I did get a fifth stage 1 at least.

I now have a fully evolved max level Getaway (MeM I guess it's called when maxing each time?) with his sig. weapon at 11. One of my Darkwings is at 40, the other at 1, yet both still make my deck under Recommend. I guess that x5 bonus really counts, huh?

But hey, I now have a 15.1K deck power. :D  Not bad when it was like 10 or 11k just before the event.

9. Magnammu

Magnammu Well-Known Member

So apparently they haven't fixed the space bridge. I thought for sure I was going to finally have some type of chance in PVP, but I'm actually going to be worse off, lol. For people that have saved 600+ EC this event is godlike. Getting 4 or 5 full Ravage is insane. I'm very happy that I was able to get just one, at least. If I don't face decks with Grimlocks I'll face decks with lots of Ravage, lovely.

10. monkeyman905

monkeyman905 Well-Known Member

Just done a 400 ruby pull x2 and got 2 Ravages in Alt mode!

11. Benax218

Benax218 Well-Known Member

I only wished to complete at least ONE set of Drakwing, Dreadwind and Darkwing are my fav p/masters after Prime, so please Mobage...give me an Alt mode...i don't really care about the cassette dog :( 

12. rahvin3632

rahvin3632 Well-Known Member

Hi guys! I just want to know... ow do u guys accummulate 400 rubies so fast? Thanks!

13. Vindix

Vindix Well-Known Member

well sitting on 99 weapons now

have no idea the ones i can remove :( 
    anyone have a clue on how to make this choice?
    is there a min stats that everything below we will never use
    from the overall list my weakest weapons are:
    divebomb [2] - 136% - 120% - 145%
    slapdash [1] - 136 - 120 - 145
    dropshot [1] - 129 - 129 -165
    and so on, you guys know, you have them as well lol :) 

just just have a felling that i will eventually use them depending on the type of event and new cards i get that i won't get the sig weapon
    hmmmm

14. Vindix

Vindix Well-Known Member

the faster crowd is using chains on the last boss over and over

most are just using the 5 chains they got plus campaign rewards chains

and then is all about girding the last level of the campaign, has you get 1 ruby per boss victory plus 6 if you capture

15. Benax218

Benax218 Well-Known Member

Should i be happy to get another bot mode ravage on second 400 pull?

16. Magnammu

Hard 5 or higher over and over. Takes a ton of energon to do, that's the bottleneck. I could go for infinity because I lose 0 battle cubes doing Hard 6 or lower, but I'm out of EC now. You get 25 guaranteed rubies for beating Hard 5 boss + 15 more from the minions on the way assuming you net 0 of them. With nets, you'll get about 1 successful minion per run through (that's 5 or 6 depending on what level of hard), so you've got 21 rubies + 25 for the boss per run. You get another 50 for Hard 5 if you capture the boss, or 60 for Hard 10. If you just use chains to guarantee a capture on hard 5 (assuming 1 minion net) that's 21 + 25 + 50 = 96 rubies per run. About 4 runs per card draw. That takes about 20 minutes if you just press scan and skip battles over and over, I think.

Hard 10 is 21 + 30 + 60 for boss capture = 111 per run. So less than 4 runs will get you a card draw. It's really easy if you have lots of EC and takes forever if you don't. I got 2001 rubies on day 1 of the event and spent all 156 EC I had (+ all the rewarded EC in the points reward tiers). Today I have had no EC and haven't drawn a single 400 card yet.

17. Magnammu

Maybe. From the general statistics on this board, plus my own experience, I'd say they didn't leave the bridge the same from the previous raid where SB was available on the 320 bridge at a higher rarity. I think they've actually messed up a lot worse and the bridge is actually stated incorrectly. It shouldn't say 10x Ravage possible, it should say "Guaranteed x5 Darkwing or x10 Ravage." In other words, I believe the odds are 50% to get Ravage, and, thus, 25% chance to get the half you want. What a monumental screwup. It's bad enough that it could seriously hurt this game, especially since it still isn't fixed. I see someone getting a stern talking to at Mobage ;) 

18. rahvin3632

rahvin3632 Well-Known Member

I see... I have 2100 EC but I dont have the will to grind it out :p 

19. Vindix

Vindix Well-Known Member

Hope I can get my alt ravage until they fix it. I don't think it would hurt the game much. Lower ranking players won't be able to pull many 400 bridges because they need a lot of resourses.
    So far seems that only the top ranks have gotten the full ravage half a ravage is useless when the episode is over

20. Galvatronx4

Galvatronx4 Well-Known Member

Wish I could give y'all my EC lol. I have around 790 of them. I don't use them, though. I keep getting more and more every event. (I do use them, but they keep being refilled)

I don't think I'll do much this event since you HAVE to have the chains to capture bosses. Campaigns give out good rewards but that's because it truly is pay to win. If you don't pay, you don't get SHIT during this event. I don't even think I'll finish top 5000. Sitting at 2354 right now. Have about 240 nets left, as I said 790 EC, and I believe I'll get those chains on the very last day of the event. I THINK. It may be 1 day after. Which will be fine cause that'll just set me up for next campaign anyways.

Any idea what point # I should shoot for for top 1000? I'm pretty confident I can just use nets and stay inside the top 5000 but I'd REALLY Like to be top 1000.