Transformers Legend - Mobile Card Game by Mobage

Discussion in 'Transformers Video Game Discussion' started by illithid, Nov 29, 2012.

1. Ciscowar

Ciscowar Well-Known Member

I have a 14.5k dp and if you 2 cube the last rank you do half of them back every 3, 6, 9 etc so it fairly worth doing so to get a few longer win streak to chew up points. I started the event with 570 bc and the first two ranks were bc neutral for me. So I am only down 40 cubes and have 25k points so far

2. SouthtownKid

SouthtownKid Headmaster

News Credits:
    Yeah, that's totally random.

3. T-Hybrid

T-Hybrid Banned

News Credits:
    Came across a guy with 7 Wheeljacks. All with their signature weapon.

Went ahead and found somebody else to fight.

4. T-Hybrid

T-Hybrid Banned

News Credits:
    The Raiders this event are pretty crap, at least Whirl and Vortex. Acid Storm is good and people are typically buying him and his weapon in that bundle. Sure they have good defenses, but those attack stats won't do much without their signature weapon and even then you're better off with some of the higher reward cards from previous events.

I guess it's hard to tell if the 2x Critical hit thing is working, since some battles I'll lose that war 6-1 and other times we'll each fire off 2 or 3 apiece.

In all, 3000 Rubies for a chance at MTM Acid Storm just isn't worth it. With that low of an attack stat he won't make many decks (if any) once the event is over. People buying him are better off investing in cubes.

5. ChampCVU

ChampCVU Gurren Lagann

I know my deck is strong but to beat a deck full of event cards i was in a shock when i saw the victroy i dint know my deck was that strong

6. SouthtownKid

SouthtownKid Headmaster

News Credits:
    I just gave that a shot and lost the 7th match anyway. My deck strength is only 14,028, so maybe that extra 500 you have makes all the difference. Either way, it seems not to work so well for me.

And I hate that 2 cubes only gives you 1.5 damage. Seems like a rip off.

My deck is a little stronger than yours, but I guarantee you I would have lost that fight. That's the thing I hate about these pvp events. Numbers seem to not mean shit. Everything seems arbitrary.

7. ChampCVU

ChampCVU Gurren Lagann

ok so this guy i fought had a super def deck but my mixed deck of mostly def/high hp beat him
    and why buy the x2 AS when you can buy about 150 in bc with at least 20$

8. Rivenx76

Rivenx76 Well-Known Member

The event raider cards this round are all not up to par. I deliberately PvP'ed decks with 1 or 2 AcidStorms and not even one let off a hit. They also fell rather quick compared to the rest. Rampage and WJ from previous event lasted longer.

9. ChampCVU

ChampCVU Gurren Lagann

i guess i was super lucky to win that fight i just wish i never see him agian in my 3 choices on who to battle but the other 2 people were this guy with 3 wheeljacks and a metroplex t5 and triptiocon T5 and a bunch of Slugs the other guy had Prime and a team of grimlocks

10. chriscathjn16

chriscathjn16 Devastator

Im enjoying my ride at 23 streak, when suddenly I did not noticed I rank up to master cavalier... Back again to square 1...

11. Master Blaster

Master Blaster Banned

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Wheeljack's a little badass :D  My single WJ's been knocking em out of the park all day, without sig weapon no less.

I'm probably just gonna save all rubies and buy loads of Whirl fodder in prep for the next raid. I'm at...first cavalier? now so don't really plan to play much more.

12. Sentinel Prime

Sentinel Prime Traitor to the cause

This.

SP4H

13. azteca mechica

azteca mechica Well-Known Member

Coins have been returned for those who lost some yesterday.

14. Bdanner32

Bdanner32 Well-Known Member

Raider cards even with bonuses may weaken your deck rather than boost it. Acid Storm's attack with bonus is what about 34,000?

I'm about a thousand points from Master Cavalier. Started with Sergeant and about 50 battle cubes and worked up to 90 some with the awards but am zeroed out currently. It's pretty discouraging going up against a guy with 8 MTM Bumblebees from last event and MTM Grimlock from ruby medals. What's even more discouraging and maybe my eyes deceive me but I swear I have seen a couple opponents with duplicate MTM 5 Arcee or MEM Snarl.

15. brand4d2

brand4d2 Well-Known Member

AS was a waste of my coins and total deadweight. It was like playing 8 cards against 9!

On paper he looked so good though and now I wish I would've used the coins towards a second WJ. Oh well.

16. Mousesi2k

Mousesi2k Decepticreep

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Looks like ill be sending another email complaint! Didnt get anything back...

17. brand4d2

brand4d2 Well-Known Member

I take this back - from the leader position, flanked by Grimlock and WJ, AS is pretty good even though "recommend" won't place him there. Hopefully this is a lineup I can use the rest of the way.

18. azteca mechica

azteca mechica Well-Known Member

restart your app bro

19. Kraken

Kraken Is a vegiesaurus, Lex. Veteran

News Credits:
    That was weird. I don't know the names of the positions but I'm sure you'll all know what I mean, my stage 2 evo Razorclaw has been sat in the back row, right hand position, where he was put by the recommend button. I maxed out one of my Rampages weapons and hit recommend to see who it would be given to, and it moved Razorclaw up to the front row right position. He's always had his signature weapon and it gave the Rampage sword to Galvatron. Strange.

20. Erland

Erland Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I made it to First Caviler and now I can't get past a 2 streak win without 2 cubing. This is bull shit.. I keep losing to decks where every card EXCEPT their leader wouldn't even make it to my deck.

I have a DP of 13,995. All characters in my deck short of Wheeljack, Sharpshot and Breakdown use their signature weapons. I have attempted to readjust my deck so it's more defensive but, if I do that, then I not only lower my atk but def and health. So there is no reason for me to switch weapons away from their signature weapons.

What makes this worse, is that these raiders will not do crap for my deck. The only one that might help is Acid Storm and there is no way I'm paying for him or getting the medals to obtain him.. so, looks like i'll attempt to store what I can and bow out of this gracefully.. which means, once again, this will be my lowest rank in an event, 2 events in a row..

That's sad someone with an all Tier 2 deck has to bow out since they will not pay to continue playing..

My current deck:

[​IMG]