Transformers Legend - Mobile Card Game by Mobage

Discussion in 'Transformers Video Game Discussion' started by illithid, Nov 29, 2012.

1. Benax218

Benax218 Well-Known Member

Good to have you on board. Feel free to drop me a request at mobage or in game, nice to meet you:) 

2. Mousesi2k

Mousesi2k Decepticreep

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    We had a boy!! I know it's gonna be awhile before he can really do anything Transformers related but I can't wait for it haha. Dono if I wanna get him into phones an tablets with a ton of games. Seems anymore that's all kids do is play games. Of course he'll play some but it will come second to want to play outside or with toys.

3. ChampCVU

ChampCVU Gurren Lagann

Add me my DP is 13k

4. Rivenx76

Rivenx76 Well-Known Member

My boy is 5 this year and he plays a mean game of TF Fall of Cybertron. :D 

5. geej

geej Well-Known Member

Ha ha, my boy is also 5yrs old and he likes to play Street Fighter on my android phone. His fav character is M.Bison. His next fav game is monster match. :D 

6. scubbasteve330

scubbasteve330 Member

campain's, is that the missions? If so yes I have a lot of level 3s on the deck. Is there a site that says what cards are better stats then others to not waste upgrades on?

7. T-Hybrid

T-Hybrid Banned

News Credits:
    Campaigns are the events where you defeat mobs and have the option to capture them.

Raids are the events where you find bosses and attempt to defeat them, or send out/respond to help requests.

PvP is the event we just finished, where you try to get on streaks facing off against opposing players.

------------

Since you're just starting out, here is the order of importance for upgrading.

R4s. These are cards with the "4" in the top right corner that max out at Level 65. These will be harder to find via medals, but you can win them in episodes.

For a raid event, you'll want to focus on any card that has an attack multiplier. These are the ones with a big "3x"/"5x"/"7x"/"10x" in the top left corner when viewed in the base. These will boost your attack power greatly, but will lose the bonus (and potentially their usefullness) once the event is over.

After that, you'll want to look for R3 cards. These max at Level 50 and will be the ones you typically find while scanning through the single player levels. These will be most common for you right now. Guys like Optimus and Grimlock will be most helpful for you.

Also, max out the weapons that go with the characters in your deck. When you're first getting started it's hard to picky about weapons, but if you get the weapon for a character odds are it'll help you in the short term. R1 and R2 cards don't currently have signature weapons. You'll know if it's a signature weapon because the Deck Building screen will light up the Face Emblem on the card info.

8. Electrum76

Electrum76 (aka Piggy76)

My boy is only 4, but he loves watching Rescue Bots, where he told me his favorite character is "Octopus Crime". Thankfully netflix also has all the G1 cartoons up right now and we've been watching some together. He picked out a Bumblebee costume for this Halloween :) 

9. Murrdox

Murrdox Active Member

That's awesome. I'm 35 and I will still watch old Transformers reruns that pop up now and again on that "Hub" channel that seems to show a lot of old cartoons.

Although... man if I was a kid growing up now and watching G1 Transformers I'd be so sad that I couldn't go out and buy the old G1 toys to play with. I still think that MOST of the G1 toys are cooler than the newer generation Transformers toys that I see on shelves.

10. LegoTFGuy

LegoTFGuy aka BrickBotGuy

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Twitter:
    To get maximum milage out of your cards, make sure to max out each one before you trns scan them. This will give you a slight bonus, which on episode cards with attack multipliers, will help you a LOT.

11. Kenai

Kenai She-bot

News Credits:
    I don't know if the ol' G1 cartoons are the "right fit" for kids these days. My daughter really likes the Rescue Bots and Prime, but I can't seem to keep her interested in G1. :cry 

(ps, I watch at least one G1 episode a day, lol..)

12. Dragunbayne

Dragunbayne Active Member

A: 155291
    HP: 152988
    Def: 13558

13. silver24ado

silver24ado Active Member

Ebay:
    Hey guys, long time lurker, once or twice poster. Sorry, due to my work schedule, time available to play, and chance to get on this board, if I ever have anything to add to the community somebody else has already posted it. I am a mostly "Free to Play" player, I usually rank in the 3rd tier, but help out when I can.

Anyway, I have cleared out my Allies list and have sent a few friend requests to some of you. I have 20 or so spots, so if anybody else needs/wants to request I will accept all requests until I'm full.

TFL name: silver24ado
    Currently 10118 on the leader board

14. houstonhardhead

houstonhardhead Well-Known Member

i have been playing for over a month about 6 or so episodes i thank you all for the help you have given me but i am still short on allies i have maybe 8 or so please i would appriciate any help i can get i have only place tier 3 before but i think the event before last i was really close to tier 2. Deck power is finally 12K without bonuses but is is a rather sorry deck on 1 T5 card and its only the alt half of grimlock but it was my first T5 so i am proud of myself lol.

15. houstonhardhead

houstonhardhead Well-Known Member

i got screwed one event and have 7 robot starscreams for the ruby pulls that is how my luck is so far so im sure it has to turn around sometime RIGHT???? lol

16. raptor22

raptor22 @TFBotShots on IG

News Credits:
    Instagram:
    With Mobage.... you'd be surprised! They're in the business of screwing players up...

17. azteca mechica

azteca mechica Well-Known Member

If any newbies here or veterans need an ally look me up in DP leader board top 100

18. Thalack

Thalack Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Toss me a friends invite. I have a few open slots, this goes for anyone not on my list currently

19. brand4d2

brand4d2 Well-Known Member

Feel free to send me invites as well. I have around 10 slots open.

20. raptor22

raptor22 @TFBotShots on IG

News Credits:
    Instagram:
    [​IMG]