Transformers Legend - Mobile Card Game by Mobage

Discussion in 'Transformers Video Game Discussion' started by illithid, Nov 29, 2012.

1. TheDonutKing

TheDonutKing Well-Known Member

Wow! Everyone is raking in rupees way quicker than i am! Im barely at 820!
    Is there any levels where the mini bosses give more than 1 rupee in Hard stage? This grind is killing me!

2. Rivenx76

Rivenx76 Well-Known Member

Sadly, no. Even Hard10 only 1 miserable ruby per kill. Except 16 rubies per capture.

3. T-Hybrid

T-Hybrid Zenryoku zenkai!

News Credits:
    I've got a deck of around 14000 DP and am currently looping through Hard 2. It's four less rupies for beating Cracker than Hard 5...but I need 3-4 cubes there vs. 1 on Hard 2. Not worth 4 rubies, especially since I already caught my MEM'd cracker.

Also, I seem to get a LOT of Acid Storm Bot mobs, which pay out nets. So I'm able to throw a few nets around and still not use up my resources too quickly.

4. ChampCVU

ChampCVU Gurren Lagann

I've looped hard 1 because my normal 13k can't do hard 2 without losing every battle that's why I made a super def team it's only 10k but made out of t4 cards from old events like huffer and wild charger I can 1 cube everything on hard 1 I have about 931 rubys

5. evers

evers Well-Known Member

I can 1 cube the lvl5, 6 Thundercracker, but Ive been hitting the lvl 10 for more points since I am shooint for top 100
    sadly that costs me 3 full cubes everytime I Do
    shouold get better now that I am going for my 2nd ruby trade in for grimlock
    I got his bot mode last night and am hpoing for alt mode today

6. ChampCVU

ChampCVU Gurren Lagann

I wish you luck on his alt

7. Kasoni

Kasoni Well-Known Member

I thought getting 1,500 rubies was going to take forever. I cycled Hard 5 until I get them. Had saved 2 chains from last event. Use all 4 of my free chains on a thunder cracker. Besides that and catching him with 2 nets It's all been catching random odd cards (over 20 starscream robot mod) and just cycling through hard 5.

I got my first grimlock (also my first rarity 5 card) and now I a looking at trying to get 4,500 more rubies (yeah... I want 2 mtm, or at least 1 mtm and some parts). He's my 12th strongest card without being mtm-ed (not including doubles he's more like 8th if you don't count the few doubles).

I am rather happy with this event. I would rather it had more rubies like last event, but this one seems to give a few episode medals too... (maybe it's just from point rewards, not completely sure).

8. project9

project9 White n' Nerdy

Well, I'm grinding Hard 5. 15 rupees for just beating the 3 levels, 25 for beating 'Cracker, so without capturing anyone that's 40. It takes about 6 minutes for me to go through it all. You would need to run it 38 times to make it to 1500. That's about 4 hours of straight grinding - less if you catch any TCs (25 more rupees) or any Starscreams (6 more, plus the net back).

I cashed my first 1500 this morning for a robot mode card and I'm up to just over 600 now. I should hit 1500 again tonight. Hopefully, I can do that a few more times before the end. With 1/2 Grim leading the way, 1 MEM TC and my other reward cards, I can 1 cube all of Hard5 and I have 2400 ECs - so I'll be able to play until I lose my mind. =)

Seems appropriate:
    Skid Row - Slave to the grind - YouTube

9. azteca mechica

azteca mechica Well-Known Member

grind away buddy H10 gives you a total 115 +6 for minion any minion captured.

10. T-Hybrid

T-Hybrid Zenryoku zenkai!

News Credits:
    Up until you reach Hard, the mobs give out gold Episode medals.

11. project9

project9 White n' Nerdy

Yeah but I can't beat all of the H10 minions on 1 cube. I don't mind using 3 on the boss but I don't want to waste cubes for nothing when I lose to the peons. Maybe once I get a second Grim (either the Alt half I need or another bot) and/or I finish this second TC, I can grind through H10.

12. baauji

baauji Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    how have you guys collected so many ECs !!! Anything i am missing something here??

13. Master Blaster

Master Blaster Banned

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Did the first tier bridge, Slag bot. Cool, okay. Not Grimlock but decent. Do the Slag tier for a quick alt, NOPE, another bot. So that's me back down to 175 rubies and with two Slags to complete.

No Grimlock for me!

14. oogiee

oogiee Well-Known Member

H10 gives 45 on a regular run. It only gives 115 on a capture. (15 for the levels and 30 for defeating Cracker)

So if you don't capture the net difference between H5 and H10 is 5 medals.

15. Cax6ton

Cax6ton Insufferable Smartass

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    YouTube:
    Tumblr:
    Pinterest:
    we have been stockpiling them for the last 5 months since there was no way to use them up before campaign events started. Even now, whatever I use up in campaigns gets replaced by building them up in boss raids.

When the first campaign started, I had 2200 EC. I've been hovering around 1700-1800 for the last few events, this is the first event where I'm trying to burn up as many as possible.

16. LordAverynth

LordAverynth Member

Yes they are lower. 20118 35280 4531 vs 24614 41256 4238

17. JABBA0THE0HUTT

JABBA0THE0HUTT Well-Known Member

Anyone out there able to beat 5 Grimlock bots in a row. Dammit.

Gods of probability why hast thou forsaken me.

18. Master Blaster

Master Blaster Banned

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Damn dude, you really got F'd in the A. Sorry to hear it. How'd you manage so many rubies, all grinding or you been chaining every boss you come across?

This grinding is so painfully dull. All I can think is I wanna go play xbox, but I can't afford to waste any grinding time! I'm sticking on hard 5, one cube all mobs and two cube Thundercracker, which works out fine by me. Shame evo bosses are almost impossible to net, or I could keep moving up.

19. PCPianist

PCPianist Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    So this game still exists!? How are you old timers? :) 

20. project9

project9 White n' Nerdy

You missed all the.. 'fun' with the UR Optimus Prime event. =)