Transformers Legend - Mobile Card Game by Mobage

Discussion in 'Transformers Video Game Discussion' started by illithid, Nov 29, 2012.

1. Kevin XI

Kevin XI Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Just got back from Seattle. Played this in the car. I got a full Laserbeak and Soundwave in the first 3 days, and spent the rest of the event trying to get a full Ravage. That didn't work. I had spent my free chains on a Laserbeak and a Ravage before I found out that 2 was all you got. I bought the chains for Soundwave, and the last Laserbeak I needed was the only evo card net capture I got all episode. Bullshit.

Anyway, I ended up at 3475. So I get an elite Soundwave! SO awesome. I'm gonna have the most powerful deck imaginable now. You guys are all jealous. OH shit! AND the R3 Soundwave too?!?! It's over for the Streakshooters and Wardeals around here.

Last edited: Aug 6, 2013
  2. reddevils86

reddevils86 Well-Known Member

As in you're Shirley he's using a bot?

References for you all!!

3. Erland

Erland Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Finished 2333 and really disappointed.... I have ranked in Tier 2 since DOTD1 and I don't think I even made Tier 4 this time...

I didn't have the time nor energy to do this event like I should have...

I ended up with:

2x Net Soundwave
    3x Chain Soundwave
    2x Net Ravage
    2x Net Laserbeak
    2x free Laserbeak

460BCs at the end started with 303
    Started with 1000 EC and ended with 485
    333 Nets

When the event started, I could 1 cube my way all the way up to Level 10 Soundwave (fights not bosses) that soundwave would cost me 11 BC's.

1 day later, he cost me 13. After I finally got a Laserbeak and Soundwave, He only cost me 5. Then comes today, and he's now costing me 6 - 8.

Also at some point, I stopped being able to 1 cube my way through missions and could only 1 cube up to a Level 6 (Hard). Anything over that and I had to 2 cube (missions).

Deck power started at 12862 (pre event)
    Deck power after start of event 13155
    Deck power ended at 15198
    After the event, I'm now at 12776 (explain that one to me) (and this was after adding in SW)

The exact same deck after the event is 12594.

I also now have 89 weapons none of them are T3 and lower, unless they are event cards. I don't want to get rid of any of them... so, IDK what to do.

I also turned in over 3000 Character Gold medals and got nothing over a T3

oh, and rewards are in

4. Darkwing1179

Darkwing1179 Well-Known Member

I had to pay for an energon refill (2 actually) to stay in the top 100. That was one strange event, but my A and D decks are much stronger now. First top 100 feels good, but really wish Prowl was T5!

5. Hiro Prime

Hiro Prime Cybertronian Guru Veteran

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Wow. I finished at 515. That's just insane. It felt like I'd never break the 1000 barrier and then one chained SW later and I was at 857. Another put me at 504.

Over all, I don't think this was entirely a bad event, I just hope they work out all of the bugs before they do it again. Tho I hope the next one is like a good ol' raid. I have a lot of BC built up that I'd love to throw at it.

Last edited: Aug 6, 2013
  6. reddevils86

reddevils86 Well-Known Member

Recommend button is broken AGAIN, it took soundwaves weapons off him and my T5 Jazz ended up with one of them. I swapped them back and it went UP so yeah...

7. Master Blaster

Master Blaster Banned

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I lol'd a little at how sucky elite Soundwave is.

Evo Soundwave's pretty good still anyway. Twice as strong as my next strongest (more or less), Headstrong. It just serves to remind me how annoyed I am I didn't get the other half of Venom. His alt ranks higher than most of the MTM R4s in my base, no doubt he'd be my second strongest if I had his bot mode card (especially since I have his weapon too!). Bah.

8. Erland

Erland Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    during the event, when I got Laserbeak and Soundwave (1 at a time) the recommend button wouldn't even put them in my deck. I guess the difference between taking the autobot bonus off and adding in two decepticons wasn't enough for it, until after they were in and got their bonuses. IDK, I just know it hasn't worked at all, all event.

9. Rengan

Rengan Member

Allies

43 ally spots open
    Rengan lvl 220

10. Kasoni

Kasoni Well-Known Member

Ranked 344.
    3 MEM soundwaves
    1 MEM Laserbeak
    1 Evo 2 Soundwave
    up 100 BC
    Down 150 EC (who cares... get lots in raid events).

Over all I say they really need to rethink the capture point values. SHould be much much less, AND give points for trying to capture. No where near as many points for a capture, but still something.

11. Ciscowar

Ciscowar Well-Known Member

it was fun feeding my rare SW rewards to my elite SW alt form (that i actually needed)

i also have so many damn transmetals i never need to waste time cannibalizing cards to MTM cards

12. Drulicious

Drulicious Decepticon - Dirtbag

That was my biggest complaint before uninstalling the fact that the point differences where so huge between luck and bad luck mad zero logical sense.

Someone post up picturesof the top 1 to 25 rank boards.

13. TheDonutKing

TheDonutKing Well-Known Member

I'm dealing with the same thing. Wish I had Venom's alt; he'd be pretty dope in my deck.

Speaking of, can you pull episode cards out of the regular medals? I seem to only pull elites and older super rare cards (ie Trypticon).

14. project9

project9 White n' Nerdy

If they follow the pattern of other DeNA games, they alternate. And that's kinda on purpose. You're supposed to gain ECs and blow BCs in raid events, then blow ECs and gain BCs during crawls. I leveled up so many times and only had to blow like 2 BCs on SW, so I made my way up to almost 400 BCs.

The drawback to crawls are that they're more competitive. Literally, all you need is time in order to rank well. That, and some money to buy chains. There are plenty of people (see rank 1's score) who can spend all damn day grinding it out. Doesn't leave much room for casual/semi-casual players. At least with raid boss events, there's a little more parity since points are shared and all you need to do is tag along most of the time.

15. TheDonutKing

TheDonutKing Well-Known Member

Sent Mobage friend request!

16. seeker311

seeker311 The Collector

News Credits:
    This event was what i needed to break away from tfl. It was nice to know he card I wanted was secured by the second day, build alot of bc and not worry the rest of the event

17. project9

project9 White n' Nerdy

Here you go.

Attached Files:

18. Drulicious

Drulicious Decepticon - Dirtbag

Thanks man, number 1 wasn't one of the typical suspect culprits.

Happy to see Robert get rank 3, a shame not a t5 reward for him though. :( 

19. T-Hybrid

T-Hybrid Gnodab Kidult (He/Him)

News Credits:
    For those of you with Nightbeat and Prowl...how badly do their weapons screw everything up.

20. ChampCVU

ChampCVU Gurren Lagann

I haven't been playing since day 3 and I still end up with full Evo sound wave and 3/4 of laserbeak and rank 3016 I farmed only +69 cubes and 659 nets I would say I didn't do so bad this time and I only played the 1st two days