Transformers Legend - Mobile Card Game by Mobage

Discussion in 'Transformers Video Game Discussion' started by illithid, Nov 29, 2012.

1. Drulicious

Drulicious Decepticon - Dirtbag

Anyone notice mobage was to lazy to have the trans scan bonus removed from the evolve cards? even at stage 4 evolve it wasn't activated on my soundwave if it had any purpose to evolve cards, logically a stage 4 would in a sense be trans scanned equivalent.

2. AntiGod

AntiGod Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    So...T5 Blast Off Raider and T5 Mirage Boss?

3. Erland

Erland Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    by the looks of it, yes. but we can only verify they will be at least a T4. Since they have not made a T5 Weapon, we have no way to tell if it will be a 4 or 5.

4. monkelus

monkelus Huffer Boo Boo Child

yay... mirage... FFS!

5. Rivenx76

Rivenx76 Well-Known Member

Now I'm sad with a T5 Jetfire card and Blast Off bio. Such confusion to my plane-Bot. LOL! :lol 

6. Spindoctor1200

Spindoctor1200 Well-Known Member

If you watch the bonuses at the beginning of the fight, you'll see at the end they get a 15% evolve bonus after the others get their transcan bonus. It just doesn't show up on the card.

7. AntiGod

AntiGod Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Since trans-scanned cards have the MTM star to indicate that it has max stats, what is the equivalent for an Evo card? How do we tell between a max and non-maxed Evo card?

8. Kasoni

Kasoni Well-Known Member

Right now there is nothing.... and no way. If you made it, just besure you see the 10% bonus each time. Not the 5% for non-maxed and you should be fine.

9. RoboPoirot80

RoboPoirot80 Well-Known Member

Well, if they waited to tweak things after this event they would need a bunch of throwaway campaign events to finally arrive at a nice product (for Mobage). Better for them to just have one gimme event where they accept that there will be lot of bugs, lots of grumbling from the players, and a gift basket or two to compensate. They'll get all the "bugs" that would help the players removed from the game now so that the next time they'll not only make money (they're doing that now with people buying chains), they'll also give away fewer rewards. There's too much bang for the buck without enough cash going to Mobage right now. Better to have players only be able to earn one or two rewards (say one Ravage and one Soundwave versus 5-6 MEM cards per player).

There is no way at the moment. See, instead of putting something like that in the game that would be useful to the players Mobage thought the priority was to make bosses stronger, remove the warning for using too many cards to upgrade your cards, and screw with the energon net percentages.

There are lots of useful improvements they could have by now. First, they can put back in the warning for upgrading cards and using too many fodder cards. Next, they can fix Dropshot's weapon specialization because that crap is still not done yet. Then, they can put in whatever symbol they want to MEM cards just as long as we have something that tells us that we've done the bloody process correctly. Right now the only we can do is to post our own MEM stats and hope that it matches the stats from other people who know how to evolve cards. If you wanted to check your cards, there are already stats posted earlier in this thread.

They can also change the displayer MTM bonus to MEM bonus on the back of cards when editing your deck in the Team menu. As spin noted, the bonus is already been added during battles so it's there (allegedly) but it would be nice to have the card coded so that the MEM bonus is displayed right on the card. Doesn't seem like such a difficult thing to code but well it's Mobage I guess (or ngmoco, whoever). And given that they had a hard time displaying the Level Up alert and our battle cubes earlier in the event, I wouldn't be surprised if they were also having "display issues" with our bonuses -- the bonus is displayed but crikey we just haven't been adding that extra 15% into the battle simulation for ya. Sorry about that. :p 

Well, they have another 36 hours or do to change the game mechanics again on us before this episode is over. As long as the next version operates in a more predictable way I'll be content. Sorta. :D 

10. Ciscowar

Ciscowar Well-Known Member

rank breakdowns - 36 hours to go

Rank 1 - 301.33M
    Rank 50 - 104.68M
    Rank 100 - 89.83M
    Rank 500 - 39.27M
    Rank 1000 - 31.06M

48 hours

Rank 1 - 225.53M
    Rank 50 - 96.42M
    Rank 100 - 80.90M
    Rank 500 - 36.54M
    Rank 1000 - 28.26M

57 hours

Rank 1 - 155.78M
    Rank 50 - 89.53M
    Rank 100 - 71.43M
    Rank 500 - 33.60M
    Rank 1000 - 25.10M

not wasting time looking at points below 1k cause the rewards are BS

11. monkelus

hmmm, second tier definatley seems to have slowed to an increase of 3 million every 12 hours now.

I may be safe:) 

12. RoboPoirot80

That basically mirrors the capture rate of a Level 10 Soundwave. You try for 12 hours and you get one... if you're lucky. Some people have had better luck but I have natted three SWs total this episode, out of at least 75 tries. That's a waste of time, and more so than the usual sniping and raid boss waste of time. :D 

13. Ciscowar

i gave up trying to maintain T2. i have more than enough supplies to do it, but i only netted a stage 5 SW, and used the two free chains and a 200 coin chain to complete my SW on stage 10. after that they upped the AP on the trash waves so i can't farm stage 10 without losing a boatload of BC's (~12 per pass) and i don't want to pay ~ 6 bucks a day to maintain rank with chains. I noticed on stage 8 that i can net trash waves ~30% of the time whereas stage 10 i only seem to successful (if i can kill the trash wave) maybe 10% of the time.

If this is how Campaigns will continue to run all i will do in the future is capture the SW equiv and max evo it and just farm the rest of the events and take the week off.

14. monkelus

I wouldn't be surprised if this went down in history as the first recorded instance of an 'unvent'.

15. RoboPoirot80

I would prefer it if Mobage and ngmoco were not a part of any kind of history as it relates to the Transformers universe.

16. Trailbreakr

Trailbreakr Active Member

I agree 100%

17. Rengan

Rengan Member

Wow least you got 3, I've yet to land any evolution cards.... And I've pumped in over 100 BCs past the replacement....

18. Trailbreakr

Trailbreakr Active Member

This is a pretty funny event. Mobage must have really screwed up on day one since I pulled 3 SWs and two LBs on that day. Since then I haven't been able to pull anything in over 100 tries so they must have "fixed" the problem where folks that don't pay could actually get some cards.

19. Ciscowar

i also hope that they find a way to cut down the tapping for this event. i think you can give us an option after you select the amount of BC's to use on a wave or boss of

ignore capture -> fight and collect bounty
    net capture -> fight, and attempt net capture, and collect bounty
    Chain capture -> same as above

or have this as an option after the easy board so new players understand the sequence.

20. azteca mechica

azteca mechica Well-Known Member

you know altough my wallet doesnt after one week off i miss the raid boss events.