Transformers Legend - Mobile Card Game by Mobage

Discussion in 'Transformers Video Game Discussion' started by illithid, Nov 29, 2012.

1. monkelus

monkelus Huffer Boo Boo Child

Sweet, I'll try for the full nine:) 

2. Nope

Nope yscohb

News Credits:
    Just netted my fourth Soundwave and managed to evolve him.

3. Tux Chaos X

Tux Chaos X Spades Slick

Um... did something happen to the power of the enemies? Suddenly I cannot guaranteed-kill the regular encounters on SW Stage 5, even though I have at least double the suggested deck power.

EDIT: Never mind, I see there was an update that made this stupid event even more ridiculously lopsided toward the paying players again.

EDIT 2: No, really, this is AWESOME. I'm wasting Energon Refills, Battle Cubes, AND Nets. You guys are great, Mobage. Keep up the ****ty work.

EDIT 3: On a more constructive level, what happens if you mix two Max Stage 2 cards? Do you get a Stage 3 that's better than a Stage 2 + Stage 1 or do you just go to Stage 4?

4. monkelus

The tweaks to this event really have shown how little Mobage cares for their players. I just had a minor exchange with Alex in the customer care team about it. (Obviously he didn't agree they were money grabbing tyrants that exploit their customers).

I'd suggest doing the same, barrage (mobarrage? :)  ) them with emails complaining. Let them know they're shitty.

Read this article too: The Psychology Of: free-to-play

Learn the ways of your enemy

EDIT

You can't combine two stage two's, the system won't let you. The second card always has to be a stage one.

5. Tux Chaos X

Tux Chaos X Spades Slick

OK, that's good to know. Glad I didn't screw up my Lazerbeak (Laserbeak? I can never remember).

6. T-Hybrid

T-Hybrid Gnodab Kidult (He/Him)

News Credits:
    Wait wait wait...what did today's update do? Did it make 1 cube .5 attack and 3 cubes 1.5?

7. RoboPoirot80

RoboPoirot80 Well-Known Member

No it only made the 100% chains not 100% anymore. Now for 100% captures you'll need to purchase energon cages. They're available in the Items store for 400 CyberCash for one. You can also buy ten of them for 4000 CyberCash. Why buy one when you can buy ten for ten times the price!

8. T-Hybrid

News Credits:
    What does it tell you about Mobage when I can't tell if you're joking or not.

Hell, what does it tell you about Mobage thinks of Transformers when they hype this as Soundwave vs. Blaster but every image shows Prowl vs. Soundwave...and Prowl/Nightbeat are you COMPLETELY unrelated awards....

Would it make more sense to have Prowl and Nightbeat if you were going to have the Cons be Lockdown/Breakdown/Barricade OR the Stunticons? Given Mobage's fetish for combiner teams lately the latter seems most likely.

9. RoboPoirot80

Yeah, there's no rhyme or reason behind this episode. It has so much of the feel of something that was slapped together at the last moment and released. Lots of little bugs and stuff everywhere. Headscratching changes midstream through the event. Maybe this was how the first Insecticon event was when this whole game began.

Oh, and I was joking about the energon cages. I'm sure I gave some Mobage guy a really good idea though. :D 

10. yomitancho

yomitancho Well-Known Member

Not sure what is going on but I still get the 280000 bonus just go done doing lvl10.

11. yomitancho

yomitancho Well-Known Member

Quick robo trademark the word energon cage and do some rough sketches of them to submit to the patent office. That way they can not use it.

12. calvin0

calvin0 Well-Known Member

just lost another 20 cubes to soundwaves... and that is just 2 rounds(most of them are lost to cheating enemies rather then soundwave).

look like i cant get soundwave since rank 5k is already out of reach thanks to hard mode 10 soundwave ridiculous points and capturing soundwave will took alot of BC and EC thanks to low capture rate i only have 118 surplus of BC left. (only 6 rounds if i'm lucky) very unlikely i'll manage to get 4 soundwave with them. not to mention i dont even have ravage and there isnt enough time...

F this event, this event started as decent but mobage have to go and F it up.

on second thought, screw this game.. i quit.

PS: see mobage? you lose another potential customer

13. Ciscowar

Ciscowar Well-Known Member

I just did stage 10 and received the campaign bonus. Not sure why I didn't get it this morning. Weird.

14. T-Hybrid

News Credits:
    Remember when we were all looking forward to the Campaign as the thing that would save this game.

...That was cute.

15. monkelus

I actually feel sorry for the top 100.

Mainly because they've played the event enough to be the top 100.

I bet even the bots are bored

16. Nope

Nope yscohb

News Credits:
    Speaking of, does anyone know if the next event will also be a campaign one or if it'll be like the others?

17. T-Hybrid

News Credits:
    Next event appears to be Combaticons vs. Cliffjumper and crew.

18. T-Hybrid

News Credits:
    But think of all of the E4 Soundwaves they'll have. It almost defeats the purpose of winning that Prowl.

19. RoboPoirot80

Not really... not if you want affinity bonuses. Now, if people had a bunch of Ejects and Blasters -- well, that definitely defeats the purpose of winning Prowl and Nightbeat.

20. Katamari Prime

Katamari Prime Hassan Chop!

took a moment to us my free space bridge, and had a rather interesting rewards pack waiting for me. It included Small energon recharges, battle cube, chartacrer transmetal gold and silver medals, and an energon chain. Is it some sort of apology for their f'ed up campaign, or it this a compulsory "We noticed you haven't played all day." thing?