Transformers Legend - Mobile Card Game by Mobage

Discussion in 'Transformers Video Game Discussion' started by illithid, Nov 29, 2012.

1. baauji

baauji Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    They did some tweak with the sniping thing in the beginning.. Too many missed snipes and variable damage.. !!

2. baauji

baauji Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    Hollyw00d, you are just below me in ranks :D  :D 

3. AntiGod

AntiGod Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I think you were probably a little too optimistic with your damage. I normally set a very conservative threshold for my snipes. If my damage is say...30-38 million, I will only snipe things with 32 million health.

4. taylorjt4

taylorjt4 Well-Known Member

Same here...so freaking irritating too... You can count on it happening way too often than it should.

5. yodafett

yodafett Well-Known Member

Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Google+:
    Awesome, thanks!

I'm in the mid 6ks now. Considering that I wasted my first 3 days having NO clue how the ranking and rewards worked, I'm content with that, but I would rather end above 5k, obviously. Don't see that happening in the next 7 hours though, since I'm not spending $. :)  Next event I'll know more than to blow cubes on my own small, 1.25Million HP battles... lol (such is the life of a n00b)

Actually, I'd be happier getting 200k more points, to get the T4 Venom weapon, but again, we'll see how the queues fall... so far, they only seem to be filling when I'm out of cubes... :-\

6. AntiGod

AntiGod Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I made mistakes too. The first episode I played, I blew 3 cubes on the very first boss...yeah, the one you see on your queue by default when the episode starts. The one with some 40 to 50k health. 3 cubes man! When the battle started, the boss died in a single stroke by one of my cards. That's where I knew I did something wrong....

7. Downshift-1307

Downshift-1307 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Seriously hating the current event... I missed the last two due to my phone breaking and not being able to play. So that means my deck is waaaaay too weak for this event, I need 2 cubes to take out a lvl 1 Gears!

I can't believe my luck that I would miss out on the event that had Wheeljack... I would have worked my ass of to get him.

Let's hope they do a better job on the next event, because this has been the worst one for awhile.

8. Wait for it

Wait for it Well-Known Member

When you miss by 3 THOUSAND points its not because you were too optimistic.

I snipe the low half of my range. ive kinda been playing this game a little while. They have undoubtedly changed the ranges.

9. HollyW00d

HollyW00d Collecting Freak

Nice your ally list is full so let me know when you level up

10. evers

evers Well-Known Member

Mobage=evil

11. Armada_MK

Armada_MK Emissary of Primus

News Credits:

agreed:p 

12. baauji

baauji Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    my ally list ain't full bro.. still have 4 spots free.. i tried sending u request ealier bt was showing error -_-

Just noticed, many of us are nearby in rankings.. me, u, infinitepizza, karlostjackal

13. Markoprime

Markoprime Dinobot

Game is slower than yesterday

14. T-Hybrid

T-Hybrid Banned

News Credits:
    If how damage was dealt was less of a black box, missed snipes would be less of an issue. I swear some of it has to do with the Class A, Class B, and "Specialization" ratings on a weapon. Because I've noticed that any one character can have different attack type animations...and I wonder if that's what determines it.

So if they use their Specialization: They do the top damage. Class A is less damaging, Class B is even less.

And I'd have to pay closer attention to the battles, but I wonder if those also determine when Crits happen. Like if your character doesn't match the specialization then it will rarely (if ever) land a critical.

But eck, I just take 80% of an L1 Second Level boss and call it my snipe range. So with Gears this event it would've been about 8-9 million. Though I've landed 10-11 on L8s I'd absolutely HATE to waste a cube at this point on a missed snipe considering the point difference between Gears and an L8 (or any Bee)

15. Armada_MK

News Credits:
    Morning guys, i cant stay awake to long have to put in 2 more 16 hrs this week, just thought id stop in and say hi, and that i still have a slot open lol

anyways i'll be up for a 30 min send any bosses i'll take them down,

and a special hi to my buds AntiGod, evers, Ezy, Red, Omega, Claw, Spin, Yom,Markoprime and anyone else on my ally list

current rank 427 IM A BEAST!!!! FEED ME MORE!!!! RYBACK RULZ!!!!

16. baauji

baauji Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    I don't think so.. If you are in the range 700-1000, rank is dropping constantly if you are not getting any requests.. :( 

17. baauji

baauji Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    lol.. RYBACK RULZ !! Mr. WWE Fan :D  :D 

18. Armada_MK

News Credits:
    :D 

19. project9

project9 White n' Nerdy

Just a ranking/points update. I'm at 777 with 5.13M points. 1000 is at 4.79M, 500 is 5.66M. With Lv8 Bee worth 67K, that's 5 of him between me and 1K and 8 between me and 500. I doubt the rush at the end will be 10+ Bees worth, so I'd think anyone at 500 or higher is perfectly safe. Anyone at 600 and higher better keep an eye out later.

20. Wait for it

Wait for it Well-Known Member

The more the variance, the more mobage will make in cubes.

Its why there are 3 raiders instead of 2. Less chance to make a pair and more variance on the range.

Not a secret, but it blows.