Transformers Legend - Mobile Card Game by Mobage

Discussion in 'Transformers Video Game Discussion' started by illithid, Nov 29, 2012.

1. T-Hybrid

T-Hybrid Gnodab Kidult (He/Him)

News Credits:
    Keep in mind that damage will fluctuate based on which triads the bosses attack, as well as how lucky you get on a given boss in terms of Critical Hits.

For the extreme example, if the boss targets your strongest card every time...you're going to do less damage than if it attacks your weakest card first.

Also, higher attack over defense/HP means you do more damage per turn, but are taken down more quickly. Many here have been suggesting two things:

1) Divy up your heavy hitters. "Recommend" will typically put your strongest soldiers underneath your leaders. This means that if the boss focuses on that triad you're going to miss out on a lot of potential damage. If you're leader is our strongest attack, take your soldiers with the highest attack and split them between the other two triads. This will spread the characters out so the boss is never hitting more than one at a time.

2) Defense is important. While you may sacrifice attack for higher defense, this also means your characters will last longer. One extra turn on a T4 character could translate into BIG damage if they can land a Critical hit.

Recommend often provides a good start, but it's no guarantee of top damage. Here's my Decepticon deck as an example of how I spread my heavy hitters (Bonecrusher and Rumble) while also putting my two highest defenders (Gnaw and Blight) to ensure those triads stick around to draw fire from Cyclonus:

Attached Files:

2. baauji

baauji Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    that is fine !! but still, the damage was more consistent in last event.. if I was doing a damage of 10M to 1 boss, then it was consistently over 10M.. but now, it is sometimes 9M, sometimes 6M.. !!

3. T-Hybrid

News Credits:
    They already give us a full 3x card if we get enough points. That's why the trick is figuring out how many Episode Medals would be considered high enough to make it a challenge but not so high as to make it impossible unless you're playing as much as somebody already ranking in the top 1000 or so.

4. T-Hybrid

News Credits:
    Did you reconfigure your deck? It could be your Decepticons aren't quite as balanced as your Autobots.

Also, boss stats change from event to event.

5. AntiGod

AntiGod Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Hybrid, are you sure having a full deck o' Cons is better than even having some powerful Autobots like Wheeljack or Swoop in the deck? Or is Cyclonus your first 2nd tier reward?

6. baauji

baauji Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    Can you suggest me a good way to arrange my cards if I tell you the cards I am using?? You seem to know a lot so I guess you can tell me a better combination than what I will put up !!

7. VRDUBZAK

VRDUBZAK Titan

News Credits:
    So Bumblebee is F*&^%ng Stronger than Galvatron? Huffer has more HP than Gears?

They used to get you guys for $70.00 and now they get you for $90 with three revolving tiers of bridges? And the only weapon in rewards is not the one with the character in rewards?

Mobage must have the greediest idiots working for them.

If anyone who added me to their allies recently I apologize but I will not be that active this time. I will log in every 3 hours or so, but will not be trying for anything but a Huffer set.

8. EzyEric

EzyEric Well-Known Member

I had to do it:

It is either sell them or fodder them.....

Obviously Mobage still hasn't listen to their customers demand.

Attached Files:

9. bstanley52

bstanley52 MN-con

You only get one purchase of the 3,000 guaranteed Chopshop bridge. Same as last event (Ultra Magnus). Not the same as the event before (aka infini-Hook madness) where you could keep buying them.

10. AntiGod

AntiGod Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Whatever he said is nothing new. He's definitely right about not placing all the high attack ones on the same squad. However, i realized that it's normal for the recommended setting to do that most of the time.

The problem about the defense benefit is that we don't quite have a way to calculate the actual yield of defense. Of course higher defense makes you last longer, but how much longer? How much more defense is considered worth a certain attack trade off? That...we don't know for sure. So it's all theory.

11. Wind88888

Wind88888 Well-Known Member

Am chilling for this episode man... I hope mobage sorts out the game... Seeing that a MTM bumblebee gonna be the most powerful card after this event I just can't take it... Haha... Will be helping you guys out though... Those who love bumblebee pls shoot for it!!

Too much time invested.... Those of you guys over there should be at BOTCON instead of playing this game man... :) 

12. Wind88888

Eric you shooting for bee as well? You seem to have endless energy!!! I dun know about you guys... But a middle aged man like me spending weeks after weeks tapping on my iPad is not the way to go man... :) 

13. Rivenx76

Rivenx76 Well-Known Member

I could do with a Metroplex (A). My Metroplex (R) is seeking trans-scan companionship. :lol 

14. Wind88888

I would really love to give you your missing metroplex half bro... I have a MTM one and 2 robot and one base mode sitting in my stupid base of cards which is limited to 200!!! COMON MOBAGE!!! Increase the base size!!!!

15. VRDUBZAK

VRDUBZAK Titan

News Credits:
    It will depend on his weapon if he is stronger than Iornhide. Iornhide is still the strongest 5 until next week when the 4 Huffer becomes obsolete, and he gets his own raid card Ultra Rare 5 Card. He will do 10K more than Bumblebee in this episode.

16. EzyEric

My last event I am predicting. Never have missed Tier 1 since insecticons. My aim is to reach level 999/1000. Currently at 909 so I don't want to play too hard now else will reach 999 before the event finishes :) 

I could use his bot mode too.

Need his bot mode and trypticon bot to complete my robot cyberdex.

17. Wind88888

Haha... What happens when you reach 1000?? Yah... Could be my last too... Need a real life... But then again... I might play serious again if Prime comes along in the next few episodes... Haha...

18. Wind88888

Did wu Jen reach 1000 previously? Is he still playing?

19. EzyEric

I only will be activated after 999/1000 if:

-they increase base size
    -remove this paying tier bridge pulls
    -entirely change the game structure
    -more strategy involved
    -less repetitive

and the list goes on....

You might noticed a lot of old players have already left... I should have left also ages ago but decided to stay until 999/1000 and to help existing players when I can.

20. EzyEric

Wu stopped at level 836 like 7 events ago :)