Transformers Legend - Mobile Card Game by Mobage

Discussion in 'Transformers Video Game Discussion' started by illithid, Nov 29, 2012.

1. OldBaldyOne

OldBaldyOne Well-Known Member

GG All :) 

2. ryanlulz123

ryanlulz123 Well-Known Member

I wish they kept reward Tiers like in Fatal Furies. I mean, back then, to get a complete low tier reward, you needed to be rank 30000. Now, you need to be 7500, which is nearly impossible for players like me with no time or noob decks.

3. bigsteve03

bigsteve03 Well-Known Member

My poor Elita 1 that will never have her signature weapon disagrees with you. Splitting up A, B, or weapons for a set into different tiers is bad form, imo.

4. MaximoPrimus

MaximoPrimus Active Member

Probably my mind is where most of the community's is, we are probably communing ; )
    I really like your sig quote Drulicious! What's its provenance?

5. sansan

sansan Well-Known Member

I took a lot of this event off and still finished in the top 1500. It was close at the end, and I had to burn some cubes, but finished 817 or so I think. I know with like 55 or whatever minutes left I fell to 1450 before I decided to just unload and go crazy.

Probably just going to cube farm next event. But I've pretty hit much that wall where I don't even care about this game anymore. The fact that I can never get top 150 and the fact that my favorite Transformer is only available as a T5 card that was impossible to get without deep pockets just really rubs me the wrong way.

6. Drulicious

Drulicious Decepticon - Dirtbag

Game of thrones Season 3 Epi 6. Spoilers for those that have yet to get into GoT. An almost haunting speech I advise playing the video but not watching it. I literally watched it today like 20 times and don't get tired of it. Thought of it during my decent into madness trying to reach for the 1500 or higher bracket and how well it seems to go with this damn game in my opinion.

Petyr Baelish - Chaos is a ladder - YouTube

7. Kasoni

Kasoni Well-Known Member

Started playing 5 days ago and got to rank 47k or so. No bad for not having a deck before the event. Got 2 MTM (Ultra Magnus non ep and Grminlock) and used the get points for free to get a Kup episode (robot) pulled one from gold medals too, both maxed but waiting to build team to fuse them. Hoping next event has the nice starting transmetal rewards. That really helped get me into motion.
    I would love to get some active people as allies, I keep sending invites and get one or 2 people to accept over 2 days... then I have to cancle them all and send new ones to get just 2 more... >.<
    Ingame name: Kasoni

8. MaximoPrimus

MaximoPrimus Active Member

Oh yesssss! Of course! I thought it familiar. GoT is freaking great! Although, I'm not sure I interpret this the same way as the rewards in this game are easily equated with illusions themselves. Then again, I suppose that the illusions can be whatever goals/ideals we set for ourselves (depending on one or another's view point) which in some way makes the struggle itself the thing of importance (or a futile pointless effort). Perhaps on a different train of thought, Chaos is a pit for those above, but a ladder to those below. Your thoughts?

9. Kenai

Kenai She-bot

News Credits:
    Welcome Kasoni! I would recommend posting in the TFL ally forum: http://www.tfw2005.com/boards/trans...transformers-legends-ally-request-thread.html

And also getting a TFW logo for your account, that way in game it's easier for us to know you are a part of the community. :) 

10. ColdX

ColdX Member

Finished 132. I kinda lost interest in playing couple of days ago so wasn't online a lot. Was ranked 100 before going in a big meeting for 2 hours and came out with one and half hours to go and dropped to 170. It was then a frantic race to the finished line. Burned probably 300 cubes in an hour. Anyway started the event with 280 cubes and finished with 175 left. Made 400+ cubes via infiniplay on first day.

On a side note, just noticed that iron hide with his weapon has a higher attack power than galvantron heh.

Anyway I will be retiring after this event. I think Mobage burned a lot of bridges with their greed capitalizing on our nostalgic memory. There is nothing wrong with their business model but personally I think it is despicably unethical. I don't want to elaborate but most importantly I no longer find this game fun. With that said, I thank all the support and all my allies here. The coop was fun and great. I will be lurking around but I wanted to wish all of you good luck and have fun in future events. I will be anxiously waiting for Transformers Universe on the sideline.

11. brand4d2

brand4d2 Well-Known Member

A big thanks to Avelinos, Cieslakmarko and Thanhchau for all the lvl 8 bosses! I went from upper 4th tier today to finishing 2960th. Hopefully I'll be able to tag those bosses for better than 8-10 mil next time. Thanks once again guys!

12. Flashpoint

Flashpoint Well-Known Member

Who would like to see a co-op takedown of a megaboss wheelie? Lol

13. AntiGod

AntiGod Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Thx to all who supported me on the last event. Looks like Butchrecon was right about several things. To my surprise, rank 150 in Heavy Metal War ended at 16 mil or so. Last one ended at 32 mil. Crazy....

I never thought rank 150 could be gaining points at 1 million/hr.

14. Dragoncrypt

Dragoncrypt Active Member

Finished 100th. 1st time i pushed for Tier 1. That was a very stressful last 15 minutes where I dropped 30 ranks. Give the kids a bath and damn...almost out of top tier. Probably spent way more than I should have. Will never do this again, worse than driving in rush hour. Thanks to everyone who helped with the bosses.

Mad respect to all you guys who finish top tier every time. It's Tier 2 from here on...

15. Markoprime

Markoprime Dinobot

You are very welcome my friend

16. Trailbreakr

Trailbreakr Active Member

Same here man, I haven't pulled a T4 in three events. I only have 6 half T4's and I've been playing since before Dinobots Part 1. There must be some flag on certain accounts. I've also only ever pulled one T4 weapon (Metroplex). It makes me think it's truly pay to win, in more ways than one!

17. VRDUBZAK

VRDUBZAK Titan

News Credits:
    Does anyone else find it funny that we all get the same "RARE" Rare 4 (weapons/character cards) rewards around the same time?

18. Kenai

Kenai She-bot

News Credits:
    Hearing all you top tier peeps horror stories is why I'll probably never attempt one. >.< Life is hectic and stressful enough being a mostly solo stay-at-home mom of three. I'd never hack it with the time it takes to get first tier. So I'm content w/ topping out at 2nd each event. :) 

Congrats to all of you who were able to stay in the game and get a Galv!

19. CHALLOWELL89

CHALLOWELL89 Well-Known Member

I agree with you there Kenai, tier 1 sounds like too much grinding, $$ spent, and hardcore for me. I'll stick with tier 2 and under.

20. brand4d2

brand4d2 Well-Known Member

I pulled one T4 this time, a Kup, which was a total fluke hand down to the homeless since I got nothing during the previous event.

The account flagging theory probably has merit since I've not spent anything on the game.