Transformers Legend - Mobile Card Game by Mobage

Discussion in 'Transformers Video Game Discussion' started by illithid, Nov 29, 2012.

1. PCPianist

PCPianist Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I honestly hope they don't make guaranteed bridges for them (Though I'm sure they will eventually). They're just way too op with their 10X bonus and already being way better than the t4 cards. It's good that they're very costly and difficult to get for general gameplay.

2. Wait for it

Wait for it Well-Known Member

Yes there is a large disadvantage.

You get double credits when you sell your bots and weapons during an event.

You also level bots up at twice the rate during an event

And right, once it became a regular medal it lost the infinitely miniscule possibility of getting an episode card.

3. Wait for it

Wait for it Well-Known Member

I just want a guaranteed something when I spend.

4. T-Hybrid

T-Hybrid Zenryoku zenkai!

News Credits:
    The only difference is DURING the event, "Episode Medals" mean you have a chance to draw one of the Raid Cards (ex: Bonecrusher, Hook, Long Haul this last event).

After the event, those become standard medals, which still have a chance of drawing T4s...but not Episode cards.

Once the next episode starts, those don't turn back. You'll need Episode Medals from the bosses of that one.

5. IA93VtecLude

IA93VtecLude Well-Known Member

Thank y'all. I was wanting to upgrade my reward cards from the last episode, but I'll just wait till the start of the next episode. Whenever I upgrade my cards outside of an episode it just seems like I'm wasting resources.

6. Epicenter Six

Epicenter Six Well-Known Member

So, any news on the event today? There is going to be one today, right?

7. butchrecon72

butchrecon72 Well-Known Member

I have so many medals and credits I dont care about the in Episode Advantage. I Spend some free between episode time cashing medals. then upgrading what needs upgraded.

8. Robowang

Robowang I don't have AIDS

Ebay:
    Autobot deck sitting at 11650...

Wheeljack
    Swoop
    Jetfire
    Elita-1
    Slug (1st version)
    Slug (2nd version)
    Snarl (1st version)
    Chromia
    Chromia

All episode versions MTM with maxed weapons. Only heavy hitters I'm really missing are Omega Supreme, T5 Ironhide, and T5 Grimlock. That's a pretty good track record, I think, and yet my power seems kinda low...

Decepticon deck needs some work, though. Skipped out on the Starscream/Megs event and kinda regretting it now. Have a few T4 guys below 15000 atk power there.

9. ClawsofHonor

ClawsofHonor Well-Known Member

I have seen proof that upgrading cards outside of episodes gets you lower stats on the cards...however I'm still researching... I'll give info when I know for sure

10. Drulicious

Drulicious Decepticon - Dirtbag

That better just be paranoia, cause that would be so damn illogical....

11. Drulicious

Top 1 to 5 get T5 prime, new 25X event T5 Galvatron card chance in 12 tiered space bridges for 10,000 mobacoins.

12. ClawsofHonor

Like I said I'm looking into it ...when I know I'll of course let you know, and if its proven to be true , you all need to know ill be giving credit to the individual who is postulating this, and he's on another site. This is only fair

13. IA93VtecLude

IA93VtecLude Well-Known Member

Well, if you are able to prove that, then all I'm gonna say is AWE CRAP! That would suck, the upgrading should be the same whether or not an episode is going on or not.

14. ClawsofHonor

Not necessarily... It would be a hidden aspect of the game...and would add a small aspect of strategy to the game

15. ClawsofHonor

Anyways all I'm off to bed...need to get to sleep early if imma be up for a possible episode start tonight followed by work lol

16. Drulicious

Guess pressing up+B while drawing from the bridge to increase your chance to get event cards would be "strategy" too as well huh?

17. RoboPoirot80

RoboPoirot80 Well-Known Member

Uhh, the proof would have to be something like someone got two Bonecrusher cards and only one was upgraded during the episode. Then when the episode finishes and they go to upgrade the card it has different stats. Hopefully it's just a case of not maxing out one or both of the cards or something like that.

Anyways, reward cards must be maxed outside of their episodes because we receive them after the episode ends. Attack cards are rarely upgraded after an episode when they're of the most use. I'd be interested in knowing if this is actually something to tear my hair out about.

18. Markoprime

Markoprime Dinobot

Any word on the next episode.

19. Drulicious

When there is you will know it here.

20. Kenai

Kenai She-bot

News Credits:
    Sent you a mobage friend invite, hopefully I can help you out in the next event.

We're you waving your cane as you typed this? :D  Just kidding, I got a taste of this crap when I started playing. Luckily I didn't play seriously until they upped the quotas.

Agreed.

I'm feeling the same way lately. And I would loooooove to have me a fancy Optimus but since everyone and their deceased grandmothers will be trying the same, unless he's buy-able, I can't see that happening. I'm just not able to dedicate my life to babysitting my queue's enough to get a top tier finish. ^^

Awww.. And wth with Perceptor? It's okay to have cassettes (and cassette players mind you) still but not a microscope? Poor guy...

Crazy helps us train you. :)