Transformers Legend - Mobile Card Game by Mobage

Discussion in 'Transformers Video Game Discussion' started by illithid, Nov 29, 2012.

1. seeker311

seeker311 The Collector

News Credits:
    Went to bed at 1028, woke at 1104 and just got back to 1051. Interest has definitely died off

2. butchrecon72

butchrecon72 Well-Known Member

It was NEVER there.....

3. calvin0

calvin0 Well-Known Member

current rank 1935, this should be enough for now... i dont think i could get back to 1400+ like i did in day 1 with infnite play and sniping

4. Drulicious

Drulicious Decepticon - Dirtbag

my mind is blown as always, I don't get it. you guys come here and say you done relatively nothing and barely move at all various ranks. I drop like a heavy positive charged magnet to a negatively charged magnet at the ocean floor.

5. reddevils86

reddevils86 Well-Known Member

Maybe the placing you're at has the most action around it?

6. DEVoAS

DEVoAS Well-Known Member

correct me if im wrong but wasnt Grimlock 5's attack from Dinobot event in the 6000's whereas Ironhide is 5500? Why would people bother to fight for newer cards that have lower stats than previous events?

7. Galvatronx4

Galvatronx4 Well-Known Member

I have nothing in my queue. Where is everyone? D:

8. xinzhitan14

xinzhitan14 Ravage, Laserbeak Eject.

asleep maybe? I noticed most of the action happens late at night for me as well as early morning, so it must be run around US time.

9. Galvatronx4

Just 3-cubed an autobot ratchet lvl 5 with 10.7m health left...I did 10.2 m in damage...on a 3 cube...FML..I give up

10. monkelus

monkelus Huffer Boo Boo Child

What we are seeing is the aftermath of T5 Grimlock... people spent millions of coins on the random space bridge of evil to get that bastard and now need a few months to recuperate the cash flow.

It's crazy, I've never thought it would be hard to stay at 7500 before, but there are so little bosses to tag onto nothing seems set in stone this time around

11. yesidoknow

yesidoknow Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Mine has been mostly barren since the event started. Also, make sure the reset timer isn't frozen by checking your rank against the leader board, Mine freezes constantly like that and there's no telling how many bosses I've missed out on since they started their nonsense with the timer.

12. Drulicious

apparently, each time i drop 300 or to, hold your breath, a 1000 ranks today to 2770, I guess I must hit the hot spots when I am not online.

13. butchrecon72

It could be your ranking. Some are more active than others, overall this event is moving MUCH slower than the last one. Right now I am losing MAYBE

20 - 25 cubes a day since Wheeljack came out. That is VERY slow. I leave my phone for HOURS at a time, come back and tap a few more bosses, leave...rinse and repeat.

I am only 75 -80 spots form the top 150....at just UNDER a 1 Million point difference. That is not avery big gap. If I had the desire I could bridge that gap in no time as slow as things are moving. Just not interested in Ironhide.

14. Galvatronx4

Lucky! I only have 64 cubes so I'm saving them for the final day and a half. Got back to back lvl 1 ironhide's as a I was typing. So that's good.

75-80 spots from the top 150, I'm sitting currently at 16,408...I have no idea what to do to get more damage out of my deck. It's at 7800 right now. The only thing I can think of is that I need to spend a few bucks to get some episode robot and alt modes and build my deck up a bit, then just work towards the top spots during the event to get more episode robots and alts. Guess I'll be spending some money next event. :)  Unless there's an alternative plan of action?

15. monkelus

monkelus Huffer Boo Boo Child

awwww... it's level 4 Brawn, bless his cotton socks!

I'm guessing the person requesting help must be using a full team of Huffers...

16. Drulicious

I wouldn't mind him, not that I like him you all know who and what faction I am. Depending on said favorite coming out whenever Ironhide would be a helpful tank for trying to get him.

But I just don't understand how when I do spend time I get so few points do to the typical bosses not dying and how I drop so much more then climbing, even if my TFW allies aren't playing it still don't compute to me even if most people aren't on much.

F this noise someone make me a wormhole to an alternate universe where my luck is better and I can Jet Li the One my twin there.

17. Drulicious

Higher attack ain't always better, I am pretty sure Ironhide has more HP and more Def which would likely make them very close to equals.

18. reddevils86

reddevils86 Well-Known Member

That could be a factor... Are you not getting anything at all in queues as well? Queues timing out?

19. Drulicious

a lot of A and a whole lot of B. In this short time here I dropped another 59 ranks to 2809 yet nothing in my queue. I know anything below 150 is a clustersuck of close packed points but come on I can't get a random help request, f you deno ngmoco and mobage.

then take on the damage thing of my worst ever this event was 4 mil something, to high average being about 9.7-10.5 mill.

Posted this qq story and got a 6mil hp lvl 5 ratchet, the cybertronian gods smile upon my queues...

20. butchrecon72

You just have to keep playing, get the prize cards and add them to your deck, sometimes get lucky in Medal pulls. But it is not something that you can do Right away unless you spend TONS of money on the game. I have been playing since day 1 and it took time to build a good deck.