Transformers Legend - Mobile Card Game by Mobage

Discussion in 'Transformers Video Game Discussion' started by illithid, Nov 29, 2012.

1. Drulicious

Drulicious Decepticon - Dirtbag

Food is needed, regardless of quanity or quality, coffee could be said is needed for some people to function those long hour stress jobs plus humans need liquids to live with that food regardless of the poisons we toss in everything so not a waste, other things are tangible like the TF figures. People spend money on nontagible things in games but those game companies typically make something of higher quality and don't bend their consumers over and gape them. Then with people still spending despite complaining or disliking said company will never change its ways. Like women in an abusive relationship "he does it cause he loves me, he will change I know it" Sike.

Guess people just like given up that booty.

2. Drulicious

Yep, little something mobage cooked up, the sure fire fail snipe.

3. Mozzytm

Mozzytm Well-Known Member

Why is there such a ma-hoosive difference in points between lev 5 and lev 6 brawn?

4. Toylockup com

Toylockup com Member

Level 6 Brawn has the most HP of the bosses available right now, hence being worth so much.

5. Mozzytm

Mozzytm Well-Known Member

Yeah but its a huuuuge difference

6. Drulicious

Haven't you noticed it over the other events?

7. butchrecon72

butchrecon72 Well-Known Member

Level 6 bosses are ALWAYS much higher in HP...and the rewards are higher as well

8. Episode Prime

Episode Prime Well-Known Member

Kinda did enjoy this one, it's all action from the get-go. Compared to the slower nature of previous iterations, I'd say this is rushed,scenes move quickly from one to another. Very little character development, it seems they just drop into their roles very quickly ( you'll know what I mean when you see it).

If you couldn't care for all that, then you'll prob love it cuz there's shit loads of action scenes.Supes is doing some serious financial damage here. Zod was a great character, at least he has some great build up from the opening in Krypton. Great fighting scene too with Faora(?) and her other lackey.

Don't really enjoy Supe as a character but kinda enjoyed this one, visually stunning and all,despite the flaws.

Allright, back to your TFL talk.

9. project9

project9 White n' Nerdy

I hope this event stays slow. We always complain about not being able to play casually. It looks like about 1349 of us can play pretty casually and still get decent rewards. Did some yard work and stuff for a few hours, dropped from 172 to 183. Sniped a couple low level guys for my free cubes and that's about it until later.
    Forgot to comment on this. I've seen 75 and 100 coin gifts I think for Hellfire and something else. I amassed about 400 free coins before RitS, I believe. I never did ones for 10-25. Only the ones worth the time.
    I like the game too. It's simplistic in it's overall strategy. Get two cards, combine them right, done. Somehow rack up points and hope for luck from the ep medals during events. I think GI Joe/Blood Brothers has a lot more strategy in regards to your cards & deck (formation differences, 8 card combos for max stats instead of two). But it's otherwise the same basics - amass points, hope for good medal pulls. They're both like an endless runner game... it just keeps going. And I dig it.
    Only twice have I plunked down more than $1 on the cards & weapon specials and that was for Ep Jazz and this event. The $1 special at least gets you some modified dmg card to work with but not by spending $10-30 or more. I'll always throw down that dollar.
    Coffee is needed. =) The difference to me, though, is spending a $1 for a large coffee or $5. End result is the same, and quality isn't always better, but people have no problem throwing down more money for their Starbucks. Do that 5 days a week and we're talking spending $5 versus $25. My point is that some people don't mind spending extra money on things they don't need to. My friend makes fun of me on some of the TFs I 'waste' my money on. Diff'rent strokes fer diff'rent folks. I just wish I had that extra money that I wouldn't mind putting into this game sometimes.

10. swoopp

swoopp Well-Known Member

super: must w8 for another week here befor it comes to the cinema :-(.

tfl: i have swoop and thougt i coeld finish off the second boss lvl 5 on this event (Ratchet)

im verry disapointed :-(.

the fun thing is that bonecrusher (only robot mode maxed) is 2 low 2 come in my deck ??? with the recommand button. never saw that happen, so gess my deck is better then i thougt with only 11k :-(

11. oogiee

oogiee Well-Known Member

I never realized what a crap shoot sending out the lvl6 bosses is. You either get a good group of folks who burn it down in a minute or a group of sparks tickling it to death for 20 mins at 500k a piece. Is this how it's always been?

12. butchrecon72

Yes....I have seen only 1 L6.....

13. oogiee

oogiee Well-Known Member

A couple of mine went out to you Butch, but I think they died before you saw them.

14. yetiboy68

yetiboy68 Well-Known Member

I've found a few times that the recommend button is a bit iffy in setting up your deck,
    You could always add Bonecrusher manually and see if that makes a difference :) 

15. Wait for it

Wait for it Well-Known Member

No.

Dont worry about whar rrccomend says. Put him in and compare deck strength. If you change something and it ups your deck strength rec wont try and change it back

16. butchrecon72

Have not been online much o play....and STILL under 500 with 888,710 points...good grief.

17. Hothouse Prime

Hothouse Prime Not old... Just older.

Been a VERY slow day today, Makes me wonder if I should burn some cubes and push for top 150. Sitting at 250 right now with 300 cubes in the bank and a deck power of 1500...

What to do?

18. butchrecon72

Probably won't take much. Leader is only just above 6 million

19. Hothouse Prime

Hothouse Prime Not old... Just older.

But would it be smarter to wait until some bigger bosses hit? I have been seeing everything but the level 6 brawns at 250...

20. butchrecon72

As long as you have a decent supply of cubes, wait for L3 -5 wheeljack and L6 ratchet...